Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will our D's front 7 depth chart look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will our D's front 7 depth chart look like?

Our players as of now are Dumervil, Crowder, Moss, McBean, Reid, Thomas, Powell, Askew, Clemens, Bailey, Green, Hagen, Larsen, Davis, Williams, and Woodyard.

bump bump

Comment

hmmm

i guess we start at nose....right now the guy that we have is Thomas...athletic big dude lotta talent but is kind of a slacker...the DAWK will get the most outta him or hes busted....get the $%#@ out..or we go after a nose man in the draft...Raji would be the best if hes there plus the kid from Michagan will be there in later rounds because they didnt play very well last year... but as much as the nose man in the 3-4 is key he doesnt have to be the monster that everyone says hes gotta be that just makes him so much better...know your gap plug it and any other heroics are just gravy..and be able to except that role..when he does he becomes that much better...middle backer??..hmm..Ray Lewis would be sweet but i think we all know whats gonna happen on Monday..i hope not but he resigns ends his career in Baltimore with the the Browns...ohh sorry Ravens.... at that point i think ya go for Malaimgonnacrushyou...sorry dont know how to spell it..from SC....D end?...hmmm gonna need some guys that are kinda unique..where are ya Trevor?....i think Ekuban can be that kinda guy but probaly doesnt have the years left in him to be 1 of the every down guys...and nobody comes to mind that we have unless 1 of the young cats puts some weight on or someone steps up and says ya i want this job (Crowder..Moss).... i have seen some nice stuff about Clay Matthews kid draft wise...2nd pick? outsidebacker?...lol...funny..Dumerville and D.J.. The other mid guy well Andra..or is it e Davis is here..solid middle backer probaly tired of gettin smoked by people or Ray (fingers still crossed).....Corner?...Champ...nuf said on 1 side the other side...gonna need ta grab a guy that knows hes gonna be picked on...that knows teams are gonna throw on...i miss ya Darrent.....that is the biggest ? to me...whos the second corner?...safety?...The DAWK is here nuf said...dont know if hell play free or strong but i like strong then go get David Bruton in the draft...torn it up in the combine....let him play free or excuse me let him compete for the job with the rest of the guys that we have and bring in...get some inspired play at every position...start smoke'in fools on D..lotta those guys that are in the hunt to start but dont end up on spec teams and we look very tuff....Go Broncos!!!!
      Last edited by dieselpower; 03-01-2009, 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling then was the
      YAAAA!!! YOU TRIED BABY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselpower View Post
        i guess we start at nose....right now the guy that we have is Thomas...athletic big dude lotta talent but is kind of a slacker...the DAWK will get the most outta him or hes busted....get the $%#@ out..or we go after a nose man in the draft...Raji would be the best if hes there plus the kid from Michagan will be there in later rounds because they didnt play very well last year... but as much as the nose man in the 3-4 is key he doesnt have to be the monster that everyone says hes gotta be that just makes him so much better...know your gap plug it and any other heroics are just gravy..and be able to except that role..when he does he becomes that much better...middle backer??..hmm..Ray Lewis would be sweet but i think we all know whats gonna happen on Monday..i hope not but he resigns ends his career in Baltimore with the the Browns...ohh sorry Ravens.... at that point i think ya go for Malaimgonnacrushyou...sorry dont know how to spell it..from SC....D end?...hmmm gonna need some guys that are kinda unique..where are ya Trevor?....i think Ekuban can be that kinda guy but probaly doesnt have the years left in him to be 1 of the every down guys...and nobody comes to mind that we have unless 1 of the young cats puts some weight on or someone steps up and says ya i want this job (Crowder..Moss).... i have seen some nice stuff about Clay Matthews kid draft wise...2nd pick? outsidebacker?...lol...funny..Dumerville and D.J.. The other mid guy well Andra..or is it e Davis is here..solid middle backer probaly tired of gettin smoked by people or Ray (fingers still crossed).....Corner?...Champ...nuf said on 1 side the other side...gonna need ta grab a guy that knows hes gonna be picked on...that knows teams are gonna throw on...i miss ya Darrent.....that is the biggest ? to me...whos the second corner?...safety?...The DAWK is here nuf said...dont know if hell play free or strong but i like strong then go get David Bruton in the draft...torn it up in the combine....let him play free or excuse me let him compete for the job with the rest of the guys that we have and bring in...get some inspired play at every position...start smoke'in fools on D..lotta those guys that are in the hunt to start but dont end up on spec teams and we look very tuff....Go Broncos!!!!
        :shake::doh::nono:

I couldn't read that mess....sorry...just couldn't do it.
        Break up your sentences a bit more fella!

