Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 that isn't Vic.

#2 Gary Miller asked him the question:

Do you think the Broncos are trying to trade you or are OTHER teams calling to inquire about you?

Jay's didn't answer the question and proceeded to talk about how you don't here about Eli or Peyton being traded.. blah blah blah.

He knows we didn't try to trade him.

This is ridiculous and Jay is not helping the situation at all.

Comment

• This just came out on rotoworld

Josh McDaniels denies that his team wants to trade Jay Cutler or ever wanted to trade Cutler.

"I'm upset. I mean I'm really shocked at this point," Cutler said. He still believes he's on the trade block, but we highly doubt that's true. It appears both Tampa and Detroit tried to acquire Cutler by possibly offering a first-round pick to New England in a three-team deal that would send Matt Cassel to the Broncos. Denver listened, but turned the deals down. What else could they do? Look for them to mend fences quickly.
      PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
      sigpic

Comment

• Jay didnt do anything wrong....he said he wants to stay....end of story

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          Dude, stop spewing the same crap.

Your "baby" talk that you are claiming Cutler is, is just BUNK.

Cutler is not acting like a baby. Did you even listen to the phone interview? It proves just the very OPPOSITE of which you are saying.
          How is it the opposite of what I am saying? I am saying that we NEVER tried to trade him and that he has no reason to be upset and that is the case.

Yes I did listen to the call. It doesn't prove anything, except that Cutler is whining for no reason.

For the record I am a huge Cutler fan, just not a fan of his attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
            Well if you have no problem with raider fans being more loyal than you than do you
            That means nothing IMO. Dont we always bash the Raiders fans for their blind loytalty and lack of common sense?

Why do being a fan and being critical have to be mutally exclusive? (I know this doesnt exactly pertain to the OP's post, but the sentiment in general).
            Last edited by pitnlala; 02-28-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• WHY WOULD HE GET SWAPPED????

AND TO WHO??? Cassel has officially signed with the Chiefs.

Teams contacted the BRONCOS for trades and the BRONCOS said NO.

This needs to be dropped. And shame on Vic Lombardi for his bull**** reporting.
              1. LB Arthur Brown Kansas State
              2. SS Dj Swearinger South Carolina

Comment

• Vote!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by blue diamond View Post
                  I have 2 jerseys and my son has one. What do we do with those things if he gets traded?

HEY MORON, CUTLER IS NOT GETTING TRADED!!! DAMN IT'S TIME FOR EVERYONE TO JUST DROP THIS! THINGS WILL BE ALL FINE TOMORROW!:cutler::cutler:
                  --bringin' the pain--

:orton:

Comment

• Jay wants to stay everything sounded good, I just hope McD can swallow, no pun intended, his affection for Cassel, and keep Cutler here. He will be loving Cutler come week 5 when were 5-0!!!
                    sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

• Obviusly jay wants to stay even though they almost sent him packing to tampa after telling him that he was gonna have a lot of fun in mcdaniels offense and that he is the man in denver so that says alot ...

Maybe McDaniles will get his head out of his a** and give jay a chance to prove it to him this season

Comment

• My little boy is three years old. We started with a Javon Walker Jersey. We know how that ended. Next was a John Lynch. Strike two. We are now have Cutler. For Christ's sake, please keep him around. I am going to go bankrupt buying all these god [email protected] jerseys.

Comment

• i just got a white stitched one a few weeks ago, he better not move!
                          Humm....

Comment

• Originally posted by fxblitz View Post
                            How is it the opposite of what I am saying? I am saying that we NEVER tried to trade him and that he has no reason to be upset and that is the case.

Yes I did listen to the call. It doesn't prove anything, except that Cutler is whining for no reason.

For the record I am a huge Cutler fan, just not a fan of his attitude.
                            It's the opposite because your calling out Cutler, and calling him a baby during all of this...

How exactly is he a baby?

You said you watched the video. He said he WANTS to be the BRONCOS QB next year, and WANTS to learn this new offense to take the Broncos to the playoffs.

He has a RIGHT to be a little mad... Hell he woke up and heard he was in a trade rumor the night before!

How EXACTLY, in this instance is he acting like a baby?

He's not...

Comment

• Beat me too it

PEOPLE!

Listen to the interview

He is pretty pissed however he does not want to be traded..... the ball is in Josh and X field now

Comment

• Originally posted by JAT View Post
                                Jay didnt do anything wrong....he said he wants to stay....end of story
                                Amen! Let's just move on from this. I mean we signed Brian Dawkins!!!
                                http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X