McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumpslash View Post
    This is why people with 4 posts should not be allowed to post........

.............I'm with ya, jumpslash but, how is he supposed to get more than 4 posts if he's not allowed to post?......

Comment

Plummer? I mean, seriously...Plummer.

2005 AFC Championship game

Three plays after the kickoff, Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer lost a fumble while being sacked

Then on the first play after the ensuing kickoff, defensive back Ike Taylor intercepted a pass from Plummer

After a Steelers punt, defensive end Brett Keisel forced a fumble from Plummer

and that doesn't even cover the fourth turnover (a 2nd pick, just remembered) good ol' Jake surrendered by himself in that game.

Plummer. Christ.
      Last edited by #28; 12-03-2007, 06:09 PM.
      sigpic

TZ

Comment

Wow!!!!

A guy has 17 games under his belt and he is AWFUL, PATHETIC and SUCKS A$$, etc.

Seriously, some of you guys need to have your brains checked for bruises

There seems to be a multitude of fans that have concusions on this board!!!!

Cutler will be a TREMENDOUS QB in this league for many many years! Give the poor kid a break!!!!

Anyone remember a guy named Elway....he too struggled when he broke into the league - GROUND SHATTERING NEWS I KNOW

Last I checked, #7 turned out alright

Anyways, Cutler is far from the problem....

I have not posted here forever and I am ill from the way this season has went for our beloved Broncos (starting with the passing of D-Will all the way through the multitude of injuries and so on and so forth)....

It has been a CRAP season to say the least....

I have been thinking lately of what the hell could have went so badly for the Broncos and more and more I am starting to realize that Shanny is too arrogant for his own good....DON'T KICK THE EFFING BALL TO HESTER!!!!

Sorry, I haven't posted in forever and had to get that off my chest....

Anyways, to go along with the Shanny theme, for starters, I believe that he thonks the Broncos should win the S.B. every year - and I can't blame a coach/GM for thinking that way....but when it doesn't happen (and it hasn't happened for 10 years) he goes and BLOWS up the team every off-season and thinks it's necesary to bring in all these high priced free agents that never pan out....

Look at Henry (granted he's been hurt, but still), Daniel Graham is not playing up to his contract, etc., etc., yada freakin yada....

Every off-season it's the same song and dance for Shanny and the Broncos....

Why not focus on building the team through the draft

Whatever, LAY OFF OF CUTLER!!!! He will be a BOMB QB in this league very shortly....watch and see!!!!
        I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y View Post
          A guy has 17 games under his belt and he is AWFUL, PATHETIC and SUCKS A$$, etc.

My favorites are "embarrassing piece of dirt" and "Loser"......

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
            Plummer? I mean, seriously...Plummer.

Three plays after the kickoff, Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer lost a fumble while being sacked

Then on the first play after the ensuing kickoff, defensive back Ike Taylor intercepted a pass from Plummer

After a Steelers punt, defensive end Brett Keisel forced a fumble from Plummer

and that doesn't even cover the fourth turnover (a 2nd pick, just remembered) good ol' Jake surrendered by himself in that game.

Plummer. Christ.
            Hey, just like it's not fair to lay all the blame on Cutler for yesterday's loss, it's also not fair to blame Plummer for that AFCCG loss. Apparently, our offensive line decided to take an early vacation that day and we had high schoolers playing for them. That game was a TEAM loss, just like yesterday.

That being said, I still feel like the team has a much brighter future now that we have Cutler on the team. It's nothing against Plummer but I am 99% certain this team would have even a worse record right now if Cutler hadn't take the helm.

I wish people could just let the Plummer thing go, both those who are for him and those against him. He's now a part of Broncos history and we need to look to the future.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
              .............I'm with ya, jumpslash but, how is he supposed to get more than 4 posts if he's not allowed to post?......
              that should be "people w/ 4 posts should not be allowed to start new threads/posts................ my mistake.
              Let's draft her....

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
                You are the most idiotic person to ever post on these boards ever. And that is saying ALOT! You haven't the slightest bit of football knowledge. And I realize I will get an infraction point for this but I will HAPPILY take it! PLEASE give me an IP mods. And delete this idiot's account while you're at it!

