McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
    or... Cutler stays in Denver, cries himself to sleep after a couple of games. Receives his pay cheque in the mail, and is happy again.
    If he can't be happy in Denver, can you imagine how much he'd whine in Arizona or Detroit?

Comment

• I'm more worried about half an arm than I am half a brain.

Comment

• Im going to try to trade my Cutler jersey for a Javon Walker jersey, then I can hang it up on the wall and tell people its Shannon Sharpe
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mstrmnd Forever View Post
          Right on, good post.
          Terrible post....

Cutler said that he loved being with the Broncos. He wouldn't show up in Denver right before the minicamps if he didn't want to work things out, right???

Woluldnt that make sense?
          Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anikai View Post
            Im going to try to trade my Cutler jersey for a Javon Walker jersey, then I can hang it up on the wall and tell people its Shannon Sharpe
            LMFAO

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
            RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
            Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by Pilfin View Post
              you know, there is a reason Herm Edwards is a loser coach, so I am not sure I would listen to anything he says.

However, it does make sense to put someone in the middle who is an expert peace negotiator, and someone as respected as Dungy would be a good choice. There may not be a better man in the NFL for the job.
              If a 1 on 1 goes then McD can say and do whatever he wants to press jay's buttons all he needs is something that will 'deem' it ok to let jay go.

Jay can only take so much before he lets his rocket fists to the talking for him.

Having an outside person like Dungy would be the best case for the Broncos.

He's indifferent and he doesnt take crap from anyone. He brings in the 'Dad' approach which i dont see Bowlen, Xanders or Cook bringing to this table because all 3 have interests. Money, face, power so yeah...

a 3rd party to moderate and keep incheck the egos would be best... Thats whats needed I just hope Bowlen has half a brain to ask for that.
              McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

• Cutler Needs To Learn Some Humility

Cutler agreed to play for the Denver Broncos for six years in exchange for 48 million dollars. If Pat Bowlen or Coach McDaniels asks Jay to wipe their ass, then he should gladly do it and thank them for allowing him to do so.

I say keep Cutler on the team but bench his ass for the season and make him play special teams. 1.95 million of his 2009 salary comes if he finished in the top 5 in any major passing category and another 4 million of his 2009 salary comes if he take 70% of the teams snaps. We'd have a great backup QB, and taking 6 million dollars out of his pocket might instill some humility and help this little boy grow up.

Comment

• none at all
                  Walk on
                  With hope in your heart
                  And you'll never walk alone

Comment

• Cutler=gone

Comment

• Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                      Cutler agreed to play for the Denver Broncos for six years in exchange for 48 million dollars. If Pat Bowlen or Coach McDaniels asks Jay to wipe their ass, then he should gladly do it and thank them for allowing him to do so.

I say keep Cutler on the team but bench his ass for the season and make him play special teams. 1.95 million of his 2009 salary comes if he finished in the top 5 in any major passing category and another 4 million of his 2009 salary comes if he take 70% of the teams snaps. We'd have a great backup QB, and taking 6 million dollars out of his pocket might instill some humility and help this little boy grow up.
                      I think Jay has seen his fair share of beatings from all over the media. How about Mc??? He still wont admit that he's not in New England anymore.
                      Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• Cutler and Scheffler to the Browns for Brady and their #1 and a conditional #2 pick for 2010 (based on if Cutler makes the pro bowl or not - which he will not). Cutler only made the pro bowl this year because Brady and Palmer were both injured. Cutler is the sixth best QB in the conference.

Comment

• When i saw Brady Quinn, i stopped reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattman21 View Post
                            In a way your right, cutler won't be a bronco next year but your right "cutlers not going anywhere" that loser will never amount to anything.
                            Phillip Rivers, is that you?? Every one of these threads has a couple from you making totally idiotic comments.

What was it on the other one, "If we trade Cutler, we go 11-5. Write it down."

Do you even watch football, or did Cutler beat you up in High School??:go:

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
                              a 3rd party to moderate and keep incheck the egos would be best... Thats whats needed I just hope Bowlen has half a brain to ask for that.
                              Don't count on it. Didn't happen during Elway's feud with Reeves, it won't happen here. The two are just going to have to learn to get along.

Comment

• I think Philip Rivers is a good QB. Doesn't that make me a bad person?

Comment

Working...
                                X