McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
    I wouldd pray to every god that exists/has existed that he becomes a Jet.
    I'd be up for that, provided we get enough in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSmith28 View Post
      you can hold me to that. if the broncos royally f this situation up anymore than they already have,......................i dunno what i'm gonna do.
      Well we're all waiting with baited breath for your decision. Maybe take your own advice and jump off a cliff?

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterTick View Post
        F*** you I won't do what you tell me?
        Very good! Of course, nobody says it better than RATM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterTick View Post
          F*** you I won't do what you tell me?
          That's what I heard. I'm not sure that'd work too well, though.

Originally posted by stampede! View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY
          The ball will be back in the Broncos' court with the real question being: will Jay Cutler be in a Denver Broncos uniform on opening day of the 2009 season? It looks doubtful and frankly, I'm absolutely dumbfounded. What a colassal mistake by a first-time head coach.
          Everyone's being young and immature, from McD to Cutler to the front office. Everyone's showing their inexperience. I hope we don't lose Cutler completely, but things just seem bad right now.

Comment

• I've said it on other posts...the agent is a culprit in all this. McXanders and Cutler have their hands dirty too, make no mistake, but this guy has a history of stirring up trouble.

Comment

• Great find! Hmmmm. . . now we see a pattern developing. Now only if Mel Kiper and Chris Mortenson were here to tell us how we should interpret this. . .
              Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

• Kiper is a plain idiot.

But he does bring light to the obvious...Cutler does need to grow up. Hopefully he sees that and lets this escapade light a fire under his belly.

When new management comes in, you have to prove yourself...now is Cutler's turn, he needs to man up and show McDaniels that in his system Cutler could flourish and become an NFL great.
                sigpic

Comment

• Kiper is definately a pinhead. But in reality I look at him as more doing commentary than being a bonafide journalist. He is just another talking head.
                  Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebroncosinsider View Post

Everyone's being young and immature, from McD to Cutler to the front office. Everyone's showing their inexperience. I hope we don't lose Cutler completely, but things just seem bad right now.
                    Agreed...

If Cutler shows up on Monday, I doubt he is traded. Unless his hissy fit, and McDaniels high horse continue in the same direction.

They are immature (especially now) but still grown men so they should be able to solve this as men.

There used to be a day when you disliked someone you called them out to the ol' flagpole and settled it right then and there, then after the fight it was over and men moved on.

Hopefully that past re presents itself here soon (minus the right and left hooks).
                    sigpic

Comment

• What is this your 5th thread posted today?! God your a loser.

Comment

• Bump>>>

Every Bronco fan needs to read this- very telling indeed. Thank you, Den615 for posting the link
                        This space for rent

Comment

• Help me understand. . .

Why is McDaniels taking all the fire for this (I understand some is warranted)? Did he unilaterally decide to entertain Cutler trade talks? Why arent people just as upset with Xanders and Bowlen? Were they excluded from the decision making?

Or is McD taking the heat because he is HC and the blame always falls there? Or is it because he is the new guy? (I am asking seriously)

Comment

• Wind power provided entirely by Mel Kiper's analysis...
                            This space for rent

Comment

• Originally posted by rusty_thomson View Post
                              Jay has had time to cool down and everything. Could you imagine how incredibly ****** off he would have to be to not turn up? If he doesn't turn up without an incredible reason McDaniels better be just get off his high horse and apologize. Sure his strategy of saying no one player is bigger than the team is respectable but seriously, the broncos have been looking for a QB like this for over 10 years. Who knows when the next one will come around? Do what you have to do Josh :go::cutler:
                              If he doesn't show up he won't get his ass kissed,

he'll get his ass TRADED.

so if you want Cutler to be our QB, you better pray he's there the first week.

Comment

• Seriously? That's a nice title...

One thing I haven't seen mentioned in this thread is who's behind the fanning of the flames. In no small part we have the media as a whole (local paper, national outlets, etc.), but more importantly, I think the agent is throwing gasoline on the fire.

I have Cutler gear, and so does my son. But those jerseys are accompanied by a #7, #30 and #84 (no, not Walker). Point is, I am a TEAM fan, not a #6 guy.

Don't get me wrong, I detest those who call him a whiner or punk or whatever, based on the numerous times I've listened in on interviews only to hear an eloquent, thoughtful, smart, personable young guy. I think/thought he was the franchise QB for the next 10 years, but I have a bad feeling Bus Cook is trying to work his magic a la McNair/Favre to get Jay out of Dodge.

Here we are, action starved football fans, hanging on every word of every story to come out. Here's hoping Jay shows up Monday to get the new season started and we all feel stupid for talking and worrying so much about all this.

Comment

Working...
                                X