Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall charges dropped ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3944945

Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who's had a string of off-the-field brushes with the law, has had another.

Marshall was arrested Sunday in Atlanta and booked into the Atlanta City Jail on a disorderly conduct charge. Details of the events leading to Marshall's arrest are not known at this time. A supervisor at the jail would only say Marshall was involved in a fight.

Marshall posted a $300 bond and has been released. This is the fourth arrest for Marshall since March 2006. He was suspended last season by the NFL for three games (later reduced to one) for violating the league's personal conduct policy.
    None! He'll sweet talk his way out of it!
    24.24%
    1-2 games
    24.24%
    3-4 games
    25.76%
    5-6 games
    10.61%
    7+ games
    15.15%

The poll is expired.

Can it get any worse? Marshall arrested again!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3944945

Comment

As if we didn't have enough distractions! He's never going to learn!

WE'RE NOT THE DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Probably thought he saw McDaniels in a crowd of people and went Hulk. *Warning, Sarcastic Joke and since everyone has lost their sense of humor, this is a test of the Sarcastic Joke Emergency Broadcast system. I repeat, this is only a joke!*

But really, thank you for making a bad weekend that much worse. I guess we'll lose him for 4 games for real this time..
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Wit the exception of the Goodman signing, today has sucked...........
          sigpic

Comment

Damnit... The sky IS falling.

This year is going to ****ing suck. I can't take this anymore. I'm going to bed.

Comment

Fantastic.

:brick:
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

My money is on someone talking **** about his boy Cutler pouting and marshall got mad. great frickin news, McDaniels is doing an excellent job at keeping this team together and headed in the right direction on offense..............
                Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

WOW!!!! Every offseason gets worse and worse!!! What do we have to do???? This could be like a 4 or 8 game suspension!!

Comment

NOOOO... this is horrible... not again...

Comment

WOW MAN screw Denver im offically a Bengal fan man.
                      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Oh my god what a horrible day...

Comment

God he's overrated anyways and apparently still a hood rat. Wish we could have Larry Fitzgerald.
                          GO BEARS!!!!!!

Comment

Everything has gone to hell...this mcdaniels fault!!!!
                            sigpicremember...."we are the BRONCOS"

Comment

Nothing but god dam Clowns in Denver. And you guys laugh at the Raiders? Really?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X