Clear All
  • KeystoneBronco
    Bench Warmer
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS
    ok ban me i dont care i need to let this out

you are RETARDED . . . . . . . oh well i feel so much better now
    Wow, don't go out on a limb or anything man... hahaha

I can take it, i've never been like this before, but the frustration has been building all season and i'm just letting it out... sorry to tell you but the boards are here for everyone good and bad so you're gonna have to deal with it.

Call me anything you like, it doesn't change the fact that Cutler is terrible.

Comment

• KeystoneBronco
      Bench Warmer
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Tatum_26 View Post
      Okay. So your just proving my point for me. Thanks. So how come you suddenly go off now? Why not after last week? Hm?

Yes. He does bring some bad stuff to the table. He has thrown only a little less picks then td's. I know I'm saying more facts but... if you look at the interceptions... he's 24th in the league. Not good right? But look whose behind him... Peyton... Brees... Romo...( the so called second QB in the league)...Palmer...

So tell me. He's 24 years old... So if he's "God-awful", how can he be in the top half of the league in the major categories? You expect him to win every game single handedly?

And about not seeing him here in three years... His contract lasts for another six years. Lets just take a 10 million dollar cap hit every year, that sounds like a good idea. We can't get out of his contract, like it or not, but in the meantime, we can watch him grow. Like he will.

And what's with this "cockiness". When has he ever showed attitude...

Bore me with the stats and the contracts.. I /yawn at you. open this post in three years and i'll eat crow if he's still there.

Comment

• BroncFanInPA
        Special Teams
        • Sep 2003

For once, I'm with T.O., gonna pop some popcorn and watch the show.

Some of you guys sound just like the Plummer bashers last season. Funny stuff. Let the crusification of Cutler begin :devil:

Comment

• Tatum_26
          Practice Squad
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by KeystoneBronco View Post
          Bore me with the stats and the contracts.. I /yawn at you. open this post in three years and i'll eat crow if he's still there.
          Hahaha. Just the facts man...

So what else do you want from him?

Comment

• SBboundBRONCOS
            some fans are just dumb
            • Mar 2007

Wow, don't go out on a limb or anything man... hahaha

I can take it, i've never been like this before, but the frustration has been building all season and i'm just letting it out... sorry to tell you but the boards are here for everyone good and bad so you're gonna have to deal with it.

Call me anything you like, it doesn't change the fact that Cutler is terrible.
            hes not though . . . . do you watch the football games or what

nothing you say has been backed up other than your uninformed opinion. cutler has no line, no viable run game, and a terrible defensive and ST unit what do you expect from him . . . . he is 24 and only a week or 2 ago completed a full season of starts.

hes doing damn good for everything else going on around him and even better than i thought he would
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

• KeystoneBronco
              Bench Warmer
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
              hes not though . . . . do you watch the football games or what

nothing you say has been backed up other than your uninformed opinion. cutler has no line, no viable run game, and a terrible defensive and ST unit what do you expect from him . . . . he is 24 and only a week or 2 ago completed a full season of starts.

hes doing damn good for everything else going on around him and even better than i thought he would
              There are times people need to vent, and not back anything up with statistical data or hard facts. I think I feel a bit better actually because of it.

See you guys next week! Go Broncos!

Comment

• Tatum_26
                Practice Squad
                • Feb 2005

There are times people need to vent, and not back anything up with statistical data or hard facts. I think I feel a bit better actually because of it.

See you guys next week! Go Broncos!
                Is this guy serious....

Comment

• SBboundBRONCOS
                  some fans are just dumb
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Tatum_26 View Post
                  Is this guy serious....
                  i have no idea . . . .
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

• Gator Broncos
                    Practice Squad
                    • Aug 2007

I can understand everyone's frustration with Cutler, but he's not as bi-polar as Plummer was. You don't see him throwing picks in the 4th quarter with the game on the line, something Plummer was notorious for. And jsut out of curiousity, if he's so bad, then what does that make our recievers who keep dropping passes that are right in their hands? Yes Cutler makes some bad throws, but his decision making has been solid, abnd he's been lethal out of the pocket, which has frequently been collapsing around him.

Relax guys, have a or a , you can't put this season on Cutler. We've been losing as a team. Last time I checked, out special teams and defense weren't doing anything spectacular either, and Cutler doesn't play on either one of those teams.

Comment

• Titans309Fan
                      Practice Squad
                      • Jun 2007

Cutler is going to be fine for you guys. He looked awesome when he played the Titans a few weeks ago, and I think he is just going through a rough stretch with these back to back road games.

Vince Young has struggled a lot too, but he is finally playing like a good NFL QB these last few weeks. Young quarterbacks have their good days and bad. It is all part of the learning curve.

I promise the Titans will try to help you divisional hopes by playing their best against the Chargers this upcoming weekend. Chargers are 0-4 on the road against non-divisional teams, so we will try to continue that streak.

