McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
    Wake up people.......Jay isn't in Denver because HE chooses not to be. The Broncos want him. The ball is in Jay's court and he doesn't want to be here. Everyone keeps talking about "If the Broncos trade Jay Cutler, then they are idiots" HE IS THE ONE ASKING FOR A TRADE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!!!!!!
    How about he wants a new contract from the FO to prove to him they want him. That's what happens when you try and trade your #1 player.

Or, here's an idea, Bowlen can get in his big bad plane and fly to see Jay. Maybe bring McDummy w/ him. Christ, Jay even said it in an article..wishing McDummy would have called him after the meeting.

You don't have to use caps btw.

Comment

• vic carucci has to go says mattman!

Comment

• Thanks cutlerfan, you rock!!! If you talk to Jay tell him his fans are behind him every step of the way!

I pictured him looking different when he was younger for some reason. I think its because he didn't have crazy shaggy hair back then! LOL

:cutler::cutler::cutler::cutler::cutler: I tried to put 6 but I can only put 5 I guess...

NOTHING NEW CAN COME INTO YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE.

Comment

• Now all we need are some pictures of McDummy lying, and trying to trade Jay behind is back.

Comment

• Cutler might be the most physically talented thrower in the league. He has so much ability that, most of the time, he makes up for his terrible decisions.

I got the sense that Jay knew exactly where he was going to throw the ball when he broke the huddle... And if there were two defenders there, he was just going to have to throw it through them. To his credit, he frequently did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beerhaver View Post
              Cutler might be the most physically talented thrower in the league. He has so much ability that, most of the time, he makes up for his terrible decisions.

I got the sense that Jay knew exactly where he was going to throw the ball when he broke the huddle... And if there were two defenders there, he was just going to have to throw it through them. To his credit, he frequently did.
              Which explains his 18 INT'S.

Comment

• Right on! What carucci said is what i thought might have been Jay's problem. The offensive system McDanials is going to put in place may not be the type of system Jay could fit into. (regardless of his talent.) Jay is a gun slinger style qb. I wonder if Brady would be as good in another system? McDanials seems to be focused and knows what he wants. I don't think Jay ever got over Shanny and Bates leaving. He knew the system McDanials wants to install wasn't what he wanted. The other problem is he has the devil in his ear talking greed. This devil has a history.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
                  Which explains his 18 INT'S.
                  Or the fact is he's about as bright as a box of rocks....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                    Personal insults followed up with a frankly, ignorant and juvenile evaluation of Bowlen's character, speculation on what's going on between Shanahan and Dallas (without foundation I might add), and you topped it all off with a preposterous statement about us not selling out because Culter's no longer there.

You have a lot of words on this page. I'm sure there's a thought or two you wanted to convey and have people take seriously. The name-calling, the attacks, the hyperbole...

Credibility matters.

I wonder where you'll be and what you'll say (what excuses you might offer perhaps) when the seats do sell out, just like they have every year since 1970 (and with our tickets sold for the next 26 years already).

Maybe you had a point in writing this - but it got lost to many in how you said it.

Brought a tear to my eye. :salute!:

Comment

• You go on saying how bad "YOU" want him I'd prefer to ship his ass outta town!

Comment

• Cutler Trade (idea)!

Trade him and a third round pick to the browns for brady quinn and a first round pick. end this whole delima about jay cutler, and move on with the off season workouts

Comment

• I dont like Brady Quinn..........AT ALL.

I wish people would stop saying we should trade for him.

All the people who say Jay hasnt done anything would have a field day with Brady Quinn.

BTW, how is this a update?????
                          Last edited by Chidoze; 03-17-2009, 05:52 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by billymischke_33 View Post
                            Trade him and a third round pick to the browns for brady quinn and a first round pick. end this whole delima about jay cutler, and move on with the off season workouts
                            Please remove for excessive been said like 1000000000000 times before -isms!!

I mean SERIOUSLY?!?!

GOGO:cutler:

Comment

Thanks for another Cutler thread.

Comment

nice job naming the title there ace.....more like cutler trade idea but since there is nothing more here than you saying what you'd like I'd hardly call it an update...way to add the board cluter.

Comment

Working...
                                X