Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official GET OUT OF TOWN McDANIELS THREAD!! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official GET OUT OF TOWN McDANIELS THREAD!! (Merged)

Yea i know ill get flamed for this but HE NEEDS TO GO!!! this is unbelievable! lets just say for arguments sake that he didn't actively shop cutler (even though there are several reports to the contrary) just the fact that it was allowed to get out shows what a baby faced idiot he is. GO HOME McDANIELS!!!
    the team goes 0-6 and gets fired leaving Nolan as the HC pro tem
    14.93%
    The team goes 2-9 and gets canned mid season
    16.42%
    the team ends up with a losing record and is let go at the end of the year
    43.28%
    Josh goes through 3 QB's after Simms is injured and gets canned
    4.48%
    Josh somehow manages a 8-8 record but any priase from Bowlen is more scruitiny but survives
    20.90%

I liked everything he did untill now, he should just go to KC and gaze into Matt Cassel's eyes.
    sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

I'm signing man.
      This guy is trying to build Patriots Version 2. WE ARE THE BRONCOS.
      I cosign heartily.
      Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
        I liked everything he did untill now, he should just go to KC and gaze into Matt Cassel's eyes.
        Quoted for the truth

Comment

signed. official

Comment

so happy to be a lone bronco fan in winnipeg. i dont have to put up with the rest of you idiots except on here......
            go broncos

Comment

McDaniels, show us you have an ounce of leadership and address this situation now! You are really showing your inexperience.

Comment

I will trade whoever is KC head coach is for him so Josh can be with his boytoy Cassel

He really screwed himself, everyone was praising him for B-Dawk but he just had to ruin it

Comment

Signed.

This was the dumbest thing I have ever heard in bronco land. Cassel SUCKS.. how is this even possible?

McD if you trade Cutler I swear I will boo you every chance I get. It may not be much but I wont be happy until you are out of town. GO TO KC and get your daily Cassel hummer in the film room.

Comment

One of three things happened:

1. Cutler was being shopped. If this is true Bowlen knew and ok'd it.

2. McD took a couple phone calls and listened to what GMs had to say.

3. McD and X-man went behind Bowlens back and tried to stage a coup d'etat

What do you think happened? I guarantee it was not #3.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_fan88 View Post
                      so happy to be a lone bronco fan in winnipeg. i dont have to put up with the rest of you idiots except on here......
                      were happy your in canada as well

Comment

Bowlen Should Step in like When Dan Reeves contacted the Redskins about a trade.

Bye Reeves and Hello BACK 2 BACK TITLES

The funny thing is I keep saying over and over....How many new coaches
                        really make it, this could be like 98% of other coaches back ground - They never make it their first time out and it take a few jobs to get it right or they move back to lesser postions.
                        We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

Um...McDaniels never said he wanted Cassel. Tampa and Detroit just offered trades for Cutler. The trade Tampa offered would involve NE and send Cassel to Denver. McDaniels never wanted to shop Cutler for Cassel.

So uh...topic fails.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_fan88 View Post
                            Get out of here then!

Signed.

Dear Mr McDaniels and Xanders.

THIS IS THE DENVER BRONCOS YOU SCUMBAGS! NOT THE PATRIOTS 2.0

Sorry, I know no one knows what officially happened yet, but Im still shocked to hear anything about trading Cutler.
                            Last edited by VenomousDB; 02-28-2009, 05:10 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Lord, people are actually comparing Cutler to Elway.

Comment

Working...
                              X