McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

He should take a lesson from Donovan McNabb about professionalism when being surrounded by trade talks.
    I didnt know Jay;s Mom blogged about how unfairly hes been treated
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      :brick:::doh:........and we really didnt give up any 1st round picks to get Cutler either.
      I think he is referring to the #15 and #68 picks we gave up to move up to #11 in the 06 draft

Comment

• Same exact thing CBS 4 reported...

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
          k .
          Hey how did you break the 10 character rule. ..............
          sigpic

Comment

Well actually we have a GM Xanders who has final say over all personnel. And broncos offense wasnt that great last year bc we were 16th in scoring and thats what matter is putting pts on the board not yards.
            By all accounts, Xanders is in charge of managing the salary cap. McDaniels controls personnel decisions, which is why he was the one "telling Cutler he will not be traded". It would have been Xanders otherwise.

As for scoring, we've been over this ad nauseum. We were one of the best scoring offenses until our RBs started going down in record numbers. Losing RBs hurts in the red-zone more than anyplace else. Despite that, until they lost their 8th RB to IR, the Broncos were still in the top ten in scoring. This despite having to chop and change running backs throughout the season, meaning less than optimal reps for whoever was getting the most carries on a given Sunday.
            Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

:brick:::doh:........and we really didnt give up any 1st round picks to get Cutler either.
              we moved up trading our pick and the redskins pick and a couple of others

Comment

• I can hardly believe CBS4 anymore. Remember how often Vic Lombardi changed his story last week? I'm not believing anything until next week when the media hpefully gets something straight from Cutler and McDaniels. Until then, I'm not going to invest too much into how CBS4 and soon ESPN want to twist this story. Just aint going to do it, and the other people on the board shouldn't either.
                sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• I suppose this makes it seem like it went better...

Idk what Cutler was expecting...

But, I like McD acting like a man and a competent coach, now Cutler just needs to follow his lead and prove to McD he made a mistake even thinking about trading him.

Time to get over it Cutler
                  sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• One small step for the JC/McD relationship...... one GIANT twisted story for Mortensen to rewrite later....

Those two honestly need to be set in a playpen with some blocks for a good few hours until they agree to play nice

Comment

• I dont see cutler bothering to show up for OCP

ocp = offseason conditioning program

i dont even see cutler in the right frame of mind to come spend time with the coaches and team now

this is total speculation, but i see next week him not showing up to OCP and the media will make a HUUGE deal about it

i hope not, i hope he just gets back and gets his mind back on football

Comment

i dont fallow rules. some stupid little 10 character rule wont stop me from posting what ever i want.

and the method i used to break the rule is ancient secret passed on in my family from generations to generations. so if i told you i would have to hurt you very very bad

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                          we moved up trading our pick and the redskins pick and a couple of others
                          Ok then i stand corrected.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
                            How is #68 pretty much a first?
                            Don't ask me, I didn't post that.

but as long as Cutler shows up to camp, doesn't mouth off to the media, and wins some games under McD, I couldn't care less if they get along.

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                              I can hardly believe CBS4 anymore. Remember how often Vic Lombardi changed his story last week? I'm not believing anything until next week when the media hpefully gets something straight from Cutler and McDaniels. Until then, I'm not going to invest too much into how CBS4 and soon ESPN want to twist this story. Just aint going to do it, and the other people on the board shouldn't either.

This offseason has made us question many reporters' creditability... lulz

Shefter seems to be the only one that hasn't mislead us with devastating news
                              sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

I think he used spaces.... Idk if it works though.

Comment

Working...
                                X