McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
    You're a moron. In the last two seasons, name me five quarterbacks outside of Manning and Brady that would've posted winning seasons.
    Ben rothelsburger, Drew Brees, Matt Cassel, Kurt Warner, Phillip Rivers.

Happy?

Comment

• ok...I honestly am disappointed as a fan that this is still being dragged out. I still have a little hope that it will eventually be squashed and that things can move on with Jay as our QB.

But....just in case that doesn't happen. Hypothetically speaking, lets say that Denver does deal Cutler after all. It seems that no matter what name(s) gets thrown out there (give or take draft picks, etc) that someone here will thrash the thought (after all, we are all professional NFL talent scouts here, right? lol).

What in your people's opinion would be a fair trade for our good old number 6 IF that becomes the last and only resort?

Comment

• Cutler thread number 1,280,567
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• This would add to why I'm so thoroughly disgusted with Bowlen, McDoogie and the entire Broncos organization.

If Cutler doesn't fit Doogie's system then there is something very wrong with Doogie's gay system and therefor should have never been hired by Pat Bowlen.......personally, I call BS!

Something royally stinks about this entire fiasco, Doogie and his system have proven exactly nothing as a Head Coach, if Bowlen picked this over a Franchise QB then he lost his freaking mind.

I refuse to believe anybody could be this stupid.......

Comment

• i hope your right. but McDaniels tried to trade him once why wouldnt he do it again?

Comment

• Originally posted by cawbird101 View Post
              Nowhere!!!
              that's a good idea as well, Cut his butt and find someone else!

Comment

Cutler thread number 1,280,567

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                  Trust me, until the day Jay is traded, I will hold out hope that cooler heads will prevail and at least make it work for 2009.

BUT...

All I keep hearing from both sides is that they want to work it out, yet the situation keeps getting worse. This isn't a contract dispute - Jay can't force his way out of Denver and the Broncos have him locked up for 3 years. It shouldn't be at this point, but it is. And the only logical reason that makes sense is that both sides are pushing it to this point.
                  TRUE...

But as you said COOK is a HUGE factor in this whole Drama... If your Josh and YOUR THE MAN and you run a tight ship, you dont trade him...You flex your muscles and show Jay YOU WILL PLAY...or you can sit for 3 years...Thats his EGO.(JOSH'S)

If your Jay and April is here and mand. meetings and camp is starting...even he said "I will attend all the meetings and camps that I have to."
                  You have to say to yourself These guys are Not gonna trade me, Hell with it lets go back to work...The only thing that will heal this is time...
                  sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco#6 View Post
                    i hope your right. but McDaniels tried to trade him once why wouldnt he do it again?
                    He "considered" trading him for a QB he groomed from the ground up who had a tremendously successful season last year. That option is no longer available.

Franchise QB's do not grow on trees....McD know that.

Dimi
                    BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

• In a way your right, cutler won't be a bronco next year but your right "cutlers not going anywhere" that loser will never amount to anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by DimiHorn View Post
                        He "considered" trading him for a QB he groomed from the ground up who had a tremendously successful season last year. That option is no longer available.

Franchise QB's do not grow on trees
                        ....McD know that.

Dimi
                        yea darn good thing cutler isn't a franchise QB

Comment

• H8 Bolts

At least we don't have cocky loudmouth Rivers....or Steroid Junky Merriman.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mattman21 View Post
                            Ben rothelsburger, Drew Brees, Matt Cassel, Kurt Warner, Phillip Rivers.

Happy?
                            Matt Cassel?

I'll give you Ben, Brees.

Warner would not have worked in Shanny's offense and Matt Cassel is just stupid. Rivers had a defense, and a running game and went 8-8. What makes you think he would take our team with no defense and no running game past 8-8 if he couldn't do it with his own superior in talent team? That alone makes your post garbage. Jay won us games last season. He took a 4-12 team to 8-8. Do you remember the Chargers game, or the Saints game? The Browns or Falcons game? What about the Chiefs game?

Your arguement sucks.
                            sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Cutler thread number 1,280,567
                              :clap::dance::clap:

Dimi
                              BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

• The bottom line is someone has to say 'I'm sorry.' in the way of 8 years 80 million dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X