The Official "We Support Josh McDaniels and Brian Xanders" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official "We Support Josh McDaniels and Brian Xanders" thread

I firmly believe these two men are doing whatever they can to field a competitive team in 2009. Their aggressive FA work so far speaks volumes. They've picked up a number of low-cost, high-quality vets and appear to be heading into the draft with a decisive plan.

THE WHOLE CUTLER THING HAS BEEN BLOWN SKY-HIGH, THANKS TO CUTLER AND HIS AGENT.

Go, Broncos, in 2009 and beyond!

Yes... Put all this crap on Cutler.

:clap:

Comment

you on ur own on this one

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

read the sig beeyotches.
          sigpic

Comment

Worst. Thread. Ever!

Comment

I want to see...

a PRESS CONFERENCE?????

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                Yes... Put all this crap on Cutler.
                I didn't. I clearly stated Cutler and his agent. Regardless, poor Mr. 17-20 realized that this is a business and now wants to cry.

Comment

Yeah his agent blew it out of proportion. There is a reason its been blow out of proportion it should have been.

Every single team we played knew we were going to throw the ball 40 times a game. We lost 7 starting running backs to injury, and above all, our defense was non-existant, they couldn't give our offense 3 minutes to sit on the bench and catch their breath. And with all that Jay still managed to win us 8 games, and break our single season record for most passing yards in a season, as well as go to the probowl. I remind you it was only his 3rd season.

He shows so much promise, has a tendency towards creating outstanding plays when they aren't there, and has trouble taking a loss just like any fan. I don't know how you can't like Jay.

He's about to enter his prime with targets like Marshall, Royal, Scheffler, Gaffney, Stokely, and a line that allowed I believe 12 sacks all of last year.

The guy is about to explode with insane numbers and McD is looking to trade him because he thinks Matt Cassel's eyes are dreamy.

Jay was probably training down in Atlanta with B-Marsh and Scheff, and hears this new guy shopping his name around, he has every right to be mad.
                  sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                    I firmly believe these two men are doing whatever they can to field a competitive team in 2009. Their aggressive FA work so far speaks volumes. They've picked up a number of low-cost, high-quality vets and appear to be heading into the draft with a decisive plan.

THE WHOLE CUTLER THING HAS BEEN BLOWN SKY-HIGH, THANKS TO CUTLER AND HIS AGENT.

Go, Broncos, in 2009 and beyond!
                    Your like that one dumb cousin everyone has...everyone tries to hide them in the closet while the rest of the family enjoys the day with the rest of the family...but you keep coming out, too bad your parents never told you the truth, the family get togethers always ended early because no one wanted to listen or deal with you!

Comment

Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
                      Yeah his agent blew it out of proportion. There is a reason its been blow out of proportion it should have been.

Every single team we played knew we were going to throw the ball 40 times a game. We lost 7 starting running backs to injury, and above all, our defense was non-existant, they couldn't give our offense 3 minutes to sit on the bench and catch their breath. And with all that Jay still managed to win us 8 games, and break our single season record for most passing yards in a season, as well as go to the probowl. I remind you it was only his 3rd season.

He shows so much promise, has a tendency towards creating outstanding plays when they aren't there, and has trouble taking a loss just like any fan. I don't know how you can't like Jay.

He's about to enter his prime with targets like Marshall, Royal, Scheffler, Gaffney, Stokely, and a line that allowed I believe 12 sacks all of last year.

The guy is about to explode with insane numbers and McD is looking to trade him because he thinks Matt Cassel's eyes are dreamy.

Jay was probably training down in Atlanta with B-Marsh and Scheff, and hears this new guy shopping his name around, he has every right to be mad.
                      So none of you believe McDaniels side of the story--that they were approached?

Comment

Well i guess Im one of the few who still support both of em

Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Comment

If they were so great why would McDaniels and Xanders shop a trade for Cassel giving up Cutler? Esspecially without much compensation. Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                            Your like that one dumb cousin everyone has...everyone tries to hide them in the closet while the rest of the family enjoys the day with the rest of the family...but you keep coming out, too bad your parents never told you the truth, the family get togethers always ended early because no one wanted to listen or deal with you!

Hey, rip off some more monologues to use as insults, you witless fool.
                            Last edited by LordTrychon; 02-28-2009, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Right now I support mcdaniels even if he did trade cutler. Depending on the trade of course. I don't want a trade but that's not my choice.

Seriously guys Cutler hasn;'t proved anything yet... He's 17-20 and as much as the defense sucks, he still shows a lack of maturity and responsibility for his actions. He doesn't even have a backup qb that could challenge him for the job. I hope he just steps up next season to prove people wrong. You say he was a PB qb, even though I can easily name 3 other Qbs better than him in the AFC alone. I'm not a cutler hater, I like the dude. He is probabley just taking this too far..

Comment

Working...
                              X