No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl also stated that I think that the owner of the Nuggets and him didn't like eachother at first and now their best friends because they gave it 'TIME'.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalTheNewRod View Post
      If this is true, some NFL fans need a reality check...And a foot in the ass.
      I think his "most" is actually a select few dipsh1ts.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
        Well ****.. if a NBA coach said it.. this must be true. Only a credible source such as George Karl, can we rely on.
        Dont be a d-bag, he was just asked about it because the Nuggs were up by almost 30. But he made a good point, we still have over a month til the draft to patch this up...I don't see any other trade before then happening

Comment

• Can we fire McDaniels and hire Karl?
          sigpic

Comment

• George Karl sucks...

Comment

• Good Article from ROTOWORLD:

What MCDaniels is hinting at sounds like if Jay want's a new contract he's getting one.

While most of the NFL news cycle is slowing to a halt, McJayGate only picked up steam over the weekend. To recap: McDaniels and Cutler met Saturday, it didn't go well from Cutler's angle, and now he's skipping off-season conditioning and formally requesting a trade. Josh McDaniels has taken the un-Belichick-like step of presenting his side of things, and seems confused by the whole deal.

"I would probably be really good for Jay, and I know he would be really good for me,. I think that's the part that's shocking to me,' McDaniels told Peter King.

There are so many angles here. I could talk about this whole drama is a Bus Cook production, but that's taken care of beautifully here and here. I thought of making this post the top-5 most immature things Jay Cutler said this weekend (calling out your owner publicly - nice), but that strays too far from fantasy.

The big takeaway is that Cutler is inching closer to his goal: a trade. I didn't think it was possible, and still wouldn't bet on it. But it's on the table, even if cooler heads can still prevail. McDaniels makes it clear he wants to keep Cutler, but he's being put in a corner.

"He's got three years left on his contract," McDaniels said. "We're not at the point where we're going to do it now ... [But] it's probably something we're going to have to talk about. We've been trying to communicate, and I still want to try, but if that's the direction we're headed, we're going to have to talk.'

As someone attempting to acquire Cutler in a keeper league, I hate all this news. Cutler is a premier talent in any system, but a move won't help his fantasy value. He's gold in Denver with McDaniels, Brandon Marshall, and Eddie Royal. Somewhere else, like Tampa, makes his future less certain. Very little about Cutler is certain these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by CodyRoark View Post
                Has anyone prayed that Jay will stay. I will continue to do so.
                Dude, I want Jay to stay a Bronco as much as anyone....but praying to an invisible man in the sky wont help. Even if God is real, why would he give a flying crap about where Jay plays football? You do realize a child starves to death every 20 seconds somewhere in the world. Yea, Im sure God is focused on the fate of a millionaire qb.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                  Thanks for the intelligent post. I would trade mcdaniels for mike tomlin. At least tomlin was smart enough and try to fix what isn't broken and trade roethlisberger.
                  Didn't Tomlin have something in mind for their defense but elected not to fix something that wasn't broke?

Smart move...thanks for the post!
                  Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

• A lot of you guys should take his advice and simmer down for a while. The best situation isn't to fire or trade anyone at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
                      Well ****.. if a NBA coach said it.. this must be true. Only a credible source such as George Karl, can we rely on.
                      It just goes to show you how the Denver Broncos starting QuarterBack consumes this city. I mean hell, the Nuggs are tearing up the Nets, and soon the commentators are talking about Jay Cutler....Then they interview George Karl and he comments on Jay Cutler.....The sideline reporter is commenting on Jay Cutler.... Great win by the Nuggs, BTW....

Point blank----> Denver Broncos QB > everything else Denver....

Comment

• Originally posted by charginragin View Post
                        I don't like Jay Cutler. But to be Honest, I would love to have him.

Cutler obviously has more talent than phillips and I think we would have more of a shot at a SB. But it's not happening, but you broncos fans should realize that you probably wont be able to replace him. It's not that easy to draft one, just look at jamarcus russell....

Im not sure what your owner is thinking lately, hes the next al davis. You just dont understand how many charger fans would love to have shanahan. we have 0 superbowls.

But im rooting for you guys to trade him so we can squash you guys for years to come. It just sucks because rivers has noone to stomp on now. goodluck broncos fans, because you're going to need a lot of it. looks like it's your turn to be the laughing stock of the NFL with that new mcdoosh running the show lol

Hey I don't know whether you've heard this cool little slogan they had for the Chargers back in the day when Brees was on the team. It was something like "Open the GATES, and let out the BREES" it was legit. Just thought I'd point out the creativity of Charger fans.

Comment

• Bad choice, IMO

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          If someone is not willing to give up allot then just hold him until the first major QB injury.

When that happens I am sure things will heat up and the offers will increase.

Personally I would rather sit on him for 3 years then let him go away for too little.
                          If we are going to trade him, it needs to be before the draft. We need another franchise QB and our best option is to trade him to the Lions for their #1 pick. He's a proven commodity and what they would be drafting would not be. It's in their best interest to give up the number one pick for him, straight up.

Then we draft Stafford and start over.
                          You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by denfan07 View Post
                            And By The Time We Wake Up Tomorrow All Will Be Well In Denver :d
                            Do you really think that if Cutler wanted to "fix things" that he would be in Nashville instead of attending the first TEAM meeting? That's where you fix things. Both as the leader of a TEAM and with the coach you are sideways with.....not, 2,000 miles away.

It's over. Move on. Get the best value you can.....if you can find a taker.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                              George Karl sucks...
                              Quoted for truth

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                                If we are going to trade him, it needs to be before the draft. We need another franchise QB and our best option is to trade him to the Lions for their #1 pick. He's a proven commodity and what they would be drafting would not be. It's in their best interest to give up the number one pick for him, straight up.

Then we draft Stafford and start over.
                                First of all, Lions are not trading away the first overall pick. Second of all, the FO is not going to draft a QB if we were to get the first overall pick.
                                XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Working...
                                X