Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    I agree only to an extent

What kinda of new head coach talks to the leader of the team and expresses all sorts of excitement about how much he will love playing in his system and then blindsides him and attempts to trade him

I can understand wanting to trade him but he lied straight to his face and like cutler mentioned he mislead him
    I don't know if Coach McDainels lied to him, it could be that when he spoke with Jay a trade for Cassel was not a possiable. I do not remember if when we signed our new coach if Brady was ready making Cassel expendable. Even if he was maybe Coach McDainels was trying to be polite to Cutler, like what Wilson and House talked about 2 weeks ago. Also McDaniles is a smartman, if he would have told Jay at the first meeting that he was going to be traded it would have gotten out, and Denver would have had less leverage in the trade. It may have been him playing the trade close to the vest.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Do you think he gives a **** what you guys think? HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE. Plain and simple, he wants out, he said he wants out....so let him go and get as much for him as you can and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
        Which is why we send him to detroit where he will have no chance of success
        That would be the DUMBEST thing to do.

Trade him to Detroit for what? The #1 overall pick?

Yeah... You really think Denver wants to pay the #1 overall pick in the draft a HUGE contract. Something along the lines of a 30 million dollars up front guaranteed?

We'll use that pick on Stafford.

Wonderful. :clap:

Trade a Pro Bowl 25 year old for a rookie who will be paid more than he's worth, and also be LESS valuable than Jay.
        Last edited by Peerless; 03-17-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Common sense for the Broncos = preschooler trying to figure out geometry
          Don't Panic!

Comment

• The point that B4 is trying to make, that I agree with completely is that we CAN'T trade him, even if things get bad. We NEED him WAY more than he needs us.

We can't trade him and still be even moderately successful.

Trading him for picks and getting someone like Stafford or Sanchez or Freeman sets this franchise back YEARS. We need him at QB, and McDbag has really, really screwed us over.

This NEEDS to get fixed.
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
              I say keep these parties out of the heart to heart but bring in someone to be the moderator.

I say Pay Dungy 100k to moderate between Josh and Jay.

Keep Bowlen, Cook and Xanders out.

Dungy has just taken up a NFLPA role for the colts and he has experience and wisdom that could help.

Plus Dungy is honest kind of guy so playing the 'trick' game that Josh may play wont fly and he has enough of that authoritative father type sense to keep Jay's emotions in check.

Thats why bowlen or even Shanahan should ask the NFLPA to send someone to help in this mess...

I dont trust a 1 on 1 between the both, something tells me Josh may end up coming out with a missing tooth and a busted nose.
              I like the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                Just take a look at this:

We had to go through Bubby Brister, Brian Griese, and Jake Plummer. All average quarterbacks who could not lead a team down the field for a win.

:cutler::cutler:
                Hey! Hey! Lets go easy on Bubby alright....the Guy is a Legend.
                New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                  We had to go through Bubby Brister, Brian Griese, and Jake Plummer. All average quarterbacks who could not lead a team down the field for a win.
                  Jake Plummer had more wins than Cutler. He had a WInning record, Cutler does not.

Jake Plummer took this team to the AFC championship game... Cutler has not seen the post season.

Winning (not Whining) is what matters. Cutler is not a "winner".

Comment

• Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                    Hey! Hey! Lets go easy on Bubby alright....the Guy is a Legend.
                    Bubby is my boy! I even got his jersey! xD

Comment

• Exactly...he is going nowhere
                      Don't Panic!

Comment

• The worst part about this B4 is that the guy causing this is the one that doesn't realize what he's trading away.

That's the sad thing... it doesn't matter if random posters think he's expendable (most of whom think it'd a good idea to trade him at this point for unproven draft picks)...

but when Josh McDaniels thinks he can find ANYONE that can come into Denver and stand behind center and do what Cuts does... at this point in time, from what's available... he's hallucinating from all those years at NE where cheating was the only way he and his team could win.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• i realize how valuable cutler is, but i also realize that the situation may be beyond repair. Both sides are to blame, and both sides will be better off if cutler stays a bronco. Sadly its looking less and less likely that that will be possible
                          :salute!::go::cutler::salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by SDMisfit View Post
                            Jake Plummer had more wins than Cutler. He had a WInning record, Cutler does not.

Jake Plummer took this team to the AFC championship game... Cutler has not seen the post season.

Winning (not Whining) is what matters. Cutler is not a "winner".
                            Jake Plummer didn't WIN games for the Broncos.

He was BAILED out by the top rushing defense, and top 10 overall defense he had each year he was here.

Us Denver fans should be LUCKY that we had Jay to hold down the offense. Without him, we could have VERY WELL ended up like the Lions.

Jay saved us more this season then he hurt us. In his situation, having to PASS on almost EVERY play, against a D who was dropped into coverage because they KNEW what was coming, because we were playing BEHIND in almost every game... We are LUCKY to be .500.

You give Jay a defense that Jake had, and we're going DEEP into the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Army1_Bronco Fan View Post
                              Phillip Rivers, is that you?? Every one of these threads has a couple from you making totally idiotic comments.

What was it on the other one, "If we trade Cutler, we go 11-5. Write it down."

Do you even watch football, or did Cutler beat you up in High School??:go:
                              LOL!!!!! he beat them up ..lol
                              "I was't the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd, and you will win your freedom." -Gladiator

Comment

• I think a lot of people around here are bent about the situation and blame Cutler, which is fine.

There are some that didn't like him in the first place and wouldn't mind seeing him dealt, which is fine.

The most amusing part is the Madden Generation that thinks you trade Cutler and plan the parade, posts like this are not only fine but encouraged.

Do these people realize the value of Jay Cutler?......Absolutely not, and they deserve to watch Bradlee Van Pelt and Jarius Jackson start for their favorite team.

They'll be creamin their skin tight jeans when Denver drafts Tim Tebow (Hell! Most of them soiled themselves the second Tebow's name was mentioned)......

Comment

Working...
                                X