Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he doesnt show up monday hello Matt Stafford

Comment

• if jay does'nt show next week .....im gonna get worried about a collins/young trade for cutler......aiiiiYYYYYY!
      i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

• http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=137499

:salute!:
        sigpic

Comment

• i'd say we trade with the jets and trade for kerry rhodes, first round pick and the contract rights to brett favre..i bet he would comeback to play for us if he had the chance to and honestly i think favre is a upgrade over cutler as of right now! not next year or the year after but now..favre's arm is equal to cutlers and they both throw alot of picks but favre has leadership and cutler doesnt have an ounce of leadership....he's a damn cry baby...well so is favre but aleast he's a hall of famer and has the right to complain about somthing..but after we make that trade we draft sanchez and groom him up for the 2010 season..but seriously this isnt gonna happen...i was just telling my bro this to piss him off because he's a jets fan and he's still mad about favre retiring

i think cutler will be gone next season...but hopefully simms isnt our starter though...i'd rather have a rookie get the chance to play over simms...either way without cutler we're not making the playoffs this year but i think he has to go...i never really was a huge cutler fan..
          Will the real #6 please stand up!

The future!

R.I.P.D-Will and Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Yes. If Denver starts winning games this will all be forgotten.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• As fast as you can say Phillip Rivers Sucks...

Why that IDK...
              sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Didn't see that one sorry.:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by JDAcord View Post
                  Didn't see that one sorry.:salute!:
                  I wouldn't worry about.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                    What the hell is the point of having 3 different Cutler jerseys?! Big waste of money if you ask me.

Less laundry
                    sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• hehehe, are 75% of your 110 posts threads you started JD?
                      Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

• Honestly

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                        Or maybe he learned how to fly in a freaking airplane. You know, they have these cool things called jet engines now, and often can fly from one place to another in a matter of hours.
                        Are you really going to try and press that point? Why in the hell would you fly to CO just to buy a car? Get real dude. It's not like Nashville is tiny town. He could have just as easily bought a car in Nashville. Or even a surrounding city.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDAcord View Post
                          Didn't see that one sorry.:salute!:
                          No worries bro.:salute!:
                          sigpic

Comment

• I don't think Cutler is pushing reject on his phone when the Broncos call. I am sure they have a way to contact him other then a personal phone call.

I just think that his Agent see's a silver lining and figures that this is a Great time to stand firm and has filled Jay's head up with " If you are their future then why do they want to wait and resign you " I just see this as a vice and I think it will be resolved by Sunday Night or Jay won't show up. This is not an excuse for Jay, Just a thought

Lets face it, A lot of Teams would love to have Jay and he will play at some point , somewhere but if he leaves and we stink then Bowlen will lose lots of money and fans. You guys might think the Broncos have the upper hand but Cutler is now driving this train.

This can not and will not hurt Jays stock because everyone loves the Long Ball
                            We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

• We're with you Jay!!

I wasn't a Cutler fan in the beginning. I had to see him as a Bronco before I believed. I now believe in "BIG 6," I will support him even if I think he should not be so sensitive. I don't want to go with another QB. Denver is a QB town, not a coach town. We get behind and stay with QB's we like. WE LIKE JAY CUTLER. We are so serious about our QB's, we consider a long-time Elway backup a hero (love ya Kubiak). I just hope that Josh Mcdaniels can rectify this situation. If he can fix this problem, I will give him a chance. If this coach lets the relationship deteriorate, I will have less confidence in him than I did with Wade Phillips.

Comment

• he is making alot less than qb's with 1/2 his skills and talent....good point.
                                i bet this is just an attemp to get the deal done sooner so jay can start making the kind of $$$ his peers are making pay the man !
                                i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

Working...
                                X