No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe you people really think that Josh McDaniel's WANTED to trade Jay.. you are out of your mind.

Comment

• VOte people!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

:cutler:
      sigpic

Comment

• Born in 1960.. when the Broncos started..

I've seen players, coaches, stadiums, owners, and uniforms come and go... I sold news paper subscriptioons in 1972 to win seats to a game (only way to get them). Would I ever give up on my beloved donkeys? (something about the pope, poop, and the woods, I think.)

Comment

• This is BS. Why is CBS4 instigating this so much?

Shame on Vic Lombardi. Cutler isn't going anywhere, I expect McDaniels to talk to him and straighten all this bull**** out.
          1. LB Arthur Brown Kansas State
          2. SS Dj Swearinger South Carolina

Comment

• sigpic
            \

Comment

• yeah in a few days this will blow over and everyone will get along again.:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                I can only understand this... IF... McD thought he could get something else... Matt Cassell plus another Day-1 pick, and a starting, productive, role player? I mean, if he felt he could get MC... that he was good enough to run his system... and, while doing that, he could get something of value in return for Cutler... Why not investigate that.

If we had the #1 pick in the draft, swapped 2nd round selections with DET... I might trade Cutler for Cassell.

Fact is... DEN was never offered anything close to being anything near enticing... Hence, we never pulled the trigger. Simple as that.

Cutler needs to chill. Remember what he did against SD... that fumble? I still get sick to my stomach to think that he pulled such a stunt. How many HOF QBs, with the game on the line... go to throw the ball on the GL, only to have it slip out? ARGH!

How about that GL pick near the end of the NO game... or against BUF. SO, I prefer Cutler... but... he needs to grow up.

Sorry man. But I can go through tape and show you a TON of HoF QBs throwing INTs on game winning drives, or at the goalline. I can show you Manning and Brady all making the same mistakes. The fact that you bring that up as some kind of "proof" of anything... just astounds me, to be honest. That was GAME TWO of the season, and he had a FANTASTIC game that day.. FANTASTIC.

As far as "growing up"..... again... sorry... but NO ONE likes to feel as if they are just shopped around. NO ONE. Ask McNabb, ask Warner, ask ANY player that is shopped around behind their back like that when they didn't know they were being shopped around. Thats not a need to grow up, thats just common human reaction.

I guarantee you, If I simply traded you away from these boards, told you that we didn't want you anymore and took a poster from another board in your place while banning you from this site, you would be PISSED. Sure you may eventually get over it. You would move on. But your FIRST reaction, would be PISSED OFF... and you don't have NEARLY as much invested in this board as Jay does in the Broncos team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CodyRoark
                  Post removed

Amen to that brotha....
                  p.s, sorry bout your phone....
                  Last edited by Elway; 02-28-2009, 08:38 PM.
                  --bringin' the pain--

:orton:

Comment

• Originally posted by troylightfoot View Post
                    yeah in a few days this will blow over and everyone will get along again.:salute!:
                    I reallly really hope so, then i can be happy about signing Dawkins.:cutler:
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                      Personally, I dont think this marriage isn't going to last long.
                      So you think it's gonna last long?

I think I'm gonna have to retire from this board for a couple weeks until all this goes away and we all realize that it was nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmarsh15 View Post
                        Josh McDaniels denies that his team wants to trade Jay Cutler or ever wanted to trade Cutler.

"Denver listened, but turned the deals down. What else could they do? Look for them to mend fences quickly.

This is the only part of this that mattered. Anyone who believes that the organization or Josh McDaniel's were actively trying to trade Cutler is crazy or "bunk" as I was called earlier.

Bottom line is we did not try to trade him and we need to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by fxblitz View Post
                          This is the only part of this that mattered. Anyone who believes that the organization or Josh McDaniel's were actively trying to trade Cutler is crazy or "bunk" as I was called earlier.

Bottom line is we did not try to trade him and we need to move on.
                          I was calling your acquisition of Cutler being a baby "bunk"....

Comment

• Everything is gravy baby.....in Broncos Nation....:cutler:
                            --bringin' the pain--

:orton:

Comment

• Jay & Josh.....

need to talk.

Comment

• Nightmare!

If there were reasonable, sane people on at least one side of this fiasco I wouldn't be the least bit worried. But you've got two under 40 wonder dogs desperate to put their stamp on the team on one side, and an oversensitive borderline primadona on the other. I honestly think McDaniels has made up his mind that their is no way he is going to allow Shanahan to garner even the slightest bit of credit for the success of next year's team, on any side of the ball. I think he has his mind made up to reshape the entire team, cohesion and past success be damned.
                                Then you have Cutler, who, just by listening to his phone call with the reporter, seems desparate to be mentioned in the same breath as Eli, Payton, Brady and Rivers. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be, but you have to have a little thicker skin than he has to make it in NFL I would imagine. His attitude, and talent, are a little too reminiscent of Jeff George, and everyone knows how that story ended.
                                I desperately hope one side comes to their senses and makes a plea to the other, but if not, this will get ugly, scratch that, uglier, fast. Somebody tell me I'm a moron and there is no way we lose Cutler before he's passed for 50,000 yards, two league MVP's and 3 Super Bowls. PLEASE!!!!!
                                All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

Working...
                                X