Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very good insight man, great post

Comment

• Just my opinion, but people put way to much blame on a QB for losing and way to much praise for winning. It's a team sport guys.
      http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=30412676
      MMO Football Game

I like McDaniels, he will be a good coach. Just not for this team. Belichick needed his Cleveland stint to become the coach he is now and McDaniels is showing the same signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJA View Post
        Just my opinion, but people put way to much blame on a QB for losing and way to much praise for winning. It's a team sport guys.
        I like the last part of what you said. Peope (such as myself) like to defend QB's for losing when it's not their fault, but praise them for winning on a good team. However, there are quarterbacks that can be placed on teams with average support and still succeed. And I feel that if you give Jay a defense ranked inbetween 13-17, and a steady runningback, he can make something happen. But you are completely right.
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
          Yea and the rest of the team had nothing to do with that....
          it was the team not cutler

Comment

• Originally posted by MJA View Post
            Just my opinion, but people put way to much blame on a QB for losing and way to much praise for winning. It's a team sport guys.
            Ding ding, we got a winner! :clap:
            sigpic

Comment

• Which Cutler Trade Scenario Would You Most Like to See?

There have been a lot of discussions about where Jay Cutler could be traded to-- what would you guys like to see happen most?

Comment

• you know, there is a reason Herm Edwards is a loser coach, so I am not sure I would listen to anything he says.

However, it does make sense to put someone in the middle who is an expert peace negotiator, and someone as respected as Dungy would be a good choice. There may not be a better man in the NFL for the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                  Ding ding, we got a winner! :clap:
                  "Ohhhhhhhhhh GOOOOOD FOOOR YOUUUUU!!!" - Christian Bale

Comment

• You know what's funny about all this?...

Was just thinking, Jay got all bent out of shape that his name even be mentioned in potential trade talks...so now that he's been linked to Brady Quinn, Jason Campbell etc etc are they now going to go back to their FO's freaking out?

See now we'll have a league of disgruntled players! ?

Comment

• Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
                      You know what's funny about all this?...

Was just thinking, Jay got all bent out of shape that his name even be mentioned in potential trade talks...so now that he's been linked to Brady Quinn, Jason Campbell etc etc are they now going to go back to their FO's freaking out?

See now we'll have a league of disgruntled players! ?
                      No because jay cutler is the only one in the nfl that is this big of a cry baby

Comment

• Originally posted by mattman21 View Post
                        Or we could just do the smart thing and send cutler some where else and find someone with half a brain to run the offense maybe we might win a few ball games this year that way.

And just who would you suggest smart guy??:go:

Comment

• How about none of the above. You can't get better than what they already have in Cutler. I hope McDaniels chokes on Culter for the next couple of years.

Comment

• Bronco Lover

I don't want McDaniels here. I honestly think he totally defied Bowlen and tampered with the offense when he shouldn't have. He never should have done what he did as far as the proposed trade is concerned. McDaniels and Cutler do not know what compromise means.

I am also a bit ticked about Bowlen's reaction as well. As an owner, Bowlen should be doing a lot more than what he is doing now.

Sure, I want Jay Cutler back. He's the backbone of the team. He is the best quarterback the Broncos have had since Elway.

But McDaniels is the main problem here. He is arrogant, stubborn, and lacks the management skills to be a head coach.

I would take Cutler over McDaniels any day.
                            D.E

Comment

• Originally posted by trmcmichael View Post
                              Dude, we HAVEN'T PLAYED a single freaking game under the new coach, we haven't gone through a single freaking draft, haven't gone through a single freaking off-season, haven't had a single freaking pre-season warmup and you are ready to declare his failure on the defensive side?

Comments like this are amazing, and can only lead to one fact, people have biases, strong biases, and they are willing to put their ignorance on the line to defend either that which they don't know is true or that which was previously true. Give the man a freaking chance would ya? How do you know our defense won't be better this year? Can they be worse than they were under Shanny?
                              Just because we brought in all these new guys, doesnt mean we will automatically play better.

We will be better because we will be playing a different scheme. You can't play 10 yards off the WR, and expect to stop somebody.

I'm sure Shanahan could have done just as much with our Defense this offseason as Mc has.

Shanahan wouldn't be fixing the OFFENSE would he?
                              Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• or... Cutler stays in Denver, cries himself to sleep after a couple of games. Receives his pay cheque in the mail, and is happy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X