X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't think he will get suspened at all :go:
    Team Tebow Member #14

Comment

• bmarsh was gone for one game last year. look what happened. not saying i wouldn't want bmarsh playing, but considering the weapons jay cutler(?) has, i wouldn't be to worried as long as our defense improves.
      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

• Yeah man this subject has been beat to death, along with all the Cutler threads.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
          Yeah man this subject has been beat to death, along with all the Cutler threads.
          I know but alot has changed in the last month and i wanted to see if anyones mind has been changed. I think if we tarde Cutler and we get their 20th pick we should get a WR. IF we lose B Marsh i would love to have some talent. He was only gone for 1 game last year you cant count that game. And looked who we played last year that game.......
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
            I know but alot has changed in the last month and i wanted to see if anyones mind has been changed. I think if we tarde Cutler and we get their 20th pick we should get a WR. IF we lose B Marsh i would love to have some talent. He was only gone for 1 game last year you cant count that game. And looked who we played last year that game.......
            As it is now we have Royal, Stokley, Gafney and Scheffler. We'll survive.
            sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• If I'm being honest here I'd be more worried about if Eddie missed games.

Comment

the same team that came back and beat us 31-10 with bmarsh? bmarsh has all the talent in the world, but maybe it would do jay some good to learn how to not force it every other play.
                disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

• I wouldn't mind not having him while he was gone, maybe cutler wouldn't force it to him every play.

Comment

• So nobody wants to get a high profile WR if we have numerous first round picks?
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

So nobody wants to get a high profile WR if we have numerous first round picks?
                      unless we have 9 others (one for ever spot except champ and d.j.'s) then i'll pass. its not even our biggest need on offense.

Comment

So nobody wants to get a high profile WR if we have numerous first round picks?
                        NO !!!
                        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Working...
                        X