No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, all im saying is JAy doesnt feel as if his job were in jeopardy, if he did, hed play to his full potential.

Comment

Ya know...when the Broncos reel off a couple Super Bowl wins...THEN we can start talking about wasting a draft pick on a position that's already filled.

but as long as we can't stop the run...or the pass...or tackle...or run the football...as long as we have more holes than we have draft picks, the QBs need to stay on the draft board and we need to draft for need.

We don't need a backup QB...we desperately need some defense.

Jim

Comment

Hahaha, Cutler might just take that as an insult... lol but its not a terrible thought, maybe a FA to help jay out. I wish Jay could've been Drew Brees' understudy for a good year or two. lol

or TIM TEBOW. LMFAO i actually (in my dreams) wanted him to fall to like the 5th and the broncos try to institute some sort of brand new offense with 2 QBs sounds SWEET but would never work lol.

and it's not that jay isn't playing with all his might per say. its that when things are going bad he can never really turn it around, mentally jay needs to improve. He needs to check down WIDE OPEN receivers when they're there instead of throwing a 50yrd bomb.

Jay we know you have a cannon but if you try to use it every 3 plays teams will anticipate it. I say this like he's listening to me haha.
        Last edited by BroncoBill027; 11-25-2008, 12:54 PM.
        sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

RB, safeties and corners are the real positions we need to worry about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBill027 View Post
            Hahaha, Cutler might just take that as an insult... lol but its not a terrible thought, maybe a FA to help jay out. I wish Jay could've been Drew Brees' understudy for a good year or two. lol

or TIM TEBOW. LMFAO i actually (in my dreams) wanted him to fall to like the 5th and the broncos try to institute some sort of brand new offense with 2 QBs sounds SWEET but would never work lol.

and it's not that jay isn't playing with all his might per say. its that when things are going bad he can never really turn it around, mentally jay needs to improve. He needs to check down WIDE OPEN receivers when they're there instead of throwing a 50yrd bomb.

Jay we know you have a cannon but if you try to use it every 3 plays teams will anticipate it. I say this like he's listening to me haha.

Actually there is an offense run with 2QB's...A high school team that's not that good so they needed a new way to win in Cali does it...and they've done WAY better than they were before

Comment

Originally posted by KillerBs View Post
              LOL, all im saying is JAy doesnt feel as if his job were in jeopardy, if he did, hed play to his full potential.
              His job ISN'T in jeapordy.

I agree a new backup is a need, but that can be had in later rounds or in free agency.

Comment

No.........

Comment

I just find it absolutely ridiculous to think that these guys would play 'harder' or BETTER simply because there is someone else on the roster. Didn't seem to do all the other people that had their roster spot taken. We aren't going to draft a better QB than Jay. That being said, it would be a wasted pick. We dont' need wasted picks.

Just to add to that... we STILL need to draft another CB in this draft... so I hope that makes it five in a row.

Comment

my god some of you fans are ridiculous

how about instead of having Jay worry about his job by drafting a QB high we give him some help so he doesnt have to play a PERFECT game to win a game for us

we can start by drafting a stud RB in the first couple rounds

as well as addressing the defensive problems such as MLB, OLB, CB, S, DT, DE

that sounds like such a better idea now doesnt it
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

• The Broncos should draft Tim Tebow, Broncos fans deserve him.......

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBs View Post
                        Yeah, because that worked out just awesome for Plummer.

Comment

• Btw, Lynch, how many accounts do you have? You are not annoying, I don't care what people say.......

Comment

• What is happening with this forum? Cutler has a bad game and the "fans" here turn on him without a second thought.

We need defense, and maybe a running back in the draft. A QB, no matter what round, is a wasted pick at this point.
                            sigpic

TZ

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                              my god some of you fans are ridiculous

how about instead of having Jay worry about his job by drafting a QB high we give him some help so he doesnt have to play a PERFECT game to win a game for us
                              No QB can have a perfect game every game and absolutely carry the entire team. Even Elway had a decent (average at worst) defense across the field most years.

Cutler is having one of the best years a Denver QB has ever had, but he can't do it all himself!

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

Cutler is having one of the best years a Denver QB has ever had, but he can't do it all himself!
                                This is worth repeating for the benefit of "The Peanut Gallery".......

Comment

Working...
                                X