Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    thats not an unbiased opinion.

If I told you that you were being traded away from this board to another board for one of THEIR posters, because we just don't think you cut it here.... YOU would be pissed. You can say you wouldn't be, but you would be and YOu don't even have an investment here. Nothing more than some time sitting in front of the computer. Yet if you were seriously banned from the board, and traded for another poster from another board simply because we didn't want you here anymore..... you would be upset. You wouldn't say "well, its best for the message board, I'll just have to go." No.. sorry, you wouldn't.

Jay isn't any less human than you. Of course he's going to be pissed. But if you think him being honest and saying "our relationship took a few steps backwards but can be mended" is piss poor..... than I think your opinion is VERY VERY biased.
    Holy crap!!! Lmao!!!
    Is that the best analogy you can come up with?
    So, is that how Mike Leach may have felt also?
    After his years of service for the Broncos organization to have fans like you not even care?
    Now the same thing may be happening to Cutler?
    How does that feel now, pal?
    You're pathetic! :salute!:
    sigpic
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• I agree Ravage, I guess if I were Jay I would have made a call first before answering any questions. That is the part that I don't like. He could have played the "No Comment" card also. I can understand if he thought he was trade bait. One way or another it will be mended and things will get back to normal. In the long run I think Cutler and McDaniels will be a great team.

Comment

• Keep voting

Cutler definitely has a attitude problem. He's not exactly the most liked player you know, but I like how he is sticking up for his guys!

Hope he stays.

I'll be pissed if I am stuck with his jerseys!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fxblitz View Post
          If our "chump" of a coach really wanted him the deal would have been done.

FAIL
          Sorry Butch, some coaches dont get what they want. This is a perfect example

Comment

• Originally posted by Krazy Horse View Post
            Sorry Butch, some coaches dont get what they want. This is a perfect example
            Or they do... take a look at our GM right now and tell me McDaniels doesn't have some pull.

As I said if McDaniels wanted him that badly it would have happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
              http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_11809351

McDaniels is chillin'. Cutler is being a crybaby.

And that's the latest scoop, here at BroncosCentral.
              After reading that, i think i can be at east on this issue. Hopefully they mend fences and get on the same page, but if McDaniels is lieing, so help me god.............:cutler:
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• This topic made me feel a lot better about the situation... I hope to see a Denver Bronco press conference or press release... WE NEED JAY TO LEAD US. :cutler: :go: :cutler:

Comment

• If he got what he wanted then we would have the entire Pat squad now with the Broncos...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• My post has nothing to do with Cassel. Whats done is done, whatever it may be. The post is concerning the future, that is if Jay is still our QB. If he is, will this situation help elevate him to the next level, because we all know he has the tools to become a HOF. Will these events help tweak his crappy attitude?

Comment

If he got what he wanted then we would have the entire Pat squad now with the Broncos...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                      You clearly have very little perspective on the situation, so no problem we will agree to disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by fxblitz View Post
                        I agree Ravage, I guess if I were Jay I would have made a call first before answering any questions. That is the part that I don't like. He could have played the "No Comment" card also. I can understand if he thought he was trade bait. One way or another it will be mended and things will get back to normal. In the long run I think Cutler and McDaniels will be a great team.
                        I hear you. But when you get a phone call from Schefter, and even if you had doubts about the reports being valid before, NOW you get a call from Schefter.. someone you know doesn't exactly spread unsubstantiated rumors.. and HE asks you "hey Jay, what is it you hear about being possibly traded to the Bucs, we hear your coach is trying to trade you way"... (or however he worded the first sentence). I dont' think by that time you just 'react' in a calm manner of 'no comment.' At least not everyone does. A person that is pissed off most likely doesn't. Certainly not Jay. I think its really easy to say that woudl be the thing TO do.. or thats how "I" would have handled it.. or to say thats how he SHOULD do... thats all very very easy when we are so far away and separated from the situation.

I think its Jay's fire that I like. I like it on the field, and thats the kind of person he is. To be traded away is a slap in teh face. When you are as competitive as these guys are...and to be traded away in preference for another player...thats saying YOU aren't as good as someone else. That is a DIRECT punch to your competitiveness. Any athlete, especially at that level, would absolutely HATE that feeling and feel completely dissed and ANGRY initially. I know I would.

Comment

• Actually the CBS4 phone interview tells the real story from Jay Cutler Himself. It doesn't matter what Adam reports, It's what Jay heard and now thinks what Happened. Jay talks to other people. He hears things and has his own sources. This is not a trivial matter that has been blown out of proportion. Jay Cutler is right to be suspicious.
                          Last edited by BurgessRudy; 02-28-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                            I think we need to wait until the dust settles to see what is really going on. Seems there is a LOT of speculation and reporting of nothing other than rumors and hearsay so far.

I want to know if the Broncos actively searched to trade Jay, or if the reports of them only taking offers is true. I want to know the truth, because the idea of trading away our stud QB going into his fourth season, is CRAP.

I know coaches want to bring in their "own" guys. But trading away a young stud, pro-bowl, QB simply to fill your roster with YOUR guys... is BS.

I want to know the truth, and I can HANDLE the truth (before anyone used the movie quote on me )

I think it's a fair request that we all ask ourselves the following question:

Do you think there's any chance in Hell that Bowlen would've brought in McDaniels, if he has even the slightest notion of pulling off such a stunt as wild as giving up one of the hottest young QBs in the league???

Last edited by sbutk; 02-28-2009, 07:50 PM.
                            sigpic
                            They're your teammates, now.
                            Best of luck, TT!
                            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

The only thing that happened is that our chump of a coach wanted Cassell, who he is more acquainted with, and draft picks for dealing Cutler. It didnt happen so now its done. He cant get Cassell now since he is with the Cheifs. Cuter was Shannahan's guy and if (actually when) we win the super bowl with Cutler, Shanny will get some credit for bringing him in. Obviously MC-Chump didnt want any part of that and his ego is already established. Either way its done and this upcoming season is the one I am least looking forward to. This is an effin circus.

dude everyone know that Cutler is not going anywhere. and thank jebus for that. But can there please be no more threads about this bullcrap?
                              --bringin' the pain--

:orton:

Comment

• What the Hell is Going On Around Here?

I leave for a few months and the board falls apart???

McDaniels, what exactly are you doing?

I wouldnt put much faith in the rumors about Cutler except for the fact that you went and signed long snapper Lonie Paxton who nobody even heard of. I'm sure you know of him in NE, but do you think something is wrong with our long snapper? How many fumbled snaps did YOU see? Was Leach not constantly downfield making tackles on punts?

Now, it kinda seems like you wanna bring in anybody you felt comfortable with in NE, but disrespecting whats good about who we have already here for you.

Wonder what Bowlen thinks.

But anyway whats up yall?
                                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X