Current Fan Favorites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Fan Favorites?

Given the cast of characters who are your favorites right now? Who do you support? Who do you love?

You can vote for more than one, but please only vote for those that you have a positive opinion of right now.

Usernames are hidden to protect the guilty (and those that answer incorrectly).

Please try to remain civil if you decide to support your opinion.

I think we're all over the place, but let's see...
    Jay Cutler
    25.00%
    Josh McDaniels
    7.50%
    Pat Bowlen
    5.63%
    Brandon Marshall
    10.00%
    Bus Cook
    0.00%
    Brian Xanders
    3.75%
    Brian Dawkins
    24.38%
    Mike Shanahan
    12.50%
    Bill Belichick
    0.63%
    Other
    10.63%
    Winter is Coming!

Where is the love?

Admittedly, I have problems with just about everyone listed. Maybe I should have reversed the focus to a "vote of no confidence" poll, but I'm trying to push the positive aspects.
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

:cutler: was my only choice.

I'd say Marshall, but he recently got into trouble.

Comment

I only voted for Dawkins.

Jay and Brandon have been my favorites since we drafted them...but until the whole Cutler mess clears up and we find out who is really to blame, I can't pick him. And Brandon is turning out to be too big of a problem. He needs to get his life in order asap.
        Goal Line Blitz - Football MMORPG

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=29101449

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
          :cutler: was my only choice.

I'd say Marshall, but he recently got into trouble.
          I expect Cutler to be the clear favorite here, but who knows? His current maturity and tact levels may not be so high in some people's opinion. IMO his talent and potential present the most likely avenue to success for the team (which may be what's most important for many of us).
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

Shaun Rogers probably is the Denver fan favorite right now. But stop wishing for a trade to involve Jay Cutler.
            If you like Brady Quinn, also fine, but that should also be a trade, not to include Jay Cutler.

You want straight across. Try Ernie Sims, Detroit Lions, and their two number one picks. This negotiation is only assuming we still have the Denver Broncos best interests in mind.
            mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
              I expect Cutler to be the clear favorite here, but who knows? His current maturity and tact levels may not be so high in some people's opinion. IMO his talent and potential present the most likely avenue to success for the team (which may be what's most important for many of us).
              Honestly, he had every right to be mad about hearing his names in trade talks. I understand his attitude was never perfect before, but he just tells it how it is...

& Yes his talent & potential for the team has a big part with my decision. :cutler:

Comment

Ernie Sims for Jay Cutler is saying something, seeing as I´m a fan of both.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRule23 View Post
                  I only voted for Dawkins.

Jay and Brandon have been my favorites since we drafted them...but until the whole Cutler mess clears up and we find out who is really to blame, I can't pick him. And Brandon is turning out to be too big of a problem. He needs to get his life in order asap.
                  I also expect Dawkins to do well. He's the only one listed that is not connected to "The Fiasco", and comes over well-regarded in both the league and in the eyes of Eagles/NFL fans. He's the first key ingredient in fixing our defense; both from a talent and leadership perspective.
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

The number one pick overall, Ernie Sims, the incredibly strong Manuel Ramirez, and the rights to sleeper DT Tonga Tea from Oklahoma State in a later round.
                    Jay Cutler, guaranteed starter, a cowboy hat, a pony, and a rodeo.

Comment

dawkins. no question.

if you would've asked me during the season it would've been a toss up between cutty and marshall.

right now, though..... not so much.

Comment

my votes are for Clady and Hillis. They have great potential too and so far have avoided contraversy. I liked it when a o-lineman would get fined for getting their face on camera, let alone speaking to the press and the money going into the kitty for an end of the season party.

The other situations need reining in. No matter what your feelings are and which side of the fence you are on. KC, Oakland and SD are all rolling on the floor laughing at all this. KC probably were the ones that "leaked" this story.
                        Broncos, John Elway, nvjeanie. Established in 1960

Comment

See my sig~

Comment

Originally posted by nv#1broncofan View Post
                            my votes are for Clady and Hillis. They have great potential too and so far have avoided contraversy. I liked it when a o-lineman would get fined for getting their face on camera, let alone speaking to the press and the money going into the kitty for an end of the season party.

The other situations need reining in. No matter what your feelings are and which side of the fence you are on. KC, Oakland and SD are all rolling on the floor laughing at all this. KC probably were the ones that "leaked" this story.
                            Clady and Hillis rock, no doubt!

Almost more disturbing than anything else is the possible damage this does to the Broncos reputation. I'm not only concerned about how division rivals view us, but how the players of the league view us. We're in a position now where we have to rebuild (the defense, at least) and that will take some help from the free agents out there. If I was a quality free agent, and with all other things being equal, I would probably choose the franchise that seems to have the most stability within it's ranks. With our HC and QB squabbling and at an impasse team stability seems to be very far away. Not exactly the most appealing situation for those looking to further their careers.
                            Winter is Coming!

Comment

I won't lie, I voted Cutler, Dawkins, and Shanahan.
                              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X