McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
    You just used the business line again. Well, Cutler is treating it as a business right now. He is doing what is best for him. If you all want to keep using this business line, realize that Culters best business move is to go to another team. That other team will give him his guarantees AND pay him a lot more money. Sounds like a smart business decision to me.

This is how I think Cutler feels right now. Show some loyalty, he will give you all kinds of loyalty in return. Make it a business, he is treating it like one.
    Then, for those who hate Josh McDaniels and Pat Bowlen, you can't say that Jay Cutler is any better.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Mike View Post
      That's rich coming from Deion, considering Deion always did things for Deion first!
      Which they even said as soon as they cut away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
        Then, for those who hate Josh McDaniels and Pat Bowlen, you can't say that Jay Cutler is any better.
        I agree with that.

Comment

• He has called out his owner and coach its time for Jay to go.

Comment

• 1-1-07 was the worst day in Broncos history.
            sigpic

Comment

• I started clapping he hit the nail right on the head

Comment

• Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
                Ya I didn't really know how many 4th quarter comebacks he's had, so I just answered his 2nd question..

And I think you know me by now, I'm not one of those people who believe that Cutler is God and above the team, I just gave my honest assessment on him to somebody who apparently is not a fan of the Broncos, but ya, I wouldn't fuel the fire to any delusional Broncos fans, as they can't take the orange colored goggles off when it comes to Cutler.
                the 2nd question was about where does cutler rank in 4th quater comebacks against other qbs.

now how good of a qb he is

Comment

• There is no one that can replace Cutler at this time. We're already going to be not-so-hot next year, and without Jay we're expotentionally worse.

Jay Stays.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Yeah, we will move on. As soon as they handle it. How are we supposed to move on when the situation is on-going?
                    We need to stop speculating so much. When something happens, that will be the big news. Until then, its all rumor.

Let's focus on the draft. Normally this place is buzzing about that this time of year.

Comment

• Bears

I say trade Jay for Urlacher, and the #18 overall pick,then sign leftwhich or garcia,take two defensive studs in the first rd possibly jenkins and raji

Comment

• Jay must stay!

Jay must stay! This was the best job in the NFL according to all the experts because of all the pieces in place (namely the #2 offense) but now letting go of Jay, the Bronco job becomes just another rebuilding job.

Comment

• Originally posted by gorky View Post
                          We need to stop speculating so much. When something happens, that will be the big news. Until then, its all rumor.

Let's focus on the draft. Normally this place is buzzing about that this time of year.
                          It would be nice if that happened. It won't though. Even after this is settled, no matter which way it goes, this board is going to be lit up with conversations about it for another 2 years now.

Comment

You just used the business line again. Well, Cutler is treating it as a business right now. He is doing what is best for him. If you all want to keep using this business line, realize that Culters best business move is to go to another team. That other team will give him his guarantees AND pay him a lot more money. Sounds like a smart business decision to me.

This is how I think Cutler feels right now. Show some loyalty, he will give you all kinds of loyalty in return. Make it a business, he is treating it like one.
                            Well you are correct to a certain degree......Jay Cutler wouldn't even be trying to make a business decision if he would have understood the business aspect of it when the idiot coach tried to trade him......true enough I thought that decision by the coach was so interesting considering Jay is a REALLY GOOD QB right now.....I think that Jay should take the advice from Deion, Because it is some really good advice even coming from Deion....who I might add has had lots of experience in this kind of situation....so thats the advice I want to take!!!!
                            BOTTOM LINE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                              FAIL x3
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Isnt it the same Deon that is just all about 'the money'

I remember how horribly he was as a Baseball player and My dad even remembers the famous 'dollar' incident when he played for the Yankees.

Sorry but Deon has always been about the 'money' he talks too much to be taken seriously but he's the biggest hypocrite of all to even think of taking seriously.

The dude picked a fight with Jerry Rice when he was a 49er and left the 49ers high and dry because he didnt feel 'valued'

Deon's bottom Line he's a hypocrite he did the same thing to the 49ers.

Remember the "Deon Sweepstakes" god if you take Deon Seriously then I got nothing but laughter for you guys.

he's the biggest Hypocrite and to say that only shows he's an even bigger fool then ever Deon you shouldn't give advice because even you couldnt follow that when you were Jay's age.
                                McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X