McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
    And from that you get "The offense is perfect"? Every defense has to deal with the same exact thing, that is an undeniable fact, but you're arguing that the Denver offense made the Denver defense look worse than the Pitt offense made the Pitt defense look.......that simply isn't true.......
    Ok maybe it doesn't mean their perfect, But "You said that the offense didn't do anything worst then the other teams in the NFL." means they did just as good or better then 31 other teams, which would mean we are tied for or have the #1 offense in the NFL.

Not every defense delt with a offense that turned the ball over more more then 20 other teams in the NFL. Also I am not talking about the Pitt defense. As they were awesome. I don't see how what the SB Champs defense did has anything to do with what ours was able to do.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Mouth View Post
      You expect people to take your opinion seriously (as dumb as it is) and you can't even get facts straight and know the players ... seriously do you even read what you are typing ...
      What facts are those? I said I made a mistake in first names, but that doesn't change the course of history and the ways the broncos are acting.

Comment

• man its gunna be a crazy year for us broncos fans ..lets hope for the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by BurgessRudy View Post
          What facts are those? I said I made a mistake in first names, but that doesn't change the course of history and the ways the broncos are acting.
          I'm not gay, but thanks to all you people who are preoccupied with my ass.

Comment

What players are you referring to? Jay, Marshall, and who else? I'm all for letting both of them go. Jay can't keep his damn mouth shut and Marshall is always in trouble with the law. These two players don't make up the whole team.

Comment

Jay Cutler holds all the cards in this. He didn't talk to Pat Bolwen because he no longer trusts him and wants to get out. His agent knows they will get a great deal for him elsewhere.

Unlike Chad Johnson of the Bengals, the Broncos will have no choice but to trade him as they did Clinton Portis.

When Jay goes so do I. The Broncos have become a Joke. This is an instant replay of the Elway / Colts saga with the Broncos being the Colts.
              Don't call yourself a Broncos Fan then! We follow the Broncos through and through....not a player. Jay is under contract, Broncos can have his @$$ sit on the bench if they want to put out the money to do so. I've seen all these threads over the past few days, and everybody expected Jay to come into town and turn this team around. While he is a very talented QB, he as well, has not proven much! I've watched his tv show here in the Denver area and all we hear every week is "that he's not that concerned about the loss", and they still have a chance to make the playoffs. Week to week you want to believe that he would have pulled the season out and send the Broncos to the playoffs! If you ask me, Jay should man up.....make amends with the new coach and gets his shiite together! While our defense suffered tremendously, he let us down as well!! Nuff said!
              sigpic
              Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Comment

• Cutler has got to be the biggest prima donna in the entire league, he needs to man up and realize not everything is always going to go his way. He's been acting like a 5 year old child, throwing his little temper tantrum. At this point I say trade him and let's move on, because it's become clear that he and McDaniels are not going to be able to work together.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGlue Factory View Post
                  Or Cutler and McDaniels end up like Elway and Reeves - working together but straining against the yoke. I doubt either one is going to get what they want at this point - at least not before the 2009 season is over.

I don't want to see Cutler traded but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. If it does happen, I don't think anything worse could cripple our chances of seeing another SB in the near future. A feud between coach and QB doesn't help either but is still better than pushing a talented QB out the door.

In the end it's only 2 weeks into this and there's still many weeks to go before TC let alone the start of the regular season. I do have a bad feeling about Cutler's agent in all this. At this point Cutler probably trusts nobody beyond his agent. Does this guy have a reputation as an agent that seems to be in the middle of these kinds of things?
                  If Bowlen has any inkling that this is another situation like Elway-Reeves, he would be smart to make a move sooner than later, whatever that may be.

Personally, I think it tells me everything about their relationship that a) the meeting took place via conference call; and b) Rather than clear the air and discuss the issues between the two and a plan to make things work, McDaniels basically pounded his chest and put Cutler in his place.

Regardless of how you feel Cutler has responded to the proposed trade, you can all but guarantee he wouldn't respond well to that. And I have to think McDaniels knows that.

So in the end, I just think that this is a relationship that's never going to get it's feet wet. It's quite clear the two sides just don't like each other, and aren't doing anything to make things better or more productive.

I really think we're approaching the end of the Jay Cutler era and the beginning of...the Chris Simms era?

Man I'm REALLY depressed now...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LRod View Post
                    Don't call yourself a Broncos Fan then! We follow the Broncos through and through....not a player. Jay is under contract, Broncos can have his @$$ sit on the bench if they want to put out the money to do so. I've seen all these threads over the past few days, and everybody expected Jay to come into town and turn this team around. While he is a very talented QB, he as well, has not proven much! I've watched his tv show here in the Denver area and all we hear every week is "that he's not that concerned about the loss", and they still have a chance to make the playoffs. Week to week you want to believe that he would have pulled the season out and send the Broncos to the playoffs! If you ask me, Jay should man up.....make amends with the new coach and gets his shiite together! While our defense suffered tremendously, he let us down as well!! Nuff said!
                    I worked for a company once and my boss got fired. Word got out on who his replacement would be and everybody told me I better find a new job as the new guy was a jerk. I didn't want to believe them because I knew nothing about the guy and wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. After the first month those people who advised me to leave were right. I left and a year later the company was sold in pieces.

Comment

• Fire McDaniels

jlhawkins9 Love the animation, we need this in poster form for the first home game, we can send them to Pat and Josh and let them know what the fans realy think of the turmoil they have put the team in and the actions of the new head coach

Comment

• "We're ****ed"

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          As I stated in the other thread, Schefter has dropped the ball royally on this story. He reported just yesterday that no meeting will take place, only to turn around and have to explain that it was a conference call that DID take place yesterday.

Furthermore, Schefter reported essentially the same thing, just in far less detail.
                          And I know you still dont believe me, but it was Schefter that speculated Cutler cancelled the meeting to KOA. Then he said the meeting was never scheduled. Now the meeting did happen, but was on a conference call. Good Lord...his sources must be effing with him, or just unable to pierce the Billicheat like curtain of secrecy at Dove Valley.

Comment

• Let's see....

He told Jay that he wasn't going to be traded.

He told Jay he was expected to report camp.

He told Jay no one was above being traded.

If this was you sitting in front of your boss do you think you deserve something more? Did Jay expect him to kiss up to him?

I'm perfectly fine with McDaniels having the authority to let Jay know that this franchise isn't going to be the Cowboys of the west.

If Jay can't get over himself and his hurt feelings than this franchise is better off without him.

Right now it appears that the "source" leaking this is one of the players on Jay's side, or Jay's agent, because it's not somebody in the front office.

So far, Jay has been trying to get players to side with him, instead of trying to resolve the problem. Is that a sign of maturity?

At this point he is giving the appearance of someone who is only thinking of his ego.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by LRod View Post
                              I said something similar to this and got completely trashed for it. Yes he has talent, but he's not a winner. Any QB that isn't concerned with a W/L just looks bad IMO. When we lose a game and he just shrugs it off....that pisses me off to no end.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                                "We're ****ed"

"Game over man! Game over!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X