McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post

McD and Xanders are adament about winning they wouldnt entertain the idea of trading Jay if it wasnt about winning.

The Broncos have been one of the best franchises over the past 20 years as far as being a successful, popular team. We've always been about winning. Xanders came from the friggin Falcons, and ran salary issues. Because when I think about winning, I think Atlanta Falcons. McDaniels was a coordinator. They showing their complete lack of knowledge/experience about anything personel-wise since coming in.
    Last edited by neume1mb; 02-28-2009, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Thanks man!!!

i tottaly havent seen this article that was published 7.5 hours ago!!!

thanks for introducing me to this article that no one has been talking for the whole day

Comment

• ohh boy.....
        PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic666 View Post
          For all of you intent of bashing me, I hope you understand - this isn't about Jay Cutler. It's about our franchise.

I just can't support a franchise that has it's head SO FAR up it's own a$$ that they want to trade their best player just so our 'McCoach' can re-unite with his Patriot boyfriend...sorry guys.

Say and call me what you want...
          Well if you have no problem with raider fans being more loyal than you than do you

Comment

• Originally posted by biggymac609 View Post
            Thanks man!!!

i tottaly havent seen this article that was published 7.5 hours ago!!!

thanks for introducing me to this article that no one has been talking for the whole day

There is a video with a phone call with Jay. your reading and internet skills.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              I haven't seen one thing on rotoworld about this... and rotoworld is VERY accurate.

LMAO! ^ surely this is sarcasm.

1. If this is what Mcdainiels truly had in mind before coming to Denver, I'm wondering why he didn't choose to go to a team that ACTUALLY NEEDS a QB.
              sigpic

Comment

• Get over it Cutler.

Comment

• That video just PROVES that Jay wants to stay in Denver and never "demanded" any trade.

Comment

• If #6 is swapped, what do we do with our Jerseys?

I have 2 jerseys and my son has one. What do we do with those things if he gets traded?
                    sigpic

Comment

• He is not happy about it thats for sure. But I think he does want to be a Denver Bronco... Hopefully Xanders and McDaniels offer him a HUGE DEAL in the next few weeks to show him that we want him to stay.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Uncomfortable.

Comment

• I might toss mine in a garbage can either way if he doesn't grow up.

Comment

• i might toss you in hoover dam you tool

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                              I don't get why NE gave away two guys for a 2nd round pick. Especially if other teams wanted to give a 1st for him. Did TB really want to give away a 1st for cassel? If so *** would they say no thanks we would rather take a 2nd!

None of this makes sense and I think it's not over. I would not be surprised to see something else happen.
                              They wanted to give a first to us for Cutler, we'd give the first to New England, and we'd get Cassell.

Comment

• Originally posted by fxblitz View Post
                                I might toss mine in a garbage can either way if he doesn't grow up.
                                Dude, stop spewing the same crap.

Your "baby" talk that you are claiming Cutler is, is just BUNK.

Cutler is not acting like a baby. Did you even listen to the phone interview? It proves just the very OPPOSITE of which you are saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X