Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoBill027 View Post
    'Tis a sad day in BroncoLand...

Bowlen failed miserably... "Jay's the man around here... He's our quarterback..."

I hated the idea of getting a Belicheat sidekick...

But, boy if the vikes could land Cutler... or Tennessee

How many teams would Cutler make legit contenders?
    The idea of Minny getting Cutler actually excites me, if he's going to be traded I hope he at least goes to a team that would be fun to watch, that way I can enjoy watching him and Denver.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      Wow...engineering a one year wonder under a coach who built a dynasty.

Yeah, he sure does know how to win... He hasn't even coached a damn game.

Get out of his ass.
      Ignored my question about Cutler's achievements? Hardly surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
        And Cutler has done what? Make a name for himself in college? WHOOPTY-DO. At least McDaniels knows what it's like to win.
        Good for him. I don't know how that helps the Broncos though.

Comment

• Cutler didnt even call back!!!

I was watching ESPN and they said the 2 sides had talks Sunday and Cutler told them he would think it over and call them back. According to ESPN, the Broncos never received that call when he was supposed to get back to them and later had his agent call and ask for a trade for his client. Now if this is true, to me, that is immature. You cant even call back your boss himself and tell him. You say you'll call them back and later on you have your agent call? Be a man about it. Just another jersey I have to retire in my collection. I like him but not with that baby mentality.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            The film room only gave Bowlen reasons why to call Jay Cutler his 'star Quarterback"..... Cutler is a stud.
            17-20 is not a stud.

Whining constantly isn't what "studs" do.

Not showing up to workouts isn't showing leadership.

Jay Cutler is more like a spud than he is a stud.
            [IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by chromesilver6 View Post
              Man this crap moves to fast. lol. I tried posting this. I dont think they'll trade him though. Im still thinking it will all work out. Oh and i still hate McD bag!
              No, that sad truth is that they won't work things out. Cutler just said he came to Denver hoping to work things out. JMD basically said "You're not my QB of choice". THERE ISN'T ANYTHING TO WORK OUT. He's made up his mind.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RazR View Post
                Sorry people, but our new HC is a freakin' LIAR and SPINELESS.
                Liar? Sure, I get that. Spineless? Hardly.

Comment

• Xanders said at the end that CUTLER WILL NOT BE TRADED. I couldn't care less how pissed Jay Cutler is as long as he's playing. It will make him want to be the best damn QB there ever was....

Comment

• What is this guy McDaniels problem? "He said, she said"? Cutler felt antagonized by him? There isn't the professionalism of an NFL head coach in anything McDaniels does.

Small man's syndrome.
                    sigpic

TZ

Comment

• As much as I do not like ESPN because they seem to bash the Broncos allot that story is filled mostly with quotes.

It is from the mouth of the key players involved and not full of writer crap.

Looks to me like the the front office, coach and owner fumbled this big time.

Why did Bowlen tell him no changes would be made to the offense then allow McD to fire the play caller?

Why did McD tell Cutler he came to Denver to coach Cutler then try to trade for another QB?

Why did McD initially tell Cutler he did not try to trade Cutler then admit he liked Cassel and that is why he tried to get Cassel?

To me it is pretty easy to tell the Broncos have been double dealing the whole way through.

I am ashamed to call myself a Bronco fan today

Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by JoRo View Post
                        The idea of Minny getting Cutler actually excites me, if he's going to be traded I hope he at least goes to a team that would be fun to watch, that way I can enjoy watching him and Denver.
                        Cutler + AP= League's best offense.

I don't even want to think about that I'm so mad right now.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by StugotsII View Post
                          17-20 is not a stud.

Whining constantly isn't what "studs" do.

Not showing up to workouts isn't showing leadership.

Jay Cutler is more like a spud than he is a stud.
                          shut the hell up, people like you that use that record to belittle jay are F IN MORONS!!!!!!!!! Like jay is the reason for that record! Go get a brain!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                            Ignored my question about Cutler's achievements? Hardly surprising.
                            Achievements?

I would say leading a team to a .500 record with the ugliest defense, as bad as the lions, AND having to play with 7 running backs on IR and while making the PRO BOWL is a HUGE achievement.

Now stop sucking Mcdumbasses ****, and get a hold of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                              I Guess Mr. Bowlen DOESN'T RUN THE SHOW!

You promised a new coach wouldn't have the power Shanahan did. 1 month into his tenure and McD is screwing the very franchise you worked so hard to build!

You told us you run the show! Apparently not!

You have a LIAR for a head coach! As long as McD is here, I will vote with my wallet. I will gladly watch the games on tv. However, with the rate of decay I suspect the blackouts will begin this season with the economy the shape it is in and the direction Mr. Liar is taking the team.

The Death Knell has sounded.
                              Good post, Jhil. Be careful though, soon the "Your Not A Real Fan" crowd will start smearing their intellect (or lack of)....I've been saying this all along, your only voice is your money!

:cutler:

Comment

• All Jay wanted was a cup of coffee and a bowl of soup?

And this all couldve been resolved:
                                Jay Cutler - 'Hey, let's just me and you get away and have lunch or a cup of coffee' and mend things, but that didn't happen. So, I get it, really, it's a business. I'm disappointed beause I love being a Bronco but I think it's run its course."

Comment

Working...
                                X