McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ruftdraft View Post
    careful, I made that bet once and now I'm known in some circles as One Ball Bob.
    I'll keep that in mind. One Ball Bob does not sound appealing at all.

Comment

• So... who exactly is this directed to?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos_girl View Post
        Thanks cutlerfan, you rock!!! If you talk to Jay tell him his fans are behind him every step of the way!

I pictured him looking different when he was younger for some reason. I think its because he didn't have crazy shaggy hair back then! LOL

:cutler::cutler::cutler::cutler::cutler: I tried to put 6 but I can only put 5 I guess...
        I will tell Jay. Also know fans that this is not personal. McD on Lsd proved that.

----------------------------------------------
        I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

• honestly, do you even want someone like that as your QB of the future? This shows you what kind of guy this is. Not only that but it shows you what kind of QB he is. When the chips are against you he gives up. It dictates his Bronco career. I mean, the guy has never come back from a 10 point deficit for god sakes!!!!

Comment

• ha, Cutler could by everyone that reply's to this post a house. I am poor... but I could give him a swift kick in the ass for being a d.o.u.c.h.e.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
              honestly, do you even want someone like that as your QB of the future? This shows you what kind of guy this is. Not only that but it shows you what kind of QB he is. When the chips are against you he gives up. It dictates his Bronco career. I mean, the guy has never come back from a 10 point deficit for god sakes!!!!
              Your Sig scares me. :cutler:

Comment

• Originally posted by ruftdraft View Post
                careful, I made that bet once and now I'm known in some circles as One Ball Bob.

Are you friends with One Nut Nate?
                If you love NFL stats and history
                pro-football-reference.com
                jt-sw.com/football

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  I have tried to see both sides of the J & J fiasco, but in the end I can not justify the means by which Cutler's camp are blowing this thing up, so loudly in fact that many folks are thinking that someone was violated in a criminal way. That's not the case. A trade was discussed, got leaked out, some misunderstandings occured and possibly a fib or two BUT......I really believe this agent dude is up to his old ways, and if you watched how the Favre thing unfolded, this has a very similar (and distasteful) smell to it. If you recall, many of us were subdued by the lack of respect that the Packers were showing, but in hindsight they clearly did not like the antics that Brett and partner were using. It does all come home now as to why Jay has made this thing so public, and is acting like a puppet, while his agent pulls the strings. If so, I could care less about Jay's future here, because it's not about anyone else but Jay and the money man....hope I'm wrong.
                  Part of me wants it to work out with Cutler and it could. I agree that this is all about the money. But annother part of me wants to ship him to Detroit and wish him luck with that O line. I am sick of this but worse scenarios have been repaired. Remember Lance Briggs said he would never play for the Bears again?

Comment

• I picked none of those choices, because half of me wants Cutler to be Denver's QB. But then again, the other half of me hates how imature Cutler is acting.

The way I see it, even though Cutler is acting like a cry-baby, he can still flat out play good football. The question is, if he does come back to play with denver, will he still preform?

Comment

• I bet if McDaniels tries to prove to Cutler he is the man of the future by throwing a better contract on him than he gave Simms (almost 3x as much mind you than Cutler is getting next year!!) he would definately look into the situation a little differently... and his rtard of a agent might be happy and ****!
                      I mean SERIOUSLY?!?!

GOGO:cutler:

Comment

• I believe McTurdPirate is completely motivated off of ego.

Comment

• another photograph, a fork stuck in the road
                          time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                          so make the best of this test and don't ask why
                          it's not a question but a lesson learned in time
                          It's somethin unpredictable and in the end is why'
                          I hope you had the time of your life.

hahahaha.

Jay looks like he has two lazy eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                            I've been defending Mcdaniels for some time. I wasn't on board with his hire... I don't even really like the guy... but, since he's my HC for the time being... I want to believe in him (and his system). With this in mind, I've been killing Cutler... for blowing this out of proportion and turning this into WW3.

There's no way I could even fathom why Mcd would even trade JC for MC straight up. Especially to trade our 1st. I also doubted if we would even shop Cutler around.

BUT... I'm starting to worry that my original fears concerning Mcdaniels are even worse than I initially realized. This guy is a complete idiot. We all know that Bellycheat flopped in his first gig... This guys has sat there and let this thing explode.

BUT... back to your question: You ask what's wrong with this picture? It's simple (and obvious)... Cutler wanted out the moment Shanny got fired, and really made up his mind when Mcd was hired and Bates left. This is the only answer.

Here's more proof:

"Before McDaniels and the Broncos pursued a failed trade for Matt Cassel, Cook had already been begging to get his client out. Denver told him no from the beginning. But somehow Cook has been able — how hilarious is this? — to paint Cutler as some victim in the cruel world of NFL trade talk. At the moment, the Broncos seem to be losing the PR war."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-another-drama

From this perspective... this is why Cutler wont let this thing end. AND, if this is really true. Cutler is a BIG LOSER. He's led people to think he's the victim... If he pushed this from the start.... I totally lose all respect for him.
                            The guy who wrote that article doesn't know his ass from his elbow. He speaks with vehemence without any corroboration whatsoever.

Cutler has poor work habits? He has been repeatedly described by Shanahan as well as his college coaches as the hardest worker on any of his teams. He is one of the few players around the league that shows up on Mondays after victories (normally a day off) and has actually gotten teammates to join him.
                            Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                              Are you friends with One Nut Nate?
                              He's my arch-enemy. He's got the left, I've got the right... together we make two of a kind. Bet you didn't know that's where that song came from.
                              I'm done with this team until they're done with Josh.

Comment

• i'm ready to pledge $100 to keep jay on your team lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X