Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have an MOMENT OF silence for the NFL players who may have lost theirs lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very sad indeed and I know my family and I are feeling for those guys and there familys. We also hope and pray for them that by a miricle that they are found. God be with them in there time of need.

Comment

This is horrible, i really feel for the everyone involved in this sad event.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I too am still holding on to whatever hope I have left that Marquis Cooper will be found. Some of us in the Raider Nation are already presuming him to be dead but chances are they are right.

It's kind of like being at a trial and you see yourself as innocent until proven guilty while everybody else has it the other way around. In this case I see him as Still Alive Until Proven Dead.

Nonetheless, I thank you for thinking about our very own Marquis Cooper.

Comment

Yeah this is a really sad situation. My prayer's and thoughts will be with them and their family's. RIP. . .
          sigpic
          MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

:salute!::salute!:
            sigpic

Comment

:salute!::salute!::salute!::salute!:
              sigpic

Comment

I am so glad they found at least one person. But man that's so sad about the others. I still keep hope up but it's almost beyond a miracle now.

Comment

Very sad indeed, my condolences to the families involved.
                  sigpic

Comment

A solemn to these 3 young men, and their families and loved ones.

...One way or another, God, please help them to find peace and comfort during this time of anguish.
                    sigpic
                    They're your teammates, now.
                    Best of luck, TT!
                    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X