Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Sign LB Andra Davis

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11802687

Would be another very good signing. A veteran who has alot of experince in the 3-4 that wont break the bank to much.

Great News
    sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Oh" com on

Not another Brownie when will we ever lean?

Comment

Another 30+ year old... we're really stocking up on old vets.

I hope this is a depth/special teams signing that comes cheap, because that would work out nice... but this guy seems to have been a starter most of his career.

That would give us David + Williams... leaving Larsen and Woodyard somewhat out of the picture as well as any high round ILB from the looks of it.

Again, I hope this is a depth move... as it would be a good one.

Comment

this would be nice, if this happened i like brinkly in the 3rd round so we don't have to use a 1st on a ILB. i say we go DL in the 1st round.
          Humm....

Comment

That would be a nice pick. It would be nice to see bartell or fadden sign with us
            PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
            sigpic

Comment

Good depth for sure. Last season he made 90 tackles, deflected 3 passes and intercepted a pass.
              sigpic

Comment

Very good news. I really like how this has started. Except for that stupid longsnapper signing. CP for being the first to report.
                sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Add one DE, Marques Douglas and Ronald Fields, or anyone else and our FA is set. Then we can just focus on the draft.
                  Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 02-27-2009, 06:19 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtmppFP-cQ
                    sigpic
                    Champ is the UBBER CB!

Comment

The Broncos are reportedly closing in a deal with LB Andra Davis.

Davis lacks speed, but he knows how to play inside linebacker in a 3-4 defense. We doubt he would be guaranteed a starting job after struggling often over the last two years.
                      oh boy

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post

I hope this is a depth/special teams signing that comes cheap, because that would work out nice... but this guy seems to have been a starter most of his career.

That would give us David + Williams... leaving Larsen and Woodyard somewhat out of the picture as well as any high round ILB from the looks of it.

he just turned 30 like 2 months ago. thats not that old for a linebacker

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post

Dude, since when was 30 old? Players are just hitting their groove around that age.

Davis is a GOOD and sound football linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                            he just turned 30 like 2 months ago. thats not that old for a linebacker
                            I know, Seau, Vrabel and Bruschi are like 62 years old.
                            sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                              oh boy
                              Will you stop complaining about every single signing that has happened today?! Sure he isnt a top MLB in the league but he is a decent guy who wont break the bank. He is sure as hell better than Nate Webster, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X