• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
    yeah and your a talent scout right.
    AWESOME comeback!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      Yeah...too bad none of them have half the talent Cutler does.
      Cutlers talent will get him no where if he keeps desplaying an attitude like this.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
        AWESOME comeback!

I know I was just given crap dude.
        sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          Cutlers talent will get him no where if he keeps desplaying an attitude like this.
          And I've already stated I don't think Cutler's wrong in this.

I'm not a fan of the Broncos front office over the past two months. I don't think they've done much of anything right.

I think Cutler is getting shafted and treated as garbage by this organization and many of the fans, and I just find it hilarious that people can't see how lucky we have it to have a young stud quarterback in only his 4th year.
          sigpic

Comment

• This really seems like McDaniels is trying to cover up his blunder – yes blunder – by playing ‘Who is more macho’? He made a mistake and now he is trying to prove that he actually has control of the situation. All the while, Bowlen must start to realize that he now oversees an organization that is quickly becoming one of the more dysfunctional in the NFL.

It was stated earlier – McDaniels has done very little so far to right the ship. The Dawkins signing, I believe, is clouding people’s judgement on the true value of the other players. Other than Dawkins, we are talking a bunch of role players and/or backups from average to below average defenses. These guys do not inspire the thought of a defense turning around.

All that can be said of McDaniels so far is that he has created chaos. Support Cutler, Support McDaniels, Support neither. It really doesn’t matter. All that matters is that this organization is quickly spiraling out of control ...

Comment

• Once we start winning...

with whoever at the helm, Broncos Country will be on board. Right now its the offseason and for the Orange and Blue fans, there is not much to converse about except for the hirings of Dawkins, Reid, Gaffney, Buckhalther, Arrington, yadda yadda yadda, Marshall's troubles, etc. etc.

Once fall rolls around and if Cutler, Cassell (if the trade worked out), Quinn, Stafford, (insert name here) starts winning us some games, everyone will be riding the high life again and dreaming of winning it all once again regardless who is throwing the rock, or catching balls, or running for us.

Give McD some time to show what he is about, and who knows, things may be better than you expected and if not, then start throwing people under the bus. Until then, Go Broncos.:salute!:
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
                You said that the offense didn't do anything worst then the other teams in the NFL.

20 other NFL teams had less turnovers then us so yes they did deal with LESS turnovers. So it all comes together. That is all I'm trying to say. As bad as the D seemed their was a silver lining at times. At times they did perform well.

I don't even understand why we are arguing, Other then Rav saying what I said was irrelevant, or worthless. I disagree. What the offense does can and will effect the defense. Just like how the defense performed effected our W/L category, because like most of you I agree that the defense was a lot more responsible for our W/L record then Cutler. In fact Cutler was THE reason we even had 8 wins

I just disagree with the severity of it and see the running game as a big part of that problem, I'm not saying I want a big name RB. I just want some decent people running the ball. Hillis and Buckhalter in my opinion are a lot better then what we had for most of last year. Plus we simply need to run the ball more often.
                And from that you get "The offense is perfect"? Every defense has to deal with the same exact thing, that is an undeniable fact, but you're arguing that the Denver offense made the Denver defense look worse than the Pitt offense made the Pitt defense look.......that simply isn't true.......

Comment

• Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                  How has mcdaniels handled this situation like an idiot. he obviously wants to move on with this crap. just cuz hes not gonna hold jays hand. hes in charge if jay doesnt like it then move on. theres plenty of other good qbs that wanna come in and start.
                  Elaborate on that comment, if you could. Throw down some names....

Comment

• Fo Shizzle!!!
                    sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      Thata boy McD dont take s**t from no one.
                      It's so funny, this is all speculation, unless a rep from CBS4 was sitting there live during the conf. call, which I highly doubt or we'd have audio or video to see. I still honestly believe that Obama moved April Fools Day to the beginning of March.
                      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Bowlin and MCdaniels speak to Cutler via conference

According to CBS 4 Denver, Jay Cutler spoke with Broncos owner Pat Bowlen and coach Josh McDaniels via conference call Monday, but no "buttering up" of Cutler went on.
                        McDaniels reportedly "made it clear to the quarterback how the team will be run," and how Cutler will fit into the Broncos' plans. The rookie coach also said he doesn't anticipate trading Cutler, but that "players are being constantly evaluated and could be traded if management thinks it will make the team better." The organization is taking a hard-line stance with its franchise quarterback. Now they'll hope he reports for March OTAs.

I like how Mcdaniels head is so ***en big now he thinks he is "it" now. Mcdaniels has a ***en ego problem! Win a ***en game before you come in like your **** dont' stink. I cant wait for all this to blow up in his ***en face so he can see how stupid he is! How does Mcdaniels walk through his office door with a head so big?

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                          It's so funny, this is all speculation, unless a rep from CBS4 was sitting there live during the conf. call, which I highly doubt or we'd have audio or video to see. I still honestly believe that Obama moved April Fools Day to the beginning of March.
                          I still keep hoping Ashton Kutcher comes out in a minute and is like "Broncos Country, youve been Punk'd", and then Jay and McD walk out laughing, and guitars are blazing in the background, and somewhere Al Davis is continuing his Nosferatu prescriptions to stay alive for another thousand years to continue driving the Raiders into the ground.

If I imagine it enough, itll come true, right?
                          sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                          SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

• I guess you didn't see the 100 other threads about this....
                            sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Denver Post just confirmed this story:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11882256

Broncos' talk with Cutler goes sour
                              Trade rumors back to the fore
                              By Mike Klis

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels was part of a conference call Monday with disgruntled quarterback Jay Cutler.

According to an NFL source, the call left the quarterback believing that if the Broncos find the right deal, he will be traded between now and the NFL draft that begins on April 25.

Cutler was in Nashville when the call was placed. He was accompanied on the call by his agent Bus Cook. Broncos owner Pat Bowlen and general manager Brian Xanders also were part of the call.

Cutler has been irked since learning McDaniels tried to trade him to Tampa Bay nearly two weeks ago in a proposed deal that would have brought New England quarterback Matt Cassel.

McDaniels said he merely received calls on Cutler from other teams and announced through a team spokesman last week that Cutler would not be traded. Period. And the statement added McDaniels and Cutler would meet this week, after Cutler returns from Nashville.

According to the source, Cutler entered the conference call believing any friction between the two parties would be resolved and the two sides would put the controversy behind them. Instead McDaniels told Cutler no one is untradeable and that the quarterback was expected to report for the team's offseason conditioning program that begins Monday.

According to the source, Cutler has not yet decided whether he will report Monday.

Comment

• Bothering? Why wou ldn't he "bother".. especially when he gets a roster bonus for being ther 90% of the time. Jay has never... NEVER.. had a problem with working hard in the offsesason and this won't be any different

Comment

Working...
                                X