I mean seriously, did Cutler have sex with your girlfriend or something? I wouldn't blame her for cheating on you though. She probably realized what an idiot you were and ran as far away as possible.

I seriously hope you are just posting this crap for shock value because if you really believe it, you are easily the biggest moron on these boards.

*waits for his infraction point*
                Somebody give this man an IP.

Comment

Originally posted by ralden96 View Post
                  Every week I watch and think back to the days with Jake Plummer and wish. Cutler continues to do nothing to win games. He's got a great arm but who cares? The league is about wins, not how far you can throw a ball. The sad thing is that no matter how you cut it these years with cutler, sort of like the dark ages, are going to continue until someone realizes he SUCKS!!! Look at who Shanahan has for QBs. They are pathetic.

Somewhere Plummer is laughing his butt off, and for good reason.
                  ARe you High? How much better did Plummer did his first FIVE YEARS?
                  The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
                  Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
                  Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
                  San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                    Somebody give this man an IP.
                    Thanks! I can't believe I wasn't punished for that post. What are you guys thinking?

Comment

Cutler is in his second year and has already outperformed Plummer. Plummer was a joke. If only we had that 05 team with Cutler, maybe we would have a third super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by ralden96 View Post
                        Every week I watch and think back to the days with Jake Plummer and wish. Cutler continues to do nothing to win games. He's got a great arm but who cares? The league is about wins, not how far you can throw a ball. The sad thing is that no matter how you cut it these years with cutler, sort of like the dark ages, are going to continue until someone realizes he SUCKS!!! Look at who Shanahan has for QBs. They are pathetic.

Somewhere Plummer is laughing his butt off, and for good reason.
                        Really? Stand by and watch. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Comment

no actually plummer is hiding out and pouting because he started to suck as a football player.

we won in the beginning of 2006 because of our defense not plummer he was on decline and everyone knew it, get over it! we lost games with cutler because that is what happens when a new quarterback comes into a new situation! u think elway won all his games the first few years?

i would rather have cutler in 3rd down crunch pressure situations or when the game is on the line than plummer any day of the week

Comment

I am not going to join the Jake VS Jay battle today, I will say this,

I am sure that all those who hated Jake can now admit that he was not the sole problem of this team, and that Cutler is not the save all, be all that some thought him to be. Some called for a Pro Bowl, others called for a SB year....all very unrealistic.

Cutler, for all our sakes, should pan out...I hope. I do wish Jake was with the team, but that doesnt matter because Jay is our QB and that is not going to change.

He does have an arm, but not a winning record, and if Shanahan was being honest when he said Jay gave us the best chance to win, he was wrong. Mike sold us a one trick pony in the 2007 Broncos.

Lets hope the story does not repeat itself in 2008, here is to the team finding itself again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coco View Post
                              I am not going to join the Jake VS Jay battle today, I will say this,

I am sure that all those who hated Jake can now admit that he was not the sole problem of this team, and that Cutler is not the save all, be all that some thought him to be. Some called for a Pro Bowl, others called for a SB year....all very unrealistic.

Cutler, for all our sakes, should pan out...I hope. I do wish Jake was with the team, but that doesnt matter because Jay is our QB and that is not going to change.

He does have an arm, but not a winning record, and if Shanahan was being honest when he said Jay gave us the best chance to win, he was wrong. Mike sold us a one trick pony in the 2007 Broncos.

Lets hope the story does not repeat itself in 2008, here is to the team finding itself again.

I agree.....this has nothing to do with Plummer...
                              And hopefully someday soon Cutler will become a consistant, winning qb.....not a consistant loser.

Patience.........
                              My 3 favorite teams:
                              1.The Denver Broncos
                              2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                              3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by KeystoneBronco View Post
                                No, the idiotic comment came from you, the person unable to write complete sentances.

Cutler sucks, sorry man, you'll have to deal with it in your own way. Lazyness and sloth has corrupted this organization (maybe with a little complacentcy?) and all of it is rubbing off onto your little star.
                                Cutler has done much better than most other QBs have at this point in their career. He already looks a hell of alot better than Jake did and he was a 10 year veteran. Stop talking.

Comment

Working...
                                X