Comment

• BroncFanIN
                        Ring of Famer
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Titans309Fan View Post
                        Cutler is going to be fine for you guys. He looked awesome when he played the Titans a few weeks ago, and I think he is just going through a rough stretch with these back to back road games.

Vince Young has struggled a lot too, but he is finally playing like a good NFL QB these last few weeks. Young quarterbacks have their good days and bad. It is all part of the learning curve.

I promise the Titans will try to help you divisional hopes by playing their best against the Chargers this upcoming weekend. Chargers are 0-4 on the road against non-divisional teams, so we will try to continue that streak.
                        The voice of reason from a Titans fan!
                        Thank you!

He did have a great Monday night game, and I remember a lot of threads at the time saying that game was the game "The Broncos became Cutlers team."

Folks can have whatever opinion they want of Cutler.

The name calling, however, needs to stop guys. Like right now.
                        Only warning.
                        Got it?
                        Grrrr!
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

Comment

• Javalon
                          Hail to the King, baby!
                          • Sep 2003

Guys, I've cleaned up the thread a bit and I need to ask that you stick to the topic and avoid the personal attacks and name-calling.

My personal view is that, while I understand people's frustration with a season going poorly, it's ludicrous to blame Cutler and claim he sucks after one sucky game. He had worked his way into the top 10 quarterbacks in the league before yesterday.

Anyone who has watched a decent amount of football should know that a team can win despite lesser play by one individual and can lose despite good play but one individual. It's a TEAM game.

Cutler can't stop the other team from running all over our defense. He can't fix a crappy special teams unit. He can't block the pass rush. He can't receive his own passes, too many of which were dropped and very catchable passes. He can't stop other players from fumbling the ball.

The kid has done very well in his young career, despite his second bad game (the other being his very first game versus Seattle). He's led the team on numerous game-winning / game-tying drives already and was one of the top 4 rated QB's on third downs coming into yesterday.

Cutler can't fix the team around him and can only do his own job. It's inane (and possibly insane) to claim he sucks considering his overall level of play thus far in his career. At first I thought these people were joking but have been stunned to see there is just a lack of football savvy out there.

This team is lucky to have a talented young core or players to build around, and that includes Cutler. This isn't our year but we'll be on our way back up if we have another good draft and pick up a few key free agents. While this season isn't over, I'm looking forward to a bright future.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

• Zealander
                            ING!
                            • Apr 2007

Get out of here...

Cutler does not get sole responsibility for the win. I have never understood why people accredit QB's entirely with the win. Look at the Bears last year

REX GROSSMAN LED THAT TEAM. That TEAM won in spite of him. Does that maybe instill a little thought into your head that maybe one guy doesn't go out there and win, or lose?

I mean lets take a totally hypothetical team here. Say you have this stud, I dunno, about 6'3'' and 230 lb quarterback. This young QB is in just his second year, he can throw the ball further then maybe anyone in the league, he will continue improve and better himself each sunday and he is currently holding a top 10 QB rating in a league of Veterans.

Now say this quarterback is accompanied with a lackluster team, riddled with injuries and plenty of mistakes on special teams. This poor young fellow can go out, give a stellar performance and remember, this is hypothetical a team.... known as the brown bears can go out and return two kicks for touchdowns. There defense will seemingly quit on them and this joke of a team will capture the win in say... the last 5 mins of the game. I'm not so sure about you guys, but having that young hypothetical QB put up 34 points on one of the top defenses in the league is a pretty good way to go about and get a win, right?

You want Jake back? This is sick...

Comment

• jb_edson81
                              Practice Squad
                              • Aug 2006

This place never ceases to amaze me. Only in football, the ultimate 22 person TEAM game, can the QB position get too much credit for wins and all the blame for losses. Why are they the only position were W-L totals are a statistic? Why not WRs, RBs, O-line, D-line, etc....

And can we stop talking about if Jake was here this, or Jake that......HE'S RETIRED AND NO LONGER A BRONCO - QUIT TALKING ABOUT HIM. Our offense was bad with him last year and then Cutler took over and our offense is still bad. Think it is the QB or the other 10 guys on offense....
                              My Adopted Bronco is Marcus Thomas

Comment

• PowderAddict
                                Go Broncos
                                • Feb 2006

I shouldn't have read this thread. Now my head hurts.

Seriously, when has QB ever been a position where rookies come in and play at an elite level right after college?

Depending on the QB, the learning curve is typically 3-5 years.

Even the great Peyton Manning threw many INT’s his first few years. In fact, in that area, Cutler is WAY ahead of the curve.

Look at all the QB’s drafted over the last 3 years. Are any playing at the level Cutler is consistently playing at? He’s shown the ability to carry the offense at times, has played big in big situations, and is improving at limiting his mistakes.

He had a bad game yesterday. So What. Peyton threw for 6 INT’s in a game this year, that doesn’t make him a failure.

The whole team is having a tough year. Between injuries, youth, change, etc, I don’t know how the teams failures can all be laid at the feet of one of its young, bright stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X