Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have an MOMENT OF silence for the NFL players who may have lost theirs lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets have an MOMENT OF silence for the NFL players who may have lost theirs lives

The Search has been called off... May God Bless them 4real.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...-missing-boat/
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Ya For Real.... I Hope There Safe Somewhere Out There

Comment

Called off? Wow........ how pathetic
      sigpic

Comment

I agree ..

I hope they are safe and ok
        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
          ITS Foverment life man..

Man Hours + Money=/=human lives

Its just how it is i guess.... Makes you wonder how valuable you are huh?
          -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
            Okay let me provide you with some perspective here, being from Florida. The Coast Guard had a hell of a task trying to find a 21 ft. boat in over 700 sq miles worth of area that they likely were. Then add nighttime to the equation, and it's a better prospect of winning the lotto twice than of finding them. I just pray to god a vessel found them and they just haven't made it back to civilization yet, or somehow, some way, they made it to safety and haven't been able to talk to anyone yet. But this is far too common, it just doesn't happen often with celebs since they are usually on massive 100+ ft ships instead of a tiny ship like that. But seriously, no way that boat withstood the weather we had off the coast of much of Florida today. I'm hundreds of miles from where they launched and it was even crazy here, we had gusts of wind well in excess of 20 miles an hour here today. I pray for these men, but honestly, I don't think they will ever be found if they aren't already somewhere safe.
            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
              ITS Foverment life man..

Man Hours + Money=/=human lives

Its just how it is i guess.... Makes you wonder how valuable you are huh?
              False, it's more like reality /= your perception of their capabilities. The Coast Guard guys are the best when it comes to SAR, but that doesn't mean they are gods. The weather is beastly off of Florida at the moment, and the night doesn't make matters any better.
              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

I'm hoping for the best....for real.
                I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                  False, it's more like reality /= your perception of their capabilities. The Coast Guard guys are the best when it comes to SAR, but that doesn't mean they are gods. The weather is beastly off of Florida at the moment, and the night doesn't make matters any better.
                  Hey lets not even argue the topic. Im just saying man Keep the focus on the players. Seriously
                  -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                    Hey lets not even argue the topic. Im just saying man Keep the focus on the players. Seriously
                    Agree 100%, I'm praying they are okay. But I have known people who were lost at sea here in Florida who just were never found. I fear the worst, but am hoping for the best. Life before Football, these guys lives are more important (especially to their families) than their services to a couple of football teams.

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                      Okay let me provide you with some perspective here, being from Florida. The Coast Guard had a hell of a task trying to find a 21 ft. boat in over 700 sq miles worth of area that they likely were. Then add nighttime to the equation, and it's a better prospect of winning the lotto twice than of finding them. I just pray to god a vessel found them and they just haven't made it back to civilization yet, or somehow, some way, they made it to safety and haven't been able to talk to anyone yet. But this is far too common, it just doesn't happen often with celebs since they are usually on massive 100+ ft ships instead of a tiny ship like that. But seriously, no way that boat withstood the weather we had off the coast of much of Florida today. I'm hundreds of miles from where they launched and it was even crazy here, we had gusts of wind well in excess of 20 miles an hour here today. I pray for these men, but honestly, I don't think they will ever be found if they aren't already somewhere safe.
                      How often do people go missing there? a.k.a die from storms down there.

Comment

I truly hope they're alive and alright out there somewhere. It's bad when you just go out fishing and something like this happens, it just shows that even things that usually aren't dangerous and don't sound dangerous can end up in 4 lives lost.

Comment

I usually don't give a moment of silence for anyone that isn't deemed to have died already.... So I'll hold onto that.

But good luck to those in the water, and lets hope it turns out alright.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                            How often do people go missing there? a.k.a die from storms down there.
                            Most often with tourists or people who just don't boat that much, with the natives, much less due to their diligence and respect for the weird nature of the weather down here. As the saying goes, if you don't like the weather in Florida, wait 5 minutes. Literally, storms seem to develop out of thin air sometimes. That being said, it seems to happen at least a few times each year.

Comment

I hope they are still alive...

Comment

Working...
                              X