No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they trade him, I hope Shanahan gets hired as his coach next season and the two of them destroy Denver everytime they play.

Great offseason so far!! I want to puke.

Comment

• Winning should be whats most important not whether a player leaves or stays

On the other hand if cutler is traded and we suck badly then i will be heeeeeeated

Comment

• YOU'LL GO?! hell no. not YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent-Assassin View Post
          Weak..

Thick -n- Thin.

I'll NEVER STOP BEING A BRONCOS FAN!!!!!!!!
          Agreed 100%

Comment

• What are the QB draft picks???

What a waste... to have to use a top pick for a QB. A flat trade for a veteran QB would be better. We need the draft for defence!!! (Besides.. the QB crop looks MUCH better for next year!! Can we go 1-15 to get a super QB?)

Comment

• I believe Lacane is on to something...Momentum is smoking crack. I have stated it before and I will say it again. I used to respect your posts about a year ago man...what happened to you? Your logic has been severely adulterated by God knows what.
              New England Patriots GM

Comment

• The only way i will ever leave denver is if they get rid of cutler. If the team makes a good deal for him that makes us a better then i will stay a broncos fan. But if they make a bad deal and ship him off i will be pissed and will never ever forgive MCD and MR Gm here. I have been a broncos fan for over 10 years and this is the 1st time i have ever been so mad i would even think of thinking about leaving the team. But cutler is our face and he is a great player and is he is not dealt with right i will lose it.
                Humm....

Comment

• Cutler trade is just a MEDIA blow up!!

notice how they always say from a "source"? well who the heck is this "source" they speak of? I lost respect for adam shefter today after he put this story on the net. this is a bunch of b.s and hopefully cutler doesnt take this seriously, after all it is the NFL where a lot of rumors happen on and off the field. this is gonna stir the pot even more just because its Mcdaniels and they were supposedly trading for Cassel, both have NE ties with each other. Please everybody its just a media thing right now....i hope. let me know what you guys think.
                  Also denver was APPROACHED with these trade talks and turned them all down. Go to hell adam schefter
                  Last edited by arod602; 02-28-2009, 06:25 PM. Reason: more room

Comment

• You root for the name of the FRONT of the Jersey, not the back.
                    visit the best website on earth

Critical Table

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                      Winning should be whats most important not whether a player leaves or stays

On the other hand if cutler is traded and we suck badly then i will be heeeeeeated
                      Finally someone with some intelligence.

I love Cutler but the fact is we havent won with him. He hasnt won since high school.

McD and Xanders are adament about winning they wouldnt entertain the idea of trading Jay if it wasnt about winning.
                      sigpic

Comment

• you're right, but good luck convincing these fools that.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                          Willing to bet money?
                          Seriously? McDaniels was able to oust the Goodmans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                            Because you're not as half as confident as I.
                            No I am quite confident, that has nothing to do with it...because, in the end if Cutler is traded, there is more likely a chance that Invesco burns to the ground!

This is Denver Momentum, I know this town and state. F'n messing with the face of the Broncos is basically like taking a **** on the fans. And Bowlen knows this, do you really think Bowlen is ready to have that maelstorm on his hands? He is a politician and has many powerful friends in the state who are so because of what the team brings. It is like the old Gladiator games, he who played to the crowd owned the politicians and the fans, he who played to his own needs was assassinated by the person who wanted his seat who knew this and did not make the same mistake!

Comment

• it sucks because i just bought a STITCHED cutler jersey! ***!!

Comment

• The whole thing about it is that it doesn't seem that the organization has had that conversation with Cutler. From what we all know it IS all media BS and Cutler is clearly taking at face value.

Is it possible that McD. tried to trade Cutler yes. Likely? NOOOOOO

I don't think that he was that attached to him. The only reason that this even came up is that teams thought that there may have been a connection between Mcdaniels and Cassell.

CALM down.

Comment

Working...
                                X