Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoBill027 View Post

This offseason has made us question many reporters' creditability... lulz

Shefter seems to be the only one that hasn't mislead us with devastating news
    I know it.
    This board has gotten so riled up about false information over the past two weeks or so. Remember the guy who said that Cutler canceled the meeting because he misunderstood KOA? Take anything not said by Adam Schefter with a grain of salt.

The story only says "sources" said it. They all do. WHO ARE THE SOURCES!?!?
    sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• Originally posted by A Mile High Guy View Post
      I think he used spaces.... Idk if it works though.
      no... he's just that cool... I use underscores...But, IDK that's gotta be one cool dude
      sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• Jay is Great...
        sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by A Mile High Guy View Post
          I think he used spaces.... Idk if it works though.
          Too much work to try and post just one word, so i guess might as well post more lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
            I know it.
            This board has gotten so riled up about false information over the past two weeks or so. Remember the guy who said that Cutler canceled the meeting because he misunderstood KOA? Take anything not said by Adam Schefter with a grain of salt.

The story only says "sources" said it. They all do. WHO ARE THE SOURCES!?!?
            lulz... yep i remember that thread... yesterday?

The sources gotta be Bowlen... being he has been so quiet through all this
            sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• Originally posted by avsfan987 View Post
              You are clueless, a head coach has every right to bring in the system that he is most comfortable with. Mike Shannahan did a great job with his west coast offense that brought a lot of success but just because it was successful doesn't mean that McDaniels should be forced to continue using it even though he may not know much about it.
              I may be clueless, but it worked for Mike Tomlin, a Tampa-2 disciple going to a 3-4 defense.

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
              Just another fan overrating our offense from last year... I'm sorry but i would much rather put up points more than just yards.
              Like I said in another post, our scoring offense was excellent until our RBs started dropping like flies.

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              :brick:::doh:........and we really didnt give up any 1st round picks to get Cutler either.
              At the end of the 2005 season, we had two first-round picks - #22 (from Washington to whom we traded our first-round pick a year ago) and #29, which we traded to get pick #15 and a third-rounder. We traded our own third-roudner to move up and select Cutler. I might have missed on some specifics (which is why I said used up nearly two first-round picks).
              Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• I think he will be back. He has too much to lose if he doesn't show up. I bet he will be there, but I guess you never know.

Comment

• I think it was confirmed that he would be there.
                  Last edited by Bronco-24; 03-10-2009, 06:08 PM.
                  Originally posted by darth-hideous
                  Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                  Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

• He needs to pull his head out. This is a situation that needs to get unf*****d yesterday.

Comment

• The trade with the browns just keeps lookin better everyday. send:cutler:
                      out of here
                      Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Comment

• Well I don't believe anyone at CBS4... They are just as bad as Mort...

Comment

• Originally posted by AC1 View Post

At the end of the 2005 season, we had two first-round picks - #22 (from Washington to whom we traded our first-round pick a year ago) and #29, which we traded to get pick #15 and a third-rounder. We traded our own third-roudner to move up and select Cutler. I might have missed on some specifics (which is why I said used up nearly two first-round picks).
                          So we only gave up one 1st round pick, bc we got to use a 1st on Cutler.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBill027 View Post
                            lulz... yep i remember that thread... yesterday?

The sources gotta be Bowlen... being he has been so quiet through all this
                            I think the sources have been Chris Mortenson and Vic Lombardi's AS*!
                            sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• No one ever confirmed (at least that i read) he will be there
                              a lot of people mentioned he will be making 100 grand just to come to 90% of them, but no one has said anything if he will come or not

Comment

• Originally posted by biggymac609 View Post
                                ocp = offseason conditioning program

i dont even see cutler in the right frame of mind to come spend time with the coaches and team now

this is total speculation, but i see next week him not showing up to OCP and the media will make a HUUGE deal about it

i hope not, i hope he just gets back and gets his mind back on football
                                if he doesn't show up you'll officially trade him somewhere

i can't imagine him not showing up , but i also couldn't imagine him saying some of the stuff he's said, and not returning his owner's calls, holy ****....never would ever imagine that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X