Clear All

• dieselpower
    replied
    Orange

I vote orange.

Leave a comment:

• licence_to_kill
    replied
    I liked that old logo you guys had. You should bring it back.

Leave a comment:

• bronc30td
    replied
    This is admittedly a bit off topic...but does anyone remember back in '99 when Jamal Anderson unveiled his "unbeleivable" new prototype design for the Falcons uni's, and it was just an EXACT copy of our uni's with a different color scheme and different logo on the helmet. I wonder why it never took off? Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent.

Leave a comment:

• XxOrangexCrushX
    replied
    So does anyone know if the orange jerseys are for sure? I remember reading something from denver post about switching but it was saying that i think joe ellis has been pushing for orange and shanny never liked em. And that mcdaniels wouldnt care.... So are we going back to orange?

Leave a comment:

• BrandonMarshall
    replied
    Not gonna lie, I love both our orange AND blue jerseys, but the biggest turnoff with the orange jerseys is the white pants. It just does not look good and there is no flow (in my opinion). Orange pants might look weird but I'd be willing to see how that goes.

I do also think we should wear the throwback orange jerseys once or twice next year because of the 50 year anny. We would probably have to stick with it for a few years because the team would have to order a ton of new helmets along with those jerseys.

Leave a comment:

• RickyVoorhees
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncomaniacUK View Post
    That wouldn't work. The orange jerseys have a blue stripe down the sides, so how can that be continued on blue pants? Or by the same token, the blue pants have an orange stripe, so how can that be continued on an orange jersey? No, if they're going for the orange jerseys it has to be with the road white pants with the blue stripe.

I posted about the possible switch to the orange jerseys a couple of days ago when the pics of Dawkins' jersey were first released. I have to say that I really like the look of the orange jersey. As somebody else has said in this thread, we'll have to see what jersey the first draft pick is given. Time will tell.
    It'd work. You'd have to alter the orange jersey a bit too though. Just take away the blue strip on the side of the jersey and have the orange stripe from the pants blend up into the jersey. . .

Leave a comment:

• Broncomaniac76
    replied
    Orange, it's a beautiful thing!

I seriously think that the orange jerseys are pretty awesome, but what I think should happen is that since this upcoming season, 2009, is the 50th year of Broncos football, they should let the players wear all the retro jerseys throughout the years, like in the first home game, wear the vertically striped socks, even if they were absolutely hideous, and every game after that, show the evolution of the uniforms until the final home game, where they wear the uniforms from today! That's my idea at least.

GO BRONCOS!

:salute!:

Leave a comment:

• DanEllis
    replied
    Bronco Lover

I personally enjoy the blue jerseys. The blue jerseys are a lot nicer than the Orange and White they once had.

It is possible to blend the two styles together. This is what I am visioning at this time.

1. Blue Pants
    2. Orange Jersey top with the names in blue on the back.
    3. Keeping the current helmet

The current helmet logo stands out better than the big D.

Also what's wrong with going for Blue Thunder over Orange Crush?

Just a thought!
    Change is Good!

Leave a comment:

• sendacash
    replied
    And how about when going to an old school uni use the 80s uni w/ the Big D.

Leave a comment:

• stargazer
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    if we go to the orange jersey's fulltime we oughta switch to the orange helmet as well
    I actually think when they wear the orange jerseys, go with the white helmets and have the horse logo blue and have the mane orange. Instead of just switching the orange jerseys for two games a year(since they went 2-0 hopefully we'll see more of them), switch the helmets and the rest of the uniform.

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    Blue Crush sounds better. Thet's bring on a new era! We live in the past too much.

Blue jerseys look cooler too.
    I too like the Blue jersey......But how can you not love the orange jersey's?

Last edited by Chidoze; 03-06-2009, 09:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    There are seven teams currently sporting navy blue jerseys as their primary jerseys at home and zero wearing orange. Orange has always been a Broncos trademark, and it's time we switch back. With the new regime coming in, so the timing couldn't be better.

Keep the navy uniforms as the alternates, and pull them out for home night games, but use the orange as the primary!
    Originally posted by Username11avail View Post
    The BEARS wear orange as well.
    Dude..... the key word is PRIMARY. The Bears PRIMARY home jersey is Dark Blue. Their ALTERNATE is orange. Bengals also have an ALTERNATE orange jersey, as do the Dolphins.

No one has orange as thier PRIMARY jersey. Please pay attention before trying to correct someone else.

Leave a comment:

• RxDx
    replied
    I might be in the minority here but I hope we make the Orange Jerseys and White Pants the primary jerseys for 2009.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Username11avail View Post
    thatd be disgusting
    i think the orange helmets are awesome...

Leave a comment:

• Username11avail
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    if we go to the orange jersey's fulltime we oughta switch to the orange helmet as well
    thatd be disgusting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X