Comment

typing police

Originally posted by pipes View Post

RRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRR RRRRRRAAAAWWWRRRR watch out..typing police

Comment

Lol agreed. didnt even bother reading just because of how bad it looks lol

Comment

Well I gotta agree with him, it is hard to read with a jumble that large.

Comment

Its a big problem

..snicker.....its a big problem. Didnt think i would get snubbed for givin my thoughts to someone asking a ? about the d.
                Last edited by dieselpower; 03-01-2009, 07:14 PM. Reason: broken sentances..snicker

Comment

Lol agreed. didnt even bother reading just because of how bad it looks lol

Comment

Originally posted by laxstar263 View Post
                    Our players as of now are Dumervil, Crowder, Moss, McBean, Reid, Thomas, Powell, Askew, Clemens, Bailey, Green, Hagen, Larsen, Davis, Williams, and Woodyard.
                    to stay on topic i really hope we trade/cut moss/dumervil(better yet both for a good DE or NT maybe?) either one is going to struggle in the 3-4 i think when we could just go out and get some legitimate OLBs especially with the depth in the draft this year at that position

Comment

I'm sorry but Thomas at NT? I think not. In the 3-4 he'd be suited well for the DE, but not NT. He'd get eaten up likely without the need for a double team. You need a guy who not only commands a double team, but can occasionally break even that and get penetration. Thomas would do great as a 3-4 DE, but I seriously doubt the team makes him the NT.
                      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

most likely

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                        I'm sorry but Thomas at NT? I think not. In the 3-4 he'd be suited well for the DE, but not NT. He'd get eaten up likely without the need for a double team. You need a guy who not only commands a double team, but can occasionally break even that and get penetration. Thomas would do great as a 3-4 DE, but I seriously doubt the team makes him the NT.
                        agree..... just havent seen enough from him as far as ya this guy can play nose. But did see him cause some havoc for some teams last year....not alotta eye poppin plays but he was 1 of the better production guys in my opinion on an absolutely horrid defense...even though that didnt translate into alotta stats. Not sure about end either... hes gotta bring some fire if he wants to stay on a defense that was some of the worst ive seen...and weve had some bad defenses here.

Comment

my opininion based on what we have at the moment...

LE:?
                          NT:?
                          RE: Marcus Thomas
                          OLB: DJ Williams, Elvis Dumervil, Jarvis Moss
                          ILB: Andra Davis, Spencer Larson

I hope that we get the right people to fill those two question marks by the start of the season.
                          09-17-08: OFFICIALLY BACKING JARVIS MOSS TO TURN INTO ONE HELL OF A DEFENSIVE END WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS.-we are all allowed one mistake, right?

Loved McD 's first full FA. Can't wait to see the draft.

2010 Draft WISHlist:

Any center since we don't have one.

Comment

08 draft

Clady Royal boom boom..very good draft

Comment

Originally posted by dieselpower View Post
                              agree..... just havent seen enough from him as far as ya this guy can play nose. But did see him cause some havoc for some teams last year....not alotta eye poppin plays but he was 1 of the better production guys in my opinion on an absolutely horrid defense...even though that didnt translate into alotta stats. Not sure about end either... hes gotta bring some fire if he wants to stay on a defense that was some of the worst ive seen...and weve had some bad defenses here.
                              He absolutely played great in spite of the bad defense. But he had another DT next to him so he didn't have to worry too much about double teams. At NT he'll have 2 guys on him all the time, and occasionally he'll also have to get past a FB or RB once he gets to the next level. He's good, but not that good. He just doesn't have the size to bull over those guys in the middle without some help. We need someone pushing 320+ who has a good motor to boot and isn't just a big fatty.
                              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X