No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler to Buffalo for Edwards and a first.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyricky View Post
      Jay Cutler will be a Buffalo Bill soon. You guys blew it.
      Yea I mean, Trent Edwards has proven he can't win in Buffalo. Idiot.

Comment

• My Take

Being new to this board also, I have a simple question.
        Who made the first move??
        Meaning, did McDaniels go looking to trade Culter, or, the way I understood the origonal story, did the other teams aproach the Broncos offering something in trade for Culter?
        If it was indeed McDaniels that initiated the trade deal, then he is getting what he deserves, but if it's the other way around, then this all falls on to Culter.
        Just my 2 cents.
        It's all about the game and how you play it!

Comment

• This must be fixed

Bottom line is that the best scenario for us is for Jay and Josh must learn to like each other and just be focused on winning championships. This duo could do it if Josh McDaniels does say he's sorry. I understand he wants to come in as the new guy with a plan, but you also must admit when you make a mistake. Say something like, " Jay, I've been watching a lot of video on you all week, and I'm much more informed about you now and I"m sorry for doubting you. Let's move past this and work this out for the whole city of Denver and the Broncos fans around the world."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakotabroncofan View Post
            Going into Fa this is the last thing i expected to happen.But i think people are just trying to come to terms with it and accept it the best they can.It is becoming obvious that these two will not be able to co exist.
            Bowlen to McDaniels: "Listen Josh, when I fired one of my BEST FRIENDS to take another direction to further a team that an entire city and bigger fanbase loves and is loyal to (unlike the unloyal Patr*t fanbase), I thought you'd come in here and understand that what I wanted was the defense fixed...that I loved where my #2 offense was going with a really talented young QB...

what i DIDN'T expect you to do was dismantle the only aspect of my team that was working... so, unless you fly to Tennessee and take Jay out for the most expensive dinner you've ever paid for, and buy him a car... and do whatever else you think you have to do... you can go beg Bilicheat for your job back..."

oh wait... i WISH that would happen... ugh...
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyricky View Post
              Jay Cutler will be a Buffalo Bill soon. You guys blew it.
              Do you have any proof for this outrageous claim?

Comment

• cutler hasn't beaten anyone up since HS lol
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  cutler hasn't beaten anyone up since HS lol
                  Let's be serious here. The way Cutler acts off the field. Was he the one who was even laying the ass whooping here? Or was it the other way?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    2nd ranked offense lol

why did he get blown out so much, if they were such a good offense? 31-10 vs oakland....41-7 at NE

losing by 14 to the chefs
                    Uh does a 29th ranked defense have to do anything with this?

And please. Don't come in here and troll away about how Jay throws too many interceptions, this and that. I'm not even going to take the time to dispute with your crap like that.

Your obviously missing the main point of the thread too...

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
                      Yea I mean, Trent Edwards has proven he can't win in Buffalo. Idiot.
                      Cutler over Edwards would be a monumental upgrade of epic proportion.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Cutler fans want Proof here is your Proof

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler....2.958850.html

if you read this article i found on cbs4denver.com it stats that he has had his house on the market for months now which means that he didn't want to be here, and now that the little pow wow didn't going like poor cutler wanted he says he wants out.

SO I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONLY ONE TIME>>>>>>>

This is why all of you need to quite acting like 5 year olds and start acting like adults, cutler wants to ditch us. so let him... you want to leave a team because your beloved head coach and QB coach is not here than fine, get lost LOSER, some team player. So i am asking you do you want a drama queen like cutler and TO on the team or some one that will actually help us win and maybe just maybe make it to the freakin playoffs.

"I was't the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd, and you will win your freedom." -Gladiator

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                          We had to go through Bubby Brister... Brian Griese, and Jake Plummer. All average quarterbacks who could not lead a team down the field for a win.
                          jeez dude do some research before U spout off uneducated goofball remarks like this... what was Brister's record as a Broncos starter? 5-0 in relief of an injured Elway if im correct. 40-18 Plummer? His 50+ game winning average is higher than Elway's. Even Griese had a winning record...

So many man-boners for a 17-20 slightly better than average head case that cant keep his ego under control. Get over him. :cutler:

Comment

• Originally posted by DenWu View Post
                            If I was McDaniels,

Wow I just had a great run in New England. I helped coach a QB to 50 TDs in a season. Then took a backup to over 10 wins in his first season. Now I have a kid (Cutler) who was 2nd in offense in the league. Threw over 4,000 yards. Imagine what this kid my can do with help after my experience with Tom Brady. Matt Cassel was a good experience. But now I've been hired by Pat Bowlen to be the leader of one of the most successful sports franchises in the world. Why mess with the 2nd ranked offense. Why risk not having Cutler to Marshall, Royal, Gaffney, Scheffler, Graham, and Hillis, plus Buckhalter. Give this new kid who has taken Vanderbuilt to it's best season ever, and taken the worst defense almost to the playoffs a chance. If Cutler is traded, I might abandon the Broncos. But not for Cutler. For the fact that my favorite organization makes such poor choices. I hope Pat, Josh, and Jay all sit in a room and become friends. This is a golden opportunity and they all need to embrace it.

Last edited by Momentum; 03-17-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Fan 4 Life View Post
                              http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler....2.958850.html

if you read this article i found on cbs4denver.com it stats that he has had his house on the market for months now which means that he didn't want to be here, and now that the little pow wow didn't going like poor cutler wanted he says he wants out.

SO I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONLY ONE TIME>>>>>>>

This is why all of you need to quite acting like 5 year olds and start acting like adults, cutler wants to ditch us. so let him... you want to leave a team because your beloved head coach and QB coach is not here than fine, get lost LOSER, some team player. So i am asking you do you want a drama queen like cutler and TO on the team or some one that will actually help us win and maybe just maybe make it to the freakin playoffs.

Hey bro, this is old news bro.

Comment

• I've read posts in this forum for quite awhile and have never felt the need to post until now. I feel that this is the most well thought out post I've read through all this drama, and in my opinion it's 100% spot on!!!

GREAT POST BROTHER!!!

So if you really think about there is no reason at all for fans to divide and argue that it is Cutler's fault, or Mcdaniels fault, but what should be being discussed is that they both wanted this and it is going to happen. Huge Cutler fans can still follow Jay on another team and still be a Bronco fan(to my knowledge there is no rule that says you can't do this) and the Broncos(and fans)should now be looking for the best possible deal for the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X