No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why they say a good defense with a good running game wins championships and a one man passing game will just put up numbers. Marino would attest to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      QFT. :thumb:
      What does QFT mean?!?!

Comment

• Ben had plenty to say about Tomlin. Possibly enough that Tomlin was named coach above the clear cut favorite in Whisenhut at the time. Ben and Whisenhunt didn't get along too well.

Comment

• I was thinking that his 1.8-1 td to int. ratio might have something to do with the broncs record the last few years

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
            What does QFT mean?!?!
            QFT = quoted for truth

Comment

• Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
              OK. So I'm tired of seeing threads about Cutler being a loser, so I went to NFL.com and took stats reguarding wins and losses compared to how many points the D allowed.

Points Allowed --- record
              0-22 ---- 12-1
              23-29 --- 2-6
              30-34 --- 2-6
              35-39 --- 1-2
              40+ --- 0-5
              Total --- 17-20

I think this is pretty evident that our problems with winning % have very little to do with Cutler. Sure some of his INTs really hurt, but our D is the problem and you can't blame Cutler for that. Holding a team under 23 points really is not much to ask for....
              It is obvious that our losses arent Cutler's fault. In these forums I read some BS post that JC threw the defense under the bus halfway throughout the year..... WHO WOULDNT?!?!?! Our defense was Horrible! When we played the Cheifs Thigpen got what... 3 first downs on us? Well LJ ran for a career high of like 200 yards on us? These numbers may be like completely wrong but it is along those lines.... Our D was pathetic... True the INTs to hurt... but they arent to blame for all of our misfortune...

Anyone who thinks that our offense was the problem.... no offence.. but they are idiots. We were outcoached and out defended each time we got onto the field

Comment

OK. So I'm tired of seeing threads about Cutler being a loser, so I went to NFL.com and took stats reguarding wins and losses compared to how many points the D allowed.

0-22 ---- 12-1
                23-29 --- 2-6
                30-34 --- 2-6
                35-39 --- 1-2
                40+ --- 0-5
                Total --- 17-20

I think this is pretty evident that our problems with winning % have very little to do with Cutler. Sure some of his INTs really hurt, but our D is the problem and you can't blame Cutler for that. Holding a team under 23 points really is not much to ask for....
                nice work....agreed cp2u
                i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                  QFT = quoted for truth
                  I feel dumb! I thought it meant something else...

Comment

• If I were Jay Cutler, I would NOT show up. I'd go play for a franchise that wanted me and what I had to offer to a team. I'd go play for a coach who had headcoached at least one game in his career--or how about even a single season. I'd go play in a city who could still recognize qb talent when they saw it.

At this point, I'd seriously ask to be released or traded. I wouldn't waste another minute of my all-pro career on a greenhorn ego-case like Josh McDaniels. I mean the guy begins our relationship by throwing knives into my back and then wants to make nice with a conference call?? HE'S NOT EVEN MAN ENOUGH TO MEET WITH ME FACE-TO-FACE?? Who needs to grow up here, really. Its McDaniels.

Josh, you are our headcoach, and we love you. But don't ever take sides against the family again.
                    Last edited by stampede!; 03-11-2009, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris66 View Post
                      I was thinking that his 1.8-1 td to int. ratio might have something to do with the broncs record the last few years
                      It's easy to play defense and get INTs against a team that has absolutely no threat of a running game... such as the Broncos

Comment

0-22 ---- 12-1
                        23-29 --- 2-6
                        30-34 --- 2-6
                        35-39 --- 1-2
                        40+ --- 0-5
                        Total --- 17-20

I love it when people put intelligent posts together! You my friend are a... Genius! :cutler:
                        Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by #28 View Post
                          Its like all I want in the world right now is for Cutler to be in Dove Valley on Monday afternoon, throwing passes.

I bought two authentic jerseys of yours, damn it! I believe! So don't let me down!

Thank you.
                          This whole mess may be decided on whether or not Cutler shows up on Monday. Not showing up is a 'go ahead and try to trade me' stance from Cutler...
                          Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

• Hopefully he can manage to play through his anger and realize that the fans and his teammates really want him to be there... for the most part.

Comment

0-22 ---- 12-1
                              23-29 --- 2-6
                              30-34 --- 2-6
                              35-39 --- 1-2
                              40+ --- 0-5
                              Total --- 17-20

One last thing....

Can you send this to...

Our dear friend Mr. Mel(tdown) machine Kiper
                              John Clayton
                              Jeremy Green
                              Everyone who is NOT from the NFL network
                              and last but not least...
                              Phyllis Rivers
                              Go Broncos!!!

Comment

It's easy to play defense and get INTs against a team that has absolutely no threat of a running game... such as the Broncos
                                broncs were 6th in rushing in 07 and 7th in 08

Comment

Working...
                                X