McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    Kiper isnt a Cutler fan... is this news? Kiper gets paid to stir the pot, nothing more..... As for everyone slamming him... That is funny cause I would say that he has a job that 99% of us would kill to have
    I'm sure a lot of people would love his job.....how the hell did he get it?!?!!?
    Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncOhio85 View Post
      I think a fistfight will ensue. Nah Im just kidding, I really dont know. I just hope it gets worked out. Im sure Jay will report and train but who knows what the mood in the air will be. By the way, I love that poster you made...

Could be another interesting poll... who'd win a fist fight between Cutler and McDaniel? I'm not sure the Mods would appreciate it, though.

And I'm glad you like it. It was late. Photoshop was open, and I was bored mindless. Dang it, I'm a nerd.

Comment

• More stats for us Bronco fans

Turnovers= -17 ranked 16th in AFC - last place
        Sacks= 26= 11th in AFC - out of 17 teams - Oakland had more than us

Passing - 1st in AFC - INTerceptions: 13th out of 17 teams

3 teams had more interceptions - Houston/Cleveland/NY Jets

San Diego had 34 touch, 11 ints (+23)
        Denver had 25 touch, 18 interceptions (+7)

Denver Had 30 turnovers - 18 passing, 12 fumbles

San Diego had 20 turnovers - 11 picks and 9 fumbles (-10 over denver)

Denver D caused 6 int and 7 fumbles - 13 total

San Diego caused 15 ints and 9 fumbles - 24 total (+11 over Denver)

Our offense was just as bad turning it over as our defense was at causing turnovers.

Our offense is great between the 20's, turnovers in the redzone killed us this year. How many drives did we have in our loses where Marsh fumbles inside the opponents 30 or we threw a pick.

Let's get past crowning Cutler - he has potential but you have to be smart with the football as an offense.

Comment

• Maybe..... Or we could trade him to Detroit where god himself couldnt win....Do you really think that Dallas regrets trading Hershal Walker? We take the picks that we get and turn them into 2 Defensive studs....Have a down year and come back next year and pick up one of the first rd QB's.... Then we are on our way back..... Jay isnt a great QB, it isnt like we are giving up a HOF QB....
          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

• Jay has had time to cool down and everything. Could you imagine how incredibly ****** off he would have to be to not turn up? If he doesn't turn up without an incredible reason McDaniels better be just get off his high horse and apologize. Sure his strategy of saying no one player is bigger than the team is respectable but seriously, the broncos have been looking for a QB like this for over 10 years. Who knows when the next one will come around? Do what you have to do Josh :go::cutler:
            Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by thebroncosinsider View Post
              Could be another interesting poll... who'd win a fist fight between Cutler and McDaniel? I'm not sure the Mods would appreciate it, though.

And I'm glad you like it. It was late. Photoshop was open, and I was bored mindless. Dang it, I'm a nerd.
              I'd hit you up with CP but you're a guest so....yep

Comment

• I actaully agree with you 100% here.

McDaniels has all the potential in the world to become very good in this league.

I do see what you mean with the 'new guy in town' syndrome. A part of me agrees, and it does worry me. The other part of me kind of likes how he demands respect. I feel that the NFL has gone too soft in playing the 'feel good inc.' card.

Hopefully the demand for respect trickles down to the team, and we become more hard-nosed as a ball club.

However, better decisions in the future would definitly help ol' McDaniel's credibility.

...time will tell..
                sigpic

Comment

• I don't dislike Kiper... he' basically invented the college scouting for the layman. He basically helped make the draft what it is today.

But Kiper doesnt like Cutler.... so what? He didn't like it when all the other college evaluators picked Jay instead of Young and Leinart. He got really upset when asked about Jaworski, Steve Young, and Phil Simms all saying that they felt Cutler was the best QB in the draft. Kiper DOES get upset when his insights are questioned, and this is one where they were heavily questioned and disagreed with by some pretty big named QBs.

So now its in Kiper's head that he has to 'prove' he was right, and its he against Cutler... when it really has NOTHING to do with Cutler at all. It just has everything to do with those that picked against him.

have you ever heard him defend the Baltimore Ravens (his favorite team)??? He's passionate, and he's not afraid to let you know where his loyalties are. No different than everyone here.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected]3 View Post
                    Chauncey...Point well taken, though. If JayC was traded, the Denver Broncos would come to regret it.
                    Again it depends on what players/picks you can get in return. I'd be all for it personally. Jay C has not shown himself to be anything spectacular. He has poor judgment on and off the field. He doesn't have a winning record. He is quite immature for his age. His personality is highly suspect.

Ya I'd go for a trade-in.

He might very well turn out to be quite good, but he has shown none of that. He reminds me of George really. Top QB; all the hype and fanfare, and really didn't sizzle like he should have.

Before this latest incident I was willing to cut him some slack to a degree. Now he's lost my confidence.

I'm fully behind Coach on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                      I'd hit you up with CP but you're a guest so....yep
                      I appreciate it. I know I gotta get that fixed... I'm just too dang lazy. It's the thought that counts, though, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                        I don't dislike Kiper... he' basically invented the college scouting for the layman. He basically helped make the draft what it is today.

But Kiper doesnt like Cutler.... so what? He didn't like it when all the other college evaluators picked Jay instead of Young and Leinart. He got really upset when asked about Jaworski, Steve Young, and Phil Simms all saying that they felt Cutler was the best QB in the draft. Kiper DOES get upset when his insights are questioned, and this is one where they were heavily questioned and disagreed with by some pretty big named QBs.

So now its in Kiper's head that he has to 'prove' he was right, and its he against Cutler... when it really has NOTHING to do with Cutler at all. It just has everything to do with those that picked against him.

have you ever heard him defend the Baltimore Ravens (his favorite team)??? He's passionate, and he's not afraid to let you know where his loyalties are. No different than everyone here.
                        Interesting...let me just say "I don't like the way the guy carries himself"

Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

• This is what Jay Cutler should say to the Bronocs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY

Click the above link and skip to 4:12.

But Cutler is way too much of a class act to actually do it, even if he thinks it. He'll be in Dove Valley on Monday. The ball will be back in the Broncos' court with the real question being: will Jay Cutler be in a Denver Broncos uniform on opening day of the 2009 season? It looks doubtful and frankly, I'm absolutely dumbfounded. What a colassal mistake by a first-time head coach. Really, in the annals of NFL history, this one is as big in the world of coaching as going 18-0 and then losing the Superbowl. Oh, wait, McDaniels the cheating dooshbag was part of that royal choke too. . .

:cutler:
                          Last edited by stampede!; 03-11-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebroncosinsider View Post
                            I appreciate it. I know I gotta get that fixed... I'm just too dang lazy. It's the thought that counts, though, right?
                            For sure, buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rusty_thomson View Post
                              Jay has had time to cool down and everything. Could you imagine how incredibly ****** off he would have to be to not turn up? If he doesn't turn up without an incredible reason McDaniels better be just get off his high horse and apologize. Sure his strategy of saying no one player is bigger than the team is respectable but seriously, the broncos have been looking for a QB like this for over 10 years. Who knows when the next one will come around? Do what you have to do Josh :go::cutler:
                              I wonder where Bubby Brister is now. Maybe McD could give him a call and head that direction.

I know that everyone's gonna have to buy into the team atmosphere settling itself around Dove Valley, but come on, man, give your franchise QB a break.

Comment

• F*** you I won't do what you tell me?
                                Rivers getting smacked by Haynesworth

Comment

Working...
                                X