Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "We Support Josh McDaniels and Brian Xanders" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cugel View Post
    There will always be morons who refuse to blame the "authorities."

    This didn't need to happen. Whatever you believe about Cutler, this was as unnecessary as some hunter shooting themselves in the foot.

    You can't just say "oops! My bad! I screwed up the team for the next 4 or 5 years!"

    BTW: Good luck to the Broncos trying to get that #1 overall pick now that every team in the league knows you HAVE To trade Cutler!

    His price just went down a LOT!
    His value didnt go down sh!+, there will be 5 to 10 teams in a bidding war for him

    and i support McDaniels too, I am/was a big Jay fan, but he handled this in the most un professional way possible. I am sad to see him go, but at this point i think it was necesarry.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cutler623 View Post
      You can burn me for this all you want but Coach McDaniels still has my full support, I do not know why you are all giving him so much crap for "ruining" the team, that is a load of garbage. I do not care if it was McDaniels who started the trade talks or not the fact of the matter is McDaniels and Bowlen have BOTH tried to contact Jay with out a response, I can not support an individual who is that disrespectful especially to the ownership. Hopefully this works out for the best I am not going to give up on the 09 season by any stretch.!

      Go Broncos!!!!!!:go:
      I agree, McDaniels still has a good team around him, this teams talent is still there. The O-line and receivers are good enough to make the next QB a good one.

      I really hope that the Browns are the trade partner and we get Quinn and Rogers out of them.

      We can expect a trade soon because Josh wants his QB in there working out and learning his system. Whoever it will be will have a great supporting cast around him and should not find it hard at all to find success.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cugel View Post
        BTW: Good luck to the Broncos trying to get that #1 overall pick now that every team in the league knows you HAVE To trade Cutler!

        His price just went down a LOT!
        not true...

        although he would be good to trade, at the end of the day i guarantee you that if the deal is not right, we wont trade him...

        and there are so many teams after him, that his price will remain high regardless because no team is going to let another team in need of a qb get jay for scraps if they can match it or top it...

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cugel View Post
          There will always be morons who refuse to blame the "authorities."

          This didn't need to happen. Whatever you believe about Cutler, this was as unnecessary as some hunter shooting themselves in the foot.

          You can't just say "oops! My bad! I screwed up the team for the next 4 or 5 years!"

          BTW: Good luck to the Broncos trying to get that #1 overall pick now that every team in the league knows you HAVE To trade Cutler!

          His price just went down a LOT!
          We will be lucky if its ONLY 4-5 years Cugel...The bad part is long after Josh is fired us fans are gonna have to live with the dysfunctional mess he will leave behind

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cutler623 View Post
            You can burn me for this all you want but Coach McDaniels still has my full support, I do not know why you are all giving him so much crap for "ruining" the team, that is a load of garbage. I do not care if it was McDaniels who started the trade talks or not the fact of the matter is McDaniels and Bowlen have BOTH tried to contact Jay with out a response, I can not support an individual who is that disrespectful especially to the ownership. Hopefully this works out for the best I am not going to give up on the 09 season by any stretch.!

            Go Broncos!!!!!!:go:
            Right on!!! I am with you 100%! Are these people Cutler fans or Denver fans? As far as I can see at this point it is pretty tough to be both. Cutler does not want to play in Denver... so, how is that McDaniels or Bowlens fault. They tried to contact him many times in the past 10 days... Jay is the one being stubborn so, Jay can sit on it as far as I care.. Jay is the one messing with the team right now.
            My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

            Comment

            Working...
            X