McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDMisfit View Post
    Jake Plummer had more wins than Cutler. He had a WInning record, Cutler does not.

Jake Plummer took this team to the AFC championship game... Cutler has not seen the post season.

Winning (not Whining) is what matters. Cutler is not a "winner".
    Jake Plummer also had a top 10 defense

Comment

• Is this the official one? I guess the other 150 were unofficial.
      2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
        Is this the official one? I guess the other 150 were unofficial.
        Nope, you heard it here. This is the official one. The others were just preps for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          The worst part about this B4 is that the guy causing this is the one that doesn't realize what he's trading away.

That's the sad thing... it doesn't matter if random posters think he's expendable (most of whom think it'd a good idea to trade him at this point for unproven draft picks)...

but when Josh McDaniels thinks he can find ANYONE that can come into Denver and stand behind center and do what Cuts does... at this point in time, from what's available... he's hallucinating from all those years at NE where cheating was the only way he and his team could win.
          Exactly.

Guys will get all over Jay and say: "Uh... That guy is WAY to cocky. He said he had a stronger arm than Elway." ZOMG!!!!!!!!

A stronger arm than Elway is a better cocky saying, then saying he's better than Elway.

And what about Joshy? That guy is COCKY as hell.

He thinks since his boy toy, the career backup, the seventh round draft pick who had one good season, that he should bring him in here just because... because he coached him well for ONE season?

Give me a break....

Bring him in, and trade a 25 year old Pro Bowler who isn't anywhere CLOSE to peaking? LMAO!!!!!!

Unbelievable.

Comment

Jake Plummer had more wins than Cutler. He had a WInning record, Cutler does not.

Jake Plummer took this team to the AFC championship game... Cutler has not seen the post season.

Please don't tell me you think it's this simple?......

Comment

• Going into Fa this is the last thing i expected to happen.But i think people are just trying to come to terms with it and accept it the best they can.It is becoming obvious that these two will not be able to co exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                The point that B4 is trying to make, that I agree with completely is that we CAN'T trade him, even if things get bad. We NEED him WAY more than he needs us.

We can't trade him and still be even moderately successful.

Trading him for picks and getting someone like Stafford or Sanchez or Freeman sets this franchise back YEARS. We need him at QB, and McDbag has really, really screwed us over.

This NEEDS to get fixed.
                way to put it well RYO... this is exactly what's going on...

there is no one that we could end up with in this trade that would make us a winner in the trade... not a #1 draft pick, not a bunch of picks... not an aging veteran that we'll lose to retirement in a couple of years... nothing.

whoever lands Cutler wins HUGE in this...

Originally posted by SDMisfit View Post

Jake Plummer was also a 7 year veteran who had never won anything with his previous team before coming to Denver and still didn't get anything done here except getting our hopes up... (this's a devil's advocate post)...

Jay Cutler has only played 2 full seasons in the NFL and he's already a rising star...

What'd Plummer do in year 2 as a starter? Hmmm....
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                  yea.......that defense mysteriously dissapeared too huh?

Point is.....Cutler demands a trade....its not up to McDaniels anymore...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                    didn't Cuddles inherit the team from Plummer? How much changed from one year to the next... and that is not a rhetorical question... I am curious?

It doesn't seem feasible that the second Cutler took the helm, the defense went to hell...

And last season, the running situation was an anamoly. He didnt have a winning record prior to last year did he?

Comment

• New info- Bus Cook "begging" Broncos for trade

Interesting new article right here. This joke of a person Bus Cook is trying to ruin this relationship and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-another-drama

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        That would be the DUMBEST thing to do.

Trade him to Detroit for what? The #1 overall pick?

Yeah... You really think Denver wants to pay the #1 overall pick in the draft a HUGE contract. Something along the lines of a 30 million dollars up front guaranteed?

We'll use that pick on Stafford.

Wonderful. :clap:

Trade a Pro Bowl 25 year old for a rookie who will be paid more than he's worth, and also be LESS valuable than Jay.
                        If he goes to another team and wins a superbowl i will blow a nut and probably throw up in my mouth a few times

Comment

• I just got back after 2 weeks in the basement, so I could not know about the other ones.

Justblaze2729, I see it was Professor Plum in the library.

If he "played" Jay, sorry that is just the way the real world is. I place no blame on our Coach for the way this has played out.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Jay Cutler will be a Buffalo Bill soon. You guys blew it.

Comment

didn't Cuddles inherit the team from Plummer? How much changed from one year to the next... and that is not a rhetorical question... I am curious?

It doesn't seem feasible that the second Cutler took the helm, the defense went to hell...

And last season, the running situation was an anamoly. He didnt have a winning record prior to last year did he?
                              The Browncos experiment fell apart in Jakes last season here. They were sucking, Al Wilson was getting hurt, and we were stuck with ZIP of a pass rush.

People also forget that Jake Plummer was MORE of a loser his first 3 years in the league than Cutler was in his first 3.

It took Jake 7 years to actually have a decent consistent record.

And people want to toss Jay away because of his suck record, in his THIRD year? WOw......

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                                Just take a look at this:

A franchise quarterback comes VERY few times every decade.

Look how long it actually took us to find Jay Cutler.

We had to go through Bubby Brister, Brian Griese, and Jake Plummer. All average quarterbacks who could not lead a team down the field for a win.

We finally land a guy in Cutler, a guy who has SO much potential and SUCH a high ceiling to grow.

It's not even funny how sick Jay Cutler could end up being.

What he has done at 25 years old, it's going to be SCARY to see him at around 30 or 31.

Josh McDummy has SCREWED the pooch on this one. He wanted his boy toy and denied trying to trade Jay away and get him.

Now, we might lose this special SPECIAL player, which will also set the franchise back another five years.

:cutler::cutler:
                                2nd ranked offense lol

why did he get blown out so much, if they were such a good offense? 31-10 vs oakland....41-7 at NE

losing by 14 to the chefs
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X