Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official GET OUT OF TOWN McDANIELS THREAD!! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coach mcdaniels

:go:I do not think trading jay cutler was a very smart decision. I would of been upset too if i found out that you were trying to trade me to another team without first having to talk to me when you became head coach. Jay cutler has been the best thing that has happened to the broncos in the last 3 years. We are getting a couple of average quarterbacks to replace cutler when we need to be worrying about our defensive line our field goal kicker and our running backs going down one after another. I just hope our new young head coach can take us back to the top where we should be in the NFL. We have a lot of great players on this team hopefully the coach doesn't decide to trade anymore of them. Keep the players we have get some more in the draft and lets see what this coach can do for our broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockies3384 View Post
      Dear Coach McDaniels,
      I have no respect for you Josh McDaniels, none.
      I'm certain that he has read this, is hurt by it, and will be consulting you for wardrobe and personnel advice from here on out. Don't let us down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockies3384 View Post
        Dear Coach McDaniels,

I have no respect for you as the days pass.

Why in the world are you wearing a hooded sweatshirt to the second most important press confrence behind your hiring as head coach this offseason. Dress for success! Stop making us all look like a laughing stock of the league, because you have been given the team. I dont know how you became the head coach.

When speaking about Jay Cutler you said "we traded away the player". Nice vocabulary there Josh... Show some class, and refer to him as Jay. Your system will fall on deaf ears when you refer to guys as just players.

You may be a good coach someday, but I thought that you would represent us all in a classy way today. I guess not... I have no respect for you at this point, you have been given more than you deserve at 32years old, and your egotistic style makes me sick.

I have no respect for you Josh McDaniels, none. My:2cents:

Put it in a letter, send it to Josh and stay off the boards. Thank you

-Here is your :2cents: back!
        Last edited by Hardbodyaz; 04-03-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• atleast he got rid of cutler

Comment

Working...
          X