X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
    Matt Cassel?

I'll give you Ben, Brees.

Warner would not have worked in Shanny's offense and Matt Cassel is just stupid. Rivers had a defense, and a running game and went 8-8. What makes you think he would take our team with no defense and no running game past 8-8 if he couldn't do it with his own superior in talent team? That alone makes your post garbage. Jay won us games last season. He took a 4-12 team to 8-8. Do you remember the Chargers game, or the Saints game? The Browns or Falcons game? What about the Chiefs game?

Your arguement sucks.
    You know what jay had that phyillis didn't have...someone to throw the ball to.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattman21 View Post
      yea darn good thing cutler isn't a franchise QB

I was talking about Cutler......

Dimi
      BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

• trade her to the LA sparks
        sigpicI am from BRONCOLOMBIA

Comment

your an idiot. Rivers has plenty of weapons gates, chambers, jackson, LT, and darren sproles all are very good receivers (LT and Sproles out of the backfield)

Comment

Gates, Chambers and Jackson? Not to shabby. Jay consistently had receivers missing games. Whether it was Royal, Scheff, Marsh or Stokes, someone was always out. You are failing to argue your point here.
            sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

oh trust me I want him traded for a whole lot more reasons that he's all anyone posts about how about the fact that your allmighty :cutler: couldn't post a winning season if his life depended on it!
              Yea and the rest of the team had nothing to do with that....
              sigpic

Comment

Gates, Chambers and Jackson? Not to shabby. Jay consistently had receivers missing games. Whether it was Royal, Scheff, Marsh or Stokes, someone was always out. You are failing to argue your point here.

the mere fact that your still arguing with me tells me you haven't seen your pm yet or your as bored as I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
                  This also seem more of an insult to Jay's intelligence from Carucci thinking he cant run the NE system
                  Not an insult really. Some players fit better into different systems. It does seem to question his decision making more than anything.

Comment

• In a private message:

Originally posted by mattman21 View Post
                    Don't mind me

I'm just on here trolling, I'm bored and I figured I'd get on for awhile and sound like the anti-cutler drones posting a bunch of senseless garbage.

I don't actually believe a word I'm saying I've just got nothing better to do.

You've just been proved completely wrong and lacked any substancial arguements so you tried to down play it so you didn't have to be logically abused any further.

:salute!:
                    sigpic

Comment

that loser will never amount to anything.
                      Riiiiiiight.......
                      Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• I guess Jay can't throw slip screens and 5 yd hooks to Wes Welker
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
                          I guess Jay can't throw slip screens and 5 yd hooks to Wes Welker

That's really what I'm trying to get at. Are we really that excited about watching such a repetitive, structured offense--that is, if it even works?

Comment

In a private message:

You've just been proved completely wrong and lacked any substancial arguements so you tried to down play it so you didn't have to be logically abused any further.

:salute!:
                            yea I sent you that "before" you proved me wrong so no, not trying to save face with you or downplay my opinion.

Comment

yea I sent you that "before" you proved me wrong so no, not trying to save face with you or downplay my opinion.
                              Okay then. We're done.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Mike View Post
                                Yeah, he certainly is showing that he is boss and anybody can be traded at any time, even after we tell you that you are our guy. Pick the top dog on the team to make your point. Rule with fear and demand respect, even if you haven't earned any.
                                I'm not saying he just randomly picked out Cutler to make a point. I just think that after everything that has happened, he has to show that he won't be pushed around by a player, any player.

As far as telling him he was his guy, I don't know why people just think he was lying to his face the whole time, with this sinister plan to send him packing all along. An offer was presented to him, no one here knows just how seriously he took it, only that it didn't happen. I'm sure we can all think of a time in our lives when we had every intention to do one thing, and then another opportunity came up that you had to consider. This thinking that McDaniels is just this evil, back-stabbing guy all leads back to everybody's distrust of anything that has ever come out of Foxboro, Massachusetts.

Finally, this common argument that he hasn't earned any respect.. What are we judging respect on, first of all? Because it seems like, from this standard, he hasn't earned any disrespect either. People in this league are judged on wins and losses, are they not? I think a head coach in the NFL is intrinsically a position that commands respect. If this was your job, and you got a new boss, would you just automatically disregard him, waiting for him to prove himself to you somehow? Or would you be expected to fall in line, at least until the boss has some kind of track record to judge him on? (Again, in this case, a track record would be his actual record, W-L)

Like it or not right now, this is exactly how the most successful teams in NFL history have been run. You can't pamper the players, there's no room for ego. Everyone is afraid we're becoming the Raiders for some reason, when really we're being run like the Patriots, the Steelers, the Colts, etc. If being perennial contenders isn't something people are interested in, then what are they interested in?
                                The Denver Broncos, aka THE NFL'S NEXT DYNASTY

Comment

Working...
                                X