Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chris66 View Post
    So when the player becomes a Brown . Will you become a Browns fan
    With the way that free agency has become, yes a person needs to be loyal to the player..... I have been a huge Bronco fan since 1974 with this I will follow a player... And if you would, please take your east coast crap back !!!!!!!

Comment

• I was a Bronco's fan before Cutler and will be after Cutler. With that being said I side with jay on this one. Where is the logic in trading your franchise QB and dismantling the leagues 2nd best Offense. The D is the issue of concern, not Cutler, Leach, Scheffler etc.. Everything McD and the FO have done since Shany left has left me feeling sick to my stomach. I have tried to reserve from passing judgment on the new regime but I am honestly feel hopeless as my favorite team is being torn apart. McD and FO seem out of touch with reality, therefore my current loyalty and trust lies with Jay. This whole situation has made our organization look ridiculous and Bowlen needs to show he still has the final say and put an end to this one way or another.

Comment

• John Elway Weighs-in on Jay Cutler Debacle

John Elway finally has something to say.

http://coloradosportsdesk.com/wp/?p=130
        sigpic

Comment

• Woody has once again hit the nail on the head with this article. Woody knows that getting rid of Cutler would be to the detrement of the team. I seriously don't want to wait around for another three years or longer for them to find the right answer when it comes to a quarterback. Jay Cutler has shown what he can do and not all of his potential has been tapped yet. This is the guy that surpassed a couple of Elway's records already. McDaniels has royally screwed up and he needs to rectify this situation immediately. This might be just a job to McDaniels and just a game, but to Denver Broncos fans this is more than just a game it is almost like a religion. The Broncos are our passion and it is that same passion that kept the team in Denver in the first place instead of the team being moved to Birmingham.

Comment

• Well finally something from #7 himself. He is right about Pat Bowlen wanting to win Super Bowls. He is with most of us that he is hoping that this whole messy situation can be worked out. Perhaps it would help things if John would act as a mediary between Cutler and the Broncos.

Comment

• And so, John empathizes with Cutler.

Notice he didn't say one word about the new coach? Only spoke of Jay and Bowlen.
              sigpic

TZ

Comment

• Originally posted by #28 View Post
                And so, John empathizes with Cutler.

Notice he didn't say one word about the new coach? Only spoke of Jay and Bowlen.
                Empathizes huh?
                Sure as heck sounded to me like he was telling Jay to grow the hell up and get to work

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                  OK, for the sake of argument.
                  Let's say that Bowlen and McD are 100% to blame in this as some of you believe. Let's say that Cutler has done nothing wrong to this point.

What now Bronco fan?

Who can fix this as it stands? Cutler and only Cutler
                  Who can drag this out to the ugly bitter end? Cutler and only Cutler

I swear, I get the feeling you guys won't be happy until Bowlen and McD get on their knees and kiss Cutlers ass while begging his forgiveness.

Worse though, I really am starting to think that is what Cutler wants as well.
                  I'm not disagreeing with that totally, But McD should be willing to say, Cutler you're our guy and we are committed to you. He'll he said it to Cassel when Tom went down.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
                    Heck, if your ganna use the first chiefs game as an example, why not include the 2nd raider game..

PATHETIC

:brick:
                    So he watched 14 out of 14 games . or wait,

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                      Empathizes huh?
                      Sure as heck sounded to me like he was telling Jay to grow the hell up and get to work
                      This has nothing to do with you being a Bolts fan. But if that's all you heard, you suffer from a bad case of selective hearing.

Comment

• John showing some class as usual!
                        sigpic
                        I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• At least if he stays here he'll be protected by good Offensive line

Anyone else have an opinion on the value of a good offensive line that ranked among the best in terms of allowing Jay so few sacks last year. Go elsewhere and maybe he gets tossed around a bit more. Is that a concern for a tough young guy. It should be. But this is a tough call for Jay. I sure hope he stays but it will take McD to make the move towards Jay and I think Jay deserves the new big bucks contract.

Comment

• Jay hasn't done anything to prove he deserves 'big bucks'. Does he deserve a little more? Sure, but does he deserve what Bus likely wants to get him? No. I'm sure McD will make a few more attempts and talking to Jay and seeing what they can work out to keep him here.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
                              John showing some class as usual!
                              I really wish Jay would take a page from John's book!

Comment

• Nice find!

Cool to see John speak out on the situation. Hopefully this reaches Jay and Mr. Bowlen.

Also, I have bets to collect tomorrow, John said Jay was in the top 5 of the league.

I'm so rich.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X