X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos add Ronald Fields

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

BRONCOS ADD RONALD FIELDS
    Posted by Aaron Wilson on March 2, 2009, 7:29 p.m.
    The Denver Broncos agreed to a two-year, $5 million contract with San Francisco 49ers free agent defensive tackle Ronald Fields, according to a league source.

The 6-foot-2, 315-pound defensive lineman played in all 16 games last season. He was credited with 19 tackles, according to NFL.com.

In four NFL seasons, the former Mississippi State player has registered 75 tackles and one sack.

At last, a nose tackle. Now let's hope he is the backup when the season starts.

EDIT: OMG... The Bucs released Derrick Brooks and now they signed Koutouvides...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
      http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

BRONCOS ADD RONALD FIELDS
      Posted by Aaron Wilson on March 2, 2009, 7:29 p.m.
      The Denver Broncos agreed to a two-year, $5 million contract with San Francisco 49ers free agent defensive tackle Ronald Fields, according to a league source.

The 6-foot-2, 315-pound defensive lineman played in all 16 games last season. He was credited with 19 tackles, according to NFL.com.

In four NFL seasons, the former Mississippi State player has registered 75 tackles and one sack.

YAY!!!

Finally some good news!!! Fields is the NT we need!

Comment

Cool how i say we take that kid from hampton in the 3rd! Chris baker i think....
        Humm....

Comment

Good! I'm glad we're finally addressing our D-Line.

Comment

Wow.

19 tackles last year. One sack in four seasons.

Sounds like a bunch of the guys we have got. Should fit in nicely.

Comment

Are you sure we signed him? Maybe we traded Cutler for him. I'm just kidding, put down the pitchforks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, this is a good signing. I was hoping we would get him, we need someone to play NT. I'm pretty sure we will draft a guy also(I know Captain Obvious right).

Comment

Damn! Now thats what I am talking about

Now that is real good news, this guy is a beast he will do well. So now I guess that leaves us to sign a DE and we will be on our way.:salute!:

Comment

Finally some good news.. Good Signing
                  sigpic

Comment

Now we need to get a DE, then draft Maclin, Ron Brace, and the DT from USC. (Fiola)
                    WELCOME TO DENVER TIM

Comment

Time to plump up Mr. Fields!

Comment

Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
                        Now that is real good news, this guy is a beast he will do well. So now I guess that leaves us to sign a DE and we will be on our way.:salute!:
                        What proof do you have that he's a "beast"? My best friend is a 49ers fan and this guy couldn't even crack the starting line up there... He's a rotational NT. I'll bet Denver goes with a DT in the 1st or 2nd round. A "beast" is Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler, Champ Bailey. Those guys are beasts. Guys who dominate. Fields is not that.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          Are you sure we signed him? Maybe we traded Cutler for him. I'm just kidding, put down the pitchforks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, this is a good signing. I was hoping we would get him, we need someone to play NT. I'm pretty sure we will draft a guy also(I know Captain Obvious right).
                          I will poke your eye out with a pitchfork
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
                            What proof do you have that he's a "beast"? My best friend is a 49ers fan and this guy couldn't even crack the starting line up there... He's a rotational NT. I'll bet Denver goes with a DT in the 1st or 2nd round. A "beast" is Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler, Champ Bailey. Those guys are beasts. Guys who dominate. Fields is not that.
                            You forgot about B-Dawk in the list of beasts
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
                              I will poke your eye out with a pitchfork
                              Arghh, Matey swab the deck and feed me parrot or take da plunge into Davey Jones' locker.

Comment

Working...
                              X