Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    i wouldn't doubt it

maybe if jay ever wakes up and realizes it takes more than a strong arm to be a qb, he'll finally do something in the nfl, and make something of himself

jeff george with the raiders in 1999 =

4-12
    3917 yards passing, 29tds , 9 ints, 7.5 yards per attempt
    he had a similar year for atl in 95, but that year he went 9-7

let's see cutler ever finish over .500 , i don't think he can

but if he does i'll give him props

i just think he's the 40 billion dollar airport with the 10 cent control tower, and thus far he has proven me correct.
    i bet rivers got paid more for his 8 losses than cutler did last year
    i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

• This does not make me feel any more comfortable about whats going on with this whole situation.

But Jay does need to man up. He's acting like a spoiled teenager.

GET OVER IT!!
      You want to show McD that youre the man for the job Jay? Suck it up, put on your big boy pants, and play some football. Prove to him why you should be there.
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        No, your missing the point. McD isnt gonna worry bout these egos. He doesnt care who you are, you aernt more important than the team. McD is beginning to formulate a plan that will bring Championships to Denver.
        I hope you are right. But putting his own ego over the interests of the team, as he is doing now, isn't a good start to it. His ego has already run Jeremy Bates and Jim Goodman out of town. Cutler could be the biggest casualty to his ego yet.
        Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by AC1 View Post
          I hope you are right. But putting his own ego over the interests of the team, as he is doing now, isn't a good start to it. His ego has already run Jeremy Bates and Jim Goodman out of town. Cutler could be the biggest casualty to his ego yet.
          Jeremy Bates doesnt run the offense we will be running, and well I can comment Goodman bc I dont know if he left bc McD wanted him gone or why he was fired.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutlers crew View Post
            i bet rivers got paid more for his 8 losses than cutler did last year
            i don't know their salaries for 08

so i can't help ya on that stat :salute!:
            sigpic

Comment

• If Jay was playing on my team, and he acted this way, my coach would bench him and tell him to leave.

Comment

• Damn this blows.

Comment

• Originally posted by CodyRoark View Post
                  Yes but one thing MCDaniels has been good about in all of this, is that he's made smart moves. Jay needs to grow up now... I"m a huge Jay fan but he must put this behind him and not live in the past. Please just forget all about it Jay! We need you more then anything else.
                  Here's the thing - I'm not saying Cutler couldn't be handling this better. But he is not the one who screwed up.

The most disconcerting thing to me is this - when McDaniels arrived in town, we were one of the most talented offenses in the NFL and one of the least talented defenses. The latter hasn't changed much and the former is in serious danger of getting torn down. We're going in the wrong direction.

There's nothing I'd like to see more than the Broncos regaining lost glory. At this point though, Cutler is far more likely to get us there with another head coach than McDaniels with another QB.
                  Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• Jay needs to step up now more then ever. I'm his fan and I support him but he needs to get his act in gear and play.

Comment

• Originally posted by CodyRoark View Post
                      If Jay was playing on my team, and he acted this way, my coach would bench him and tell him to leave.
                      exactly ....
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                        Here's the thing - I'm not saying Cutler couldn't be handling this better. But he is not the one who screwed up.

The most disconcerting thing to me is this - when McDaniels arrived in town, we were one of the most talented offenses in the NFL and one of the least talented defenses. The latter hasn't changed much and the former is in serious danger of getting torn down. We're going in the wrong direction.

There's nothing I'd like to see more than the Broncos regaining lost glory. At this point though, Cutler is far more likely to get us there with another head coach than McDaniels with another QB.
                        Remind me again who is the one who knows what it takes to win super bowls?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Trade him to the pathetic Detroit Lions for the 1st overall pick and the 33rd pick. Let him see what its like to be on a real franchise in disarray.

Comment

• This is just getting straight up ridiculous! I was waiting for this so called meeting! And this was it?!

Jay needs to quit being a F-ing p***y and grow a pair. You mean to tell me wouldn't even return bowlens calls??? That's messed up.

Get this jack ass out of denver cuz this team needs to move on! I've supported jay as much as the next guy. But this is just stupid.
                            sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                              Jeremy Bates doesnt run the offense we will be running, and well I can comment Goodman bc I dont know if he left bc McD wanted him gone or why he was fired.
                              McDaniels should have just left the offensive system and the coaches intact. As a new head coach, having one unit that strong is a bonus. Most sensible head coaches would leave it alone and devote their full attention to fixing the defense and special teams. Instead, we are likely to end up with an offense that is worse than last year and a defense that hasn't improved significantly, all becase McDaniels (unlike Mike Tomlin) couldn't get over his ego and leave the offense alone.

Goodman was let go as a result of a power-play by McDaniels. In the latter's introductory press conference, he said Goodman would have final say over player personnel. Now Goodman (who was responsible for the last three drafts) is gone and McDaniels is running the show.

Comment

• It doesn't sound like the talk went all that well for Cutler but I think McDaniels handled this perfectly. Trent Dilfer put it perfectly today on NFL Live when he said that McDaniels needs to take this opportunity to set a precedent on how this team is going to be run. It sounds to me that's exactly what he did during this phone call and I hope Cutler gets the message.

I really believe the ball is now all in Cutler's court and he needs to put this thing behind him so we can move on. The only way this situation gets dragged on is if Cutler wants it that way, so I'm asking you Cutler, let's just move on:cutler:

Comment

Working...
                                X