McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by avsfan987 View Post
    Interesting new article right here. This joke of a person Bus Cook is trying to ruin this relationship and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-another-drama

Of course, this guy is an ambulance-chaser. Favre retired, Lucas got cut... This guy is dying for a dollar... Cutler's big payday is years away... He's getting nervous... how to endure these tough economic times.

He wants $$$... Jay is foolish enough to listen to him, and believe Cook has his best interest in mind. Cook wants his cut from Cutler's next payday... he wants it pronto... He could care less if Cutler is playing in the CFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sequence View Post
      jeez dude do some research before U spout off uneducated goofball remarks like this... what was Brister's record as a Broncos starter? 5-0 in relief of an injured Elway if im correct. 40-18 Plummer? His 50+ game winning average is higher than Elway's. Even Griese had a winning record...

So many man-boners for a 17-20 slightly better than average head case that cant keep his ego under control. Get over him. :cutler:
      Cp's for you.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DanEllis View Post
        Very Interesting article. It also got me thinking.

Since there are other teams that know Cook's method, I would think that the NFL League office would know as well as the NFLPA.

Couldn't the NFLPA warn Cutler of Cook's methods?

Could the NFLPA help Cutler work things out in Denver?
        Cutler isn't some poor misled little kid. He wants out of Denver, which is why Cook is doing what he is doing. Cook isn't some evil nutjob who is just randomly trying to destroy the Cutler-Broncos relationship. He is doing his job, one that Cutler himself told him to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          I mean you might as well be sending letters to Elway pleading for him to come out of retirement with that ludicrous talk.
          Too bad we can't. Not cause he's old or anything, but he's too busy doing Viagara commercials still.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

should at least credit the source. Kirwan makes a lot of good points. Man, I just hope Chris Simms isn't our hope for any large chunck of this upcoming season.

Comment

• Of course, this guy is an ambulance-chaser. Favre retired, Lucas got cut... This guy is dying for a dollar... Cutler's big payday is years away... He's getting nervous... how to endure these tough economic times.

He wants $$$... Jay is foolish enough to listen to him, and believe Cook has his best interest in mind. Cook wants his cut from Cutler's next payday... he wants it pronto... He could care less if Cutler is playing in the CFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by gorilla559 View Post
                http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

should at least credit the source. Kirwan makes a lot of good points. Man, I just hope Chris Simms isn't our hope for any large chunck of this upcoming season.
                Ah thank you.

Comment

• Nobody in their right mind would be selling a house in this market as a business move.

The housing market is depressed, and home values are abysmal. You can't really think Jay and/or his handlers arent aware of that.

Where there's smoke, there's fire...

You can click your heels together and say "there's no place like home" all you want, but the reality of this situation is not the fantasy land some of you are living in.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                    Ah thank you.
                    lol...no problem bro...sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                      3 way trade?

Lions get:
                      Jay Cutler

Browns get:
                      Lions #20 overall
                      some other pick

Broncos get:
                      Brady Quinn
                      Browns #5 overall

I hope that's sarcasm... if not

That is just stupid...

The Browns would NOT give up Quinn for a 1st, the only way the Browns involve Quinn is FOR Cutler...

And they give up the No.5 overall for No.20?... logical i suppose..

Didn't Quinn fall dramatically in his draft? Didn't the Browns trade up and 'steal' him? Quinn is the Browns starting QB, unless they could land Cutler...

:cutler:
                      Last edited by BroncoBill027; 03-17-2009, 08:03 PM.
                      sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• why would he love an emo qb who asked to be traded when his OC got canned?

“Denver told him no from the beginning,” Czarnecki writes. “But somehow Cook has been able — how hilarious is this? — to paint Cutler as some victim in the cruel world of NFL trade talk.”
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
                          Cp's for you.
                          DawgFanatic... don't be so blind.

Open your eyes.

Yes 40-18 is ASTOUNDING for a record. Utterly AMAZING.

But look at the situation that Plummer was in, compared to the situation Jay was in now.

Anyone can always bring up the "Well Jake had a better record yadda yadda".

Then that's just as easy for me to bring up "Well look at the situation BOTH players were in."

You put Jake Plummer on this past seasons Bronco team, and you think we do better than 8-8???

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                            Uh does a 29th ranked defense have to do anything with this?

And please. Don't come in here and troll away about how Jay throws too many interceptions, this and that. I'm not even going to take the time to dispute with your crap like that.

Your obviously missing the main point of the thread too...
                            Yup it does, it's our 29th ranked defense that only allowed us to score so little.
                            "Dude, I know what you mean, and I feel your frustration. Everybody only reads what they want to read. If you sound a bit negative about the team or a player, you will immediatley be flamed. They tend to get caught up on the most trivial bs ever
                            It's a huge part of the culture of this board you just have to learn how to deal with. You can go 5-6 pages explaining to these people"
                            -Dragster69
                            I salute you :salute!:

Comment

• Trade

Originally posted by RC278430 View Post
                              Cutler and Scheffler to the Browns for Brady and their #1 and a conditional #2 pick for 2010 (based on if Cutler makes the pro bowl or not - which he will not). Cutler only made the pro bowl this year because Brady and Palmer were both injured. Cutler is the sixth best QB in the conference.

I agree. Look at what we could get with the 5th and 12th overall pick in the draft. we have a very real chance at BJ and Rey (using 1 st names with these two, easier spelling haha) That would go a long way in setting up out defence. having Brady QUINN here, who I don't like, but is familiar with the new system would work. he might even turn out OK.

I LOVE watching Cutler play. I really havn't seen someone as funto watch since Elway left the league. His whining really geets to me though.

Hopefully he grows up, The new coach does well, and we carry on.

The draft pick and Quinn is aweful tempting though, consider who is out there to pick up.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mattman21 View Post
                                No because jay cutler is the only one in the nfl that is this big of a cry baby
                                Then you dont remember the Farvegate last year....

face it the McDip**** and the Broncos FO screwewd up royaly.

Jay asked for a straightforward answer,

If your a real man, you know your word is your bond.

Seems McDaniles didnt talke male 101...

I think thats Man law 48 or Man Law 22
                                McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X