Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    the players are off being men, not babies about all of this "business"
    Yeah right......you mean like spraying champagne on strangers and getting DUI's before you wack on the gf for a bit?

Comment

• well im looking for a lot of this next year

Comment

• Wow

I agree totally that Josh told the team to keep qiuet and the whole team fell in with it. BUT if they were real men they would have stood up for their leader IF they didnt like what happened. What I am wondering about is if there really is anyone that would back Cutler, maybe he isnt the team player he needs to be to get the backing. Maybe if he had showed up for the team today the protests would have been streaming in and Josh would be packing his bags. I think it is all to late and now we have Simms to look forward to AND a dismal season to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
          What is with all these fans from other teams coming in here to give their opinions? It seems almost all of them are taking Jay's side.. what is up with that? Honestly, were you ever a fan of Cutler's? I would think a Steelers fan would be a Steelers fan and not root for another teams QB. Anyway, I wonder if these fans from other teams are coming in to rile up the Bronco fans and divide the fanbase? I just do not see the point in talking up Jay... I mean it is probably a given he is gone now so, to come in and talk him up seems to me a way to anger the fanbase and make us all worry about the future of our franchise. Well, I am not worried... IF Jay gets traded I won't be spilling any tears.
          Like most of us Bronco fans, they can't believe how f***ed of a coach we got stuck with. They don't anger me, some of them make more sense than some of the idiot Bronco fans we have.

Comment

• or we draft rhet bomar and start over.

Comment

• I honestly wouldn't take what people on opposing message boards take seriously. a LOT of them suck up what they read, 'Oh noes Cutler is overrated' without watching the guy play.

Lots of Jets fans tell you that Brett Ratliff, yes the 3rd string undrafted free agent, will be better than Cutler is. To me that tells you ll you need to know
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by will_colorado View Post
                I think IF we trade Cutler, there will be some coach dumb enough to give up a Ricky Williams style draft trade for him. Looking at you, NY Jets!

HEY MAN LOVE THE EDDIE MCCAFFERY HIT. THAT WAS A GREAT MOMENT. EASY GOIN ED JUST LAYS HIS ASS OUT. AND POINTS TO HIM. LOVED THAT PLAY JUST AS MUCH AS THE ELWAY RUN.

GREAT VID I KNEW WE WERE GONNA WIN AFTER THAT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Tyger View Post
                  Yeah right......you mean like spraying champagne on strangers and getting DUI's before you wack on the gf for a bit?
                  well no, marshall may be off crying somewhere
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Domino View Post
                    Im referring to something in private. shoot him a text, you know the norm. but hoodie jr comes from a school of cheating and dictatorship, so this is gonna be a rough ride.
                    LOOOOOOOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by denfan07 View Post
                      And By The Time We Wake Up Tomorrow All Will Be Well In Denver :d
                      That's what Cutler thought, too!!!!
                      Haze gray and underway!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenpat26 View Post
                        I agree totally that Josh told the team to keep qiuet and the whole team fell in with it. BUT if they were real men they would have stood up for their leader IF they didnt like what happened. What I am wondering about is if there really is anyone that would back Cutler, maybe he isnt the team player he needs to be to get the backing. Maybe if he had showed up for the team today the protests would have been streaming in and Josh would be packing his bags. I think it is all to late and now we have Simms to look forward to AND a dismal season to boot.
                        Boy, I just bet our WR's can't wait to re-sign with Joshie now that Chrissy Simms is going to be throwing to them!!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Let's break out the bubbly and douse some fans with it and celebrate like REAL MEN!!!!!

GOOOO BRONCOSSSSS!!!!!!

Comment

• DON'T TRADE HIM!!!!!!!!:cutler::go:
                          Team Tebow Member #14

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                            well no, marshall may be off crying somewhere
                            LMAO!!! ^5

Comment

• I have to agree with the fans that say we won't know until draft day. Its going to be a looong wait to see if Jay stays or goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                                Are you really surprised? Cutler is a quitter. A talented one, but still...just a quitter....why would you be SHOCKED that anyone would really want him?
                                oh how cute, little dolt fan throws in her two cents.
                                http://timtebowtime.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X