I Want To Know What Denver Fans Are Really Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want To Know What Denver Fans Are Really Like

Do you want to see Brandon Marshall in a Denver jersey next season?Simple yes or no answer....I don't believe he did anything wrong,we know how espn and all these other media outlets look for anything on anyone with any sort of record and i believe Brandon's situation has been blown completely out of proportion...So Would you like him to remain in Denver?

Yes....No
    ?
    Hell YES, What a Stupid effin Question.I want him to retire a Bronco
    84.21%
    NO,He's had his chances,get that fool out of here now
    15.79%
    sigpic

Yes...

:salute!:

Comment

Yes...We don't even know the story yet, perhaps it was self defense... who knows.
      sigpic
      Champ is the UBBER CB!

Comment

all smack aside, i think denver fans are probably the most well behaved , morally centered fans in the afc west
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          all smack aside, i think denver fans are probably the most well behaved , morally centered fans in the afc west
          Lol where the hell did that come from?
          sigpic

Comment

It's not really a yes or no question. I'd rather he him than some nobody, but if we could get something decent for him, I would rather that then risk him getting in more trouble and not playing because of suspensions.

Comment

I don't know if my feelings on the matter stem from an unreasonable respect for the laws of my community, but I have a hard time pulling for guys that always seem to land in jail.

Comment

I hate this situation, I love marshall and It would be a sad day the day we traded him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
                  Lol where the hell did that come from?
                  well your thread title is "I Want To Know What Denver Fans Are Really Like "

and i just fn told you lol
                  sigpic

Comment

HELL YES i want him id like him to take some anger management or something w/e helps him stay out of trouble im all for
                    Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                      well your thread title is "I Want To Know What Denver Fans Are Really Like "

and i just fn told you lol
                      Yeah but your a Charger fan...Your not supposed to be saying stuff like that that...Effin hell lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AzDenFan View Post
                        I don't know if my feelings on the matter stem from an unreasonable respect for the laws of my community, but I have a hard time pulling for guys that always seem to land in jail.
                        And its always a certain type that always gets in trouble and stays there.
                        This isn't the first. This won't be the last.

If he starts a dog fighting ring I'm changing my support.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
                          Yeah but your a Charger fan...Your not supposed to be saying stuff like that that...Effin hell lol
                          dude i call it like i sees it, haven't you seen my posts calling for the end of LT lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Enough is enough. Trade that clown now while we can :salute!:
                            sigpic
                            I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Where are all of the charger fans coming from? There were no charger fans 5 years ago.

And the invented bravado! As if you have been with the team your entire life. It is an embarrassment to the idea of being a fan.

It is probably true that all of the new charger fans are former or closet raider fans that will trade in their brand-new powder blue jerseys once the raiders start winning again.

I don't hope for such a thing, but atleast everyone in the southern california area can drop the pretensions.

Comment

Working...
                              X