• Show
Clear All

• Yes! Keep Jay Here!

Comment

• :cutler:YES! KEEP JAY HERE!

Comment

• Originally posted by DukeLinds View Post
        :cutler:YES! KEEP JAY HERE!
        posting the same thing twice, but capitalzing the second time and adding a smiley really DOES make the post more impressive.

Comment

• Where should Jay be sent ??

Idn about everybody else but if it was up to me i would send jay to a horrible team where he will have the least chance of succeeding because if he did win a Superbowl on another team i wouldn't be able to swallow that

How do y'all feel about this???

Comment

• Coach Mcdaniels needs to realize Jay Cutler is the future of the Broncos. If Cutler gets traded that would be the stupidest move in history. I hope Mcdaniels realizes this before its too late. If Jay Cutlers goes, I hope he has a good backup plan. Don't leave Jay. I support you 100% just like alot of hardcore bronco fans. Don't let that idiot get to you.

Comment

• Send him back to Santa Clause!
              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                Wake up people.......Jay isn't in Denver because HE chooses not to be. The Broncos want him. The ball is in Jay's court and he doesn't want to be here. Everyone keeps talking about "If the Broncos trade Jay Cutler, then they are idiots" HE IS THE ONE ASKING FOR A TRADE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!!!!!!
                He chooses not to be in Denver because he feels McDaniels doesn't want him there. Thats my understanding at least, and he doesn't want a trade I honestly think that Bus has convinced him it is the only option for him though. I will say this though, Jay Cutler will be our starting QB in 2009-2010 season. Kind of hard to say "Jays our guy, we don't want to trade him. Period" and then trade him.

Comment

• Send his girly butt to Rupaul and let him compete on rupauls drag race! He'd fit right in....

Comment

• Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                    It's because he has the physical intangibles that make a great QB. Also you forget that last year since we had no running game, other teams were playing with 7-8 of their 11 players on D in coverage.

His winning record doesn't mean crap. He's 12-0 when the Broncos hold a team to 20 points or below. He actually has a better winnning percentage than Elway against teams when his team gives up 30+ points (I also believe he also has 14 of his 20 losses giving up 30+ points). The defense is why he hasn't "won." The 7 RB's on the IR last year only helped this happen. Did you know we had 11 Turnovers on D last year. Champ had 10 interceptions in 2006. We were abysmal on D.

Did you know that Elway had 23 interceptions in his 3rd year and his Defense still was middle of the pack. Did you know that in Elway's 2nd season his defense was the 2nd best in the ENTIRE NFL? That's why he "won" in his early years even though his stats were pathetic compared to Cutlers across the board, from completion %, to TD's, to INT's.

Cutler is a stud talent. But just because I appreciate finally having a QB who is an amazing franchise worthy talent doesn't mean I'm a total fanboy for him. I think he needs to shut the hell up and get over to the Broncos facility since it's clear McDaniels will never back off. He needs to just show up, work hard, and prove to everyone that he is the face of the team through his play.

Arguing he has a good receiving core making him look good is fruitless. By that standard Peyton Manning is overrated for having had Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, and Dallas Clark for so long. You could go on and on with other QB's and their receivers too. Kurt Warner in Arizona? Perhaps John Elway was overrated for having Rod Smith, Ed McCaffrey and Shannon Sharpe? etc.
                    There's no question that some QBs in the NFL wouldn't have had the success they did without there receivers. This is a no brainer.

I think that Cutler has the talent to lead us to the super bowl, and make us a worthy contender in the playoffs. But you have to think to yourself, what about his decision making? He's already making poor decisions off the field, what about on the field? He's having a rough time pointing out the obvious, which is to remain in Denver, and suck it up.

I'm arguing the fact that Cutler thinks he's needed around the league as a 3 year pro. Cutlers stats haven't proven to most teams that he's of value. You're using Elway as an example of Cutler, and it's irrelevant because the situation is completely different.

Comment

• To whoever offers the most defense.

Comment

• Cya Cutler, Dont let the door hit you on your way out.
                        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bleedOrange18 View Post
                          Wow.....you obviosly didn't read what I said...yes Jay does want out but that is because McDumba55 made is star QB feel like he doesn't belong......I love how supposed broncos fans are showing more loyalty to a Belicheat spawn than their pro bowl QB.....way to go...
                          No.. only reason he wants out is for money. Trust to him means a huge extension. Wether it be with the broncos or someone else. This was just a way to not make it sound that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleedOrange18 View Post
                            If I lived in Denver I would start a petition and march it right up to Pat Bowlens office.....I wish he would read these posts.:cutler: Jay I hope you stay a Bronco for life!!
                            I agree! Where is the outrage? I really can not believe how many so called bronco fans are taking the side of McDoofus over Cutler. Anyways here is a link to a petition you spoke of starting.

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.ph...=GSeX-&u=9iU4D
                            Cutler 2008:
                            » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
                            »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
                            » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
                            » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

• i think that he should be sent to .......................... denver. the only qbs i want for him are tom brady, peyton mannning, Joe Montana and obviously none of those are gonna happen so i think that Mcdaniels should refuse to trade him and make jay tough it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                                Idn about everybody else but if it was up to me i would send jay to a horrible team where he will have the least chance of succeeding because if he did win a Superbowl on another team i wouldn't be able to swallow that

How do y'all feel about this???
                                Exactly. Send him to the worst team possible, get the highest picks possible, give him the smallest chance of success as possible.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X