I Want To Know What Denver Fans Are Really Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
    Do you want to see Brandon Marshall in a Denver jersey next season?Simple yes or no answer....I don't believe he did anything wrong,we know how espn and all these other media outlets look for anything on anyone with any sort of record and i believe Brandon's situation has been blown completely out of proportion...So Would you like him to remain in Denver?

Yes....No
    ?
    Maybe. But I have been a police officer for awhile, and I would imagine the officers that arrested Marshall knew who he was. Trust me, you don't arrest someone like that, a celebrity of sorts, if you aren't sure you are right to do so. So whatever the situation, he did something to be arrested for. And if he was arrested without a warrant, which is needed in cases involving misdemeanors NOT seen by the arresting officer, then it is almost a guarantee he was seen doing, by the officer, whatever it is he was doing. Which in this case is disorderly conduct. Pretty open and closed, my friend.
    As to whether this should be the straw that breaks the camels back, at least in terms of whether I want him on the team, I haven't decided yet. But I said this in another thread, his behavior will override his talent one day, is that day today?
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

Originally posted by AzDenFan View Post
      Where are all of the charger fans coming from? There were no charger fans 5 years ago.

And the invented bravado! As if you have been with the team your entire life. It is an embarrassment to the idea of being a fan.

It is probably true that all of the new charger fans are former or closet raider fans that will trade in their brand-new powder blue jerseys once the raiders start winning again.

I don't hope for such a thing, but atleast everyone in the southern california area can drop the pretensions.
      been a chargers fan since 79 , probably longer than you've been drawing breath lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        been a chargers fan since 79 , probably longer than you've been drawing breath lol
        No, by 79 my parents had me convinced that I was going to be the white version of Rick Upchurch. Obviously my parents were mistaken in that assessment.

If you have been a fan since 79, then you too must be suprised by the sudden and recent appearance of so many charger fans; and possibly disgusted that so many bandwagoners have decided to make your team their team of the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by AzDenFan View Post
          No, by 79 my parents had me convinced that I was going to be the white version of Rick Upchurch. Obviously my parents were mistaken in that assessment.

If you have been a fan since 79, then you too must be suprised by the sudden and recent appearance of so many charger fans; and possibly disgusted that so many bandwagoners have decided to make your team their team of the moment.
          well yeah, but that's how it goes with every team that gets hot

i moved out of sd in 01, moved up here to quebec right near montreal

every year , people wearing new jerseys, was alot of faulks, then alot of bradys , then NE moss's , and i just know once summer hits i'm going to see alot of roethlisbergers and holmes

god after 2006 people wore LT jerseys so much , you're right, bandwagon fans are a curse.
          sigpic

Comment

Man I hope we keep Brandon Marshall just very disappionted of what he did...
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, Marshall leaving would be a huge step back for us. Plus despite his problems I think he's a good guy.

R.I.P Darrent Williams

R.I.P Damien Nash

Comment

Yeah, a good guy excepting the fact that he always seems to be in legal trouble.

He might be a good guy compared to Travis Henry.

Comment

If this thread wasn't started with a statement that challenges Bronco fan loyalty the results of this thread would be dramatically different.

Marshall is a distraction, just like T.O. in Dallas, nobody in their right mind wants this guy to keep embarrassing their team like this.

Comment

Working...
                  X