Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
    Don't let the door hit you in the a$$
    He is kinda right, we are becoming a joke( at least in the FO and how we handle things) I would never have expected all the drama from one of th best ran teams in Football. Those days are now gone.....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
      Don't let the door hit you in the a$$
      Don't worry, I am faster than the door so it won't hit my ass. But thanks for the concern about my ass.

      Comment


      • That sound you just heard was the Denver organization of respecatbility being flushed down the toilet.

        Fire McDaniels.

        Trade Jay Cutler.

        Cut your losses and start from scratch. This is turning into a circus act.

        Comment


        • Cutler's days in Denver are numbered. It's clear that McDaniels doesn't lke him at all...

          McDaniels is going to set back this team years.
          Superbowl 50 Champs!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            That sound you just heard was the Denver organization of respecatbility being flushed down the toilet.

            Fire McDaniels.

            Trade Jay Cutler.

            Cut your losses and start from scratch. This is turning into a circus act.
            That's actually starting to make sense to me.

            This is just a complete and utter joke right now.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
              Well I'm inclined to believe it was stated, mostly because it's been reported by 4 sources now.

              Granted, one of those source (Schefter) had a slightly less severe tone and not as much detail.

              But it seems to me that the point of the call was to try and put Cutler in his place. Great move. Don't try to reach out to him and figure out what exactly is wrong so it can be fixed or anything logical and productive like that.

              I'm just horribly disappointed with how poorly the Broncos have handled this situation.
              What he said^......

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BurgessRudy View Post
                Don't worry, I am faster than the door so it won't hit my ass. But thanks for the concern about my ass.
                Um.........ok?

                Comment


                • Jay Cutler just wants someone to hold his hand, and kiss his ---.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                    And I've already stated I don't think Cutler's wrong in this.

                    I'm not a fan of the Broncos front office over the past two months. I don't think they've done much of anything right.

                    I think Cutler is getting shafted and treated as garbage by this organization and many of the fans, and I just find it hilarious that people can't see how lucky we have it to have a young stud quarterback in only his 4th year.
                    I agree that Cutler is very talented, and has all the potential in the world to be a great QB in this leage. Bottom line, he's played great over stretches so far in his career, and on the other hand he's played pretty ****ty over stretches, and average over stretches. My problem with him is, at this point in his career, he's backing this monster ego up on more potential then actual results. My point is, he hasn't done ENOUGH to be THIS pissed that he was in trade discussions for matt cassel, who in his first season posted an 11-5 record. Ya, ok he probably should be pissed, but not THIS pissed. He needs to stop talking to the media, and go out there and dominate, and prove that he's the right guy for the job. Anything less than that and he's just being a baby.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by troylightfoot View Post
                      don't you realize that's the smart way to do it? get role players through free agency and build the REAL team through the draft! That's exactly what he is doing. Look at the redskins, they always go out a pay all this money to the "top" free agents and look where it gets them. Nowhere!

                      I like what the COACH is doing and i can't understand why people aren't seeing the big pictures with the Free agents.
                      Actually, I do realize that and I agree. My posts on this board prove that out. This comment was in response to people claiming that McDaniels has somehow proven that he has started to turn this thing around. So far, all he has done is made a mess for himself.

                      Replacing existing role players with different ones is not turning this around. McDaniels value is yet to be seen and until he comes through with a solid draft and a good showing on the football field ... he hasn't proven anything.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                        And I've already stated I don't think Cutler's wrong in this.

                        I'm not a fan of the Broncos front office over the past two months. I don't think they've done much of anything right.

                        I think Cutler is getting shafted and treated as garbage by this organization and many of the fans, and I just find it hilarious that people can't see how lucky we have it to have a young stud quarterback in only his 4th year.
                        I was in no shape or form defending Cutler. Acting like a baby isnt getting the team anywhere
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Bronco Lover

                          I can't believe this article. Not one bit of it.

                          The only way this fiasco is going to get resolved is a face-to-face meeting with everybody concerned.
                          D.E

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            Well I'm inclined to believe it was stated, mostly because it's been reported by 4 sources now.

                            Granted, one of those source (Schefter) had a slightly less severe tone and not as much detail.

                            But it seems to me that the point of the call was to try and put Cutler in his place. Great move. Don't try to reach out to him and figure out what exactly is wrong so it can be fixed or anything logical and productive like that.

                            I'm just horribly disappointed with how poorly the Broncos have handled this situation.
                            Or, maybe, Cutler and his agent could have been royal asses. I don't see the point of having your agent in on a conference call unless there was a motive on their part as well. Both sides have not handled it well, But Jay is really starting to come off as a prima donna. If his goal was to have the Broncos 'commit to him' long term by taking advantage of the situation and asking for a massive extension, he might have just screwed the pooch. But, who knows, maybe both parties will get what they want.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                              Cutler's days in Denver are numbered. It's clear that McDaniels doesn't lke him at all...

                              McDaniels is going to set back this team years.
                              I honestly think the only viable option is to trade Cutler at this point and be done with it. Bowlen won't fire McDaniels right now, and McDaniels and Cutler just won't co-exist together. Not after all this.

                              It will hurt this team more to try and force it to work when neither guy is really handling the situation well, and each conversation just apparently makes it worse. I'm on Jay's side on this but I have to think about my team and it's just going to be a soap opera.

                              Trade Jay now and let him start fresh elsewhere. Let McDaniels bring in whatever loser quarterback he thinks can run his system, and watch as all the Broncos fans - many of the sames ones that are calling Cutler a baby - criticize him for dealing Cutler. That's pretty much where this is going at this point.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                                Jay Cutler just wants someone to hold his hand, and kiss his ---.
                                Pretty much, I wish the Cassell deal would've went through. We would've gotten draft picks, plus a QB who is humble, can take criticism, and wouldn't piss and moan to the media constantly.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X