Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
    Oh noes. He lied.

    Who doesn't?

    You mean to tell me that McDaniels is a failure because he lied? Shanahan never lied? Mike Tomlin never lies? Jay Cutler never lies?

    Who cares?
    "Oh know.. he lied"

    Are you serious?

    He lied, and tried to cover it up with his comments of "We never intended to trade Jay. He is our QB" quotes, ONLY to admit that he tried to get his boy toy from spygate in.


    This one LARGE lie could set this franchise back YEARS.

    Instead of having a franchise, 25 year old pro bowl quarterback with a HIGH ceiling... we will probably have a QB of much lesser value.


    So yes. So far, Mcdumbass has failed miserably.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
      a little immaturity due to age is much better than lies, dishonesty and irresponsibility. That's my opinion
      i agree although i do think that immaturity on both sides led to this. Mcd as a rookie coach and cutlers in dealing with the media


      although i do have to point out immaturity can = lies, dishonesty and irresponsibility.
      Last edited by armedequation; 03-16-2009, 11:30 PM.
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        immaturity can = lies, dishonesty and irresponsibility.
        The perfect definition for Josh McDaniels.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          BWahahaha!

          I was going to ask this in another thread. Someone, and I don't remember who and I don't want to remember who, asserted that we wouldn't sell out every game any more if Cutler left.

          People like this annoy me and I was going to call them out on it and quote it and come back and haunt them with it - just to drive a lesson home... But I ultimately opted not to.

          I do wish people would find some reality and reason in their commentary though.

          What we say on this board could have impact, and once upon a time it did. That has long since ceased being the case however because of the nature of asininity that's expressed here sometimes. I kind of went off on this in another thread today.

          When the people on this board constantly say, "He's a moron, he's the Devil, FIRE HIM!"

          When they say it about everyone and every thing, it diminishes the value of it - so that when they're really pissed off no one cares because they've heard it 1000 times before and it never made sense in the past.

          "Crying wolf" is the term I used I think. "Chicken little" would be another that fits.

          Anyway, yeah. I saw someone make this exact claim in another thread; that we wouldn't sell out our home games if Cutler got traded...

          I did ultimately decide not to be a jerk to that person and I forgot who they were and I don't want to remember. But I do remember thinking, "Oh yeah. This person is very gifted in hyperbole and dramatizing things - or simply doesn't have the first damned clue what they're talking about. This person isn't educated or rational and can't be reasoned with. We're done here."

          I let it drop and I moved on. But that kind of stuff is exactly what I mean by people who want to be heard - but who keep saying things that have zero credibility.



          Simply put, this board needs a Toxx Clause.
          I watched the games to see SHanahan too, that was always exciting.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by megirb444 View Post
            My take is this:

            I'll be a Denver Bronco fan no matter who is playing on the field. Even if I disagree with choices made, players acquired or traded and when dumb mistakes are made on the field repeatedly, I'm still there rooting them on or getting mad along side the other fans. I miss Elway. I miss T.D. I miss Eddie Mac and hundreds of previous players. I'll miss Shanny. Some of them retired, some of the got injured and yes, some of them were traded or fired. I would still root for some of those players if I liked who they were as people (Shannon Sharpe for example) and as long as they weren't playing my broncos, I would cheer for them. Well, unless they go to another AFC west team, that I can't condone..haha. (Ashley Lelie on the other hand I was happy to see leave our team, traitor!)

            I guess what I'm saying is there are many ways to support the player involved, in this case Cutler. Who I think got a BS deal and was messed with but at this point needs to get on with his training and not give up on his team. I think his agent (cook) is putting bad mojo in his head. Ultimately, though, you don't need to walk away from the team because of all of the stuff going down right now.

            Cutler may go, Cutler may stay. Broncos will remain either way. McD may succeed, McD may fail. Broncos will still remain...undefeated or winless, all the same, they are still going to be our team. Don't give up yet. It'll work itself out how it's supposed to and there are still orange and blue sunsets ahead :salute!:
            Excellent post. It's too bad more people aren't out there like you. It's time to stop the blame game and root for success of our team, coach, and quarterback. I'm not sure why people won't put this aside, let things work out how they are going to work out and want the Broncos to live on!
            I'm done with this team until they're done with Josh.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              "Oh know.. he lied"

              Are you serious?

              He lied, and tried to cover it up with his comments of "We never intended to trade Jay. He is our QB" quotes, ONLY to admit that he tried to get his boy toy from spygate in.


              This one LARGE lie could set this franchise back YEARS.

              Instead of having a franchise, 25 year old pro bowl quarterback with a HIGH ceiling... we will probably have a QB of much lesser value.


              So yes. So far, Mcdumbass has failed miserably.
              Whatever.

              Yeah, he should have admitted it, but he lied. Oh well. Move on.

              Cutler lied when he said he wants to play for his teammates. If he wanted to play for his teammates, he would have put up with this bull****.

              But it's apparent he doesn't want to play for his teammates. Or the fans. Using your logic, that makes him selfish.

              Jay Cutler is a selfish player.

              This will set back the franchise YEARS. We can't have a selfish qb...

              See how stupid that is?
              Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

              Team Tebow #16

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
                Oh noes. He lied.

                Who doesn't?

                You mean to tell me that McDaniels is a failure because he lied? Shanahan never lied? Mike Tomlin never lies? Jay Cutler never lies?

                Who cares?
                Yeah, it's a great way to establish the most important relationship on a football team (HC/QB).


                /sarcasm
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ruftdraft View Post
                  Excellent post. It's too bad more people aren't out there like you. It's time to stop the blame game and root for success of our team, coach, and quarterback. I'm not sure why people won't put this aside, let things work out how they are going to work out and want the Broncos to live on!
                  Thank you very much. I appreciate you appreciating
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
                    Whatever.
                    Yeah, he should have admitted it, but he lied. Oh well. Move on.

                    Cutler lied when he said he wants to play for his teammates. If he wanted to play for his teammates, he would have put up with this bull****.

                    But it's apparent he doesn't want to play for his teammates. Or the fans. Using your logic, that makes him selfish.

                    Jay Cutler is a selfish player.

                    This will set back the franchise YEARS. We can't have a selfish qb...

                    See how stupid that is?

                    Boy. I hope as high hell you aren't Josh McDumbass. Because if this is how you resolve one of the biggest conflicts in the past decade between QB and HC, you are truly a moron.

                    And no... That ending comment is pure bunk. I won't even try to respond to spew'd crap like that.

                    Comment


                    • Root for Denver first, but root for Cutler's success also

                      The Broncos franchise is not destroyed. So what if Cutler goes. It will suck, yes. It will suck ALOT. It will be like when Atlanta sent Brett Favre to the Jets. But the team won't be sold, fans will still by tickets and fans will still by jerseys. We are Broncos fans. One of the original franchises. We love this team. We've been here through the Cutler days, the Plummer days, the Griese and Brister days, and of course the Elway days. Hell some of us saw the Morton days. The bottom line is, players come and go. Bad decisions are made. It's not the end of the world. The earth will keep spinning and so will Broncos Country, whether the times are good or bad.

                      :go:
                      sigpic

                      Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
                        Whatever.

                        Yeah, he should have admitted it, but he lied. Oh well. Move on.

                        Cutler lied when he said he wants to play for his teammates. If he wanted to play for his teammates, he would have put up with this bull****.

                        But it's apparent he doesn't want to play for his teammates. Or the fans. Using your logic, that makes him selfish.

                        Jay Cutler is a selfish player.

                        This will set back the franchise YEARS. We can't have a selfish qb...

                        See how stupid that is?
                        Can I label typical denver moron on your head?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                          Boy. I hope as high hell you aren't Josh McDumbass. Because if this is how you resolve one of the biggest conflicts in the past decade between QB and HC, you are truly a moron.
                          No, not Mcdaniels here. If I was, I wouldn't dream of trading Cutler.
                          Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

                          Team Tebow #16

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by broncos_mtnman View Post
                            Yeah, it's a great way to establish the most important relationship on a football team (HC/QB).


                            /sarcasm
                            note that this was how mtnman and plummer established such a good football relationship /sarcasm
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by charginragin View Post
                              Can I label typical denver moron on your head?
                              Can I label typical fairweather bandwagon troll Charger dumbass on your head? Go back to Sandy Eggo with your crybaby QB as well. Maybe CrymeaRivers and Cutler can be BFFs now that they both realize how much fun tears are.
                              Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

                              Team Tebow #16

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
                                Can I label typical fairweather bandwagon troll Charger dumbass on your head? Go back to Sandy Eggo with your crybaby QB as well. Maybe CrymeaRivers and Cutler can be BFFs now that they both realize how much fun tears are.
                                You gotta admit, watchign Rivers kick simms aaasss isn't as funny